The book of pook

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so I've printed the book of pook and made a good start on it ... Like for to page 30 last night which is lesson 10 I think and what a good read it is ... It actually makes lots of sense and can wait to jump back on it tonight haha! Anyone else read or reading it?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the PDF version on my phone here. I may go through it again tonight. Thanks for the reminder!

Serenity

Reaction score
The Book of Pook is the reason I found this forum. It revolutionized the way I think, it woke me up from my sleep. I hadn't had sex or dated in 5 years when I found it and started reading it. I hadn't even read half of it before I found a girl and fvcked her brains out. I still hadn't finished it when I fvcked the next girl. I didn't even take long finishing it, maybe around 3 weeks reading a bit when I had time, things just happened fast.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The idea to treat women like kittens is the most important part to me. Do you get mad at a kitten? Do you worry about what a kitten says or is thinking? It's a simple idea that goes a long way.
Yes. So true. You really can not get mad a women for acting like women. The trouble is that too many men expect women to act like men. The example that I like to always use is only a lunatic stands in the rain shaking his fist at the sky in anger because you are getting wet. Pull out and umbrella or walk away and get out of the rain. No reason to get mad... women are women and rain is rain.

The MINUTE that her needs are not being met, or you stop acting like a man, she will start get b!tchy and try to drive you away.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"There is no rejection; you are merely finding out if she has good taste. After all, she is looking for a guy that fits her interests and tastes. If she doesn't like you for whatever reason, let her! And thank her for doing so!"
Yes!!!

I usually tell myself "I may have dodged a bullet".

Remember, us DJ's can have any lady we want. If they don't want us, we don't want them!!!

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
The thing I like about Book of Pook is that is really boils down to a two part philosophy.

(1) Do you want to live for yourself, or sacrifice your happiness for others.

(2) Are you going to to be 'safe' or 'free'.
That's really it. Pook talks a lot.of "betting it all" and just going for what you want. Take risks and live the life you want and not worry about what others think of you.
Pook also advocates getting outnof that dreaded comfort zone, also a good point.

I like the use of the word sacrifice RM, fits perfectly in that situation.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Book of Pook is the book of life.

So simple yet brilliant.

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"When you were young, your father was a DEMI-GOD. You both feared and loved him. He could be playful when he wanted to. But, always, he was a source of strength, always confident, and always seemed to know the solution to any problem you came across. This feeling of awe you thought of your father is the perfect definiton of a MAN."