The bonuses of lifting and eating healthy.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I just got back from my cruise and I'm feeling like a freakin king in a castle. I went with family members thinking that it would be laid back and relaxing,not a laugh that lasted over 2 days straight. I played it cool and let stuff go often(not pursuing) because I had my little brother to watch and I had no clue where any of my relatives were. Here is some stuff that fueled my fire for one of the best workout days I've EVER had;

-I just got out of the spa and had a robe on heading back to my room waiting for the elevator. These two chicks come up to me, 'Hey I know this will sound really random,but can I take a picture with you?'

-After missing my elevator I took the stairs and just I was about to go up a group of people walk past me. One chick yells 'Oh my gosh look at him! He's gorgeous!' I had no clue who the chick was talking to so I kept walking then she yells 'Hey I'm talking to you!'. I turned around and she says, 'I just wanted to show my friends your body,you have one hot body.'

-I'm at the pool about to get some food from the inside cafeteria and I put my wife beater on. Some chick at the slide next to where I'm sitting at yells 'Oh no Honey,you don't need that shirt,keep it off.'

-I was bored and decided to walk around(shirt on) and these older chicks walk by,I saw them checking me out at the pool earlier,one of them says 'Hey! You have a nice body!' as I walk by. I turned around and gave her a wave and kept walking.

-I was at a spa and these four chicks(20-24) come in the spa. We small talked and split after the spa was closed. I found them in the club later that evening. They buy me drinks for no reason,AWESOME! I'm not even old enough to buy it legally so that was nice of them!

-My brother and I were heading to our room from the pool and these 5 chicks(19-21) get in the escalator with us. They were all joking and loud when they got on and then they all just stopped talking and all stared at me on the elevator one-by-one. As my brother and I got off one of the chicks yelled, 'Bye! Have a nice vacation!'. My brother then says, 'Thank-you' and waves back at them. Oh man my brother kills me.

Now if that doesn't motivate some slackers to hit the gym then I don't know what will.

Get off your a55 and go lift already,NO EXCUSES!

Edit; Don't take this the wrong way but more Men(not little boys) stared at me know just thinking about how much work it took me to get a decent physique. We'll at least I hope that why they were looking at me.

Last edited:

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
awesome bro, can't wait til i'm at your point of body, still working my way.

although, my original reason for hitting the gym was because i liked to eat and didn't want to get fat, and joggin was boring me, and the gym is so much more effective.

pretty motivational though!

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great great story blink. Just imagine where you will be in a few years with consistent gym ethics and good eating. You'll be in even better shape, get even more noticed and be banging some of the finest women on this planet. Oh, your poor soul.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerix said:
Damn, that IS pretty ****ing motivating :D
Dude tell me about it. I posted of what happened to my buddy while we were in Vegas(almost a year ago) and that's what got me eating healthy and I've never looked back.

blackbelt2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
congrats man... i've noticed men staring at me too (not in a gay way..) but sort of *******ish... but these guys seem afc and dont look they know where a gym is..don't let them get to you

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well how many did you sex? Make out with?

Are you posting in the wrong section?

baller1985

Banned
Reaction score
yo im glad you now know how chicks feel, wit gettin approached and everything. Now, how bout u be a real don juan and actually try to HOOK UP with these girls who are tellin u how hot you are.

If you did not hook up with these chicks who hit on you, then you are definitely the definition of ball-less chump

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
baller1985 said:
yo im glad you now know how chicks feel, wit gettin approached and everything. Now, how bout u be a real don juan and actually try to HOOK UP with these girls who are tellin u how hot you are.

If you did not hook up with these chicks who hit on you, then you are definitely the definition of ball-less chump
And someone who has 2 posts and thinks he's a guru is the definition of a troll. :box:

Spade_1

Don Juan
Reaction score
He already stated that he was on a vacation with his FAMILY and taking care of his little brother. Obviously he wasn't going to ditch his family just for some tail that he could easily get any time.

baller1985

Banned
Reaction score
Charm said:
And someone who has 2 posts and thinks he's a guru is the definition of a troll. :box:

u analyzin the number of posts i got but your missing my obvious point.

How badly in balls has someone gotta be lacking that they dont hook up with girls who say **** like those girls were saying to him

He didnt say if he hooked up or not, im saying IF he didnt hook up then hes a chump, and if he DID hook up with them, then hes a good lookin playa, which is what we all need to be

and yo Charm i dunno where u spew the fact that # of posts = amount of knowledge in the game

baller1985

Banned
Reaction score
Spade_1 said:
He already stated that he was on a vacation with his FAMILY and taking care of his little brother. Obviously he wasn't going to ditch his family just for some tail that he could easily get any time.
its not ditchin if u go hook up for 20 minutes....he's not w/ his family 24/7

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
baller1985 said:
its not ditchin if u go hook up for 20 minutes....he's not w/ his family 24/7
Some chick even offered to let me motorboat her boobs but then I looked around real quick and my brother was standing standing 20 feet checking out golf clubs for mini golf.

The only time where I actually fooled around with a chick was in the club,cooping on a feel on some boobs and a thong,not too much. I was really paranoid about not having my own room and relatives seeing me.

Oh well next time, I'll go with the homies.

baller1985

Banned
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
Some chick even offered to let me motorboat her boobs but then I looked around real quick and my brother was standing standing 20 feet checking out golf clubs for mini golf.

The only time where I actually fooled around with a chick was in the club,cooping on a feel on some boobs and a thong,not too much. I was really paranoid about not having my own room and relatives seeing me.

Oh well next time, I'll go with the homies.

just chalkin this up to family ****block? lol

i mean dude im just lettin u know that u can be ****ing every single girl who compliments u like that

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
baller1985 said:

i mean dude im just lettin u know that u can be ****ing every single girl who compliments u like that
Oh really? Where was he supposed to be screwing them? Did you read the part where he was rooming with his family? I guess you'd prefer living in fantasy world. Sure, maybe he could pull a few quickies in the cruiseship hot-tubs late at night or in the bathroom in the club but lets be realistic, not as simple as you say. TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

baller1985

Banned
Reaction score
wtf is a troll?? is that some kinda donjuan language only the cool guys with 1000 posts use? idiot

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
baller1985 said:

Yeah I guess I could.

Dude I'm not using my family as my ****block excuse. I did what I could at the club but there is just the thought of knowing that your family could be anywhere around you that stopped me from letting loose.

Let's not let this thread get off track.

baller1985

Banned
Reaction score
no doubt, the more jacked up you are, the more girls will be all up on you for your looks - hit the gym!!!