The bold move, shatter LMR "hit her with The POW"

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Short post on something I do to shatter LMR..

Alot of times we experience last minute resistance because we are too timid, to boring and not bold enough so I want to tell you about a move ive been pulling

When I get the girl to my house, and we are making out and she starts giving me last minute resistance, I hit her with the POW.

Ill get myself excited, get a rockhard erection.. stand in her face and just whip it out like POW!!
Only catch is you have to be 100% confident and just stand there until she does something.

Ive never had bad results with the POW.
Ill motion it to her mouth and get a bj or worst case scenario a handjob, but usually its a lay.

It really puts them between a rock and a hard place because all the bluffing is over. It also shocks them and they dont know what to do.
It literally puts them in fight or flight because its just so over the top bold.

So next time you get LMR on your couch think of me and hit her with the POW.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I m going to try this with some OLD chick sometime just to see how it plays out with a cougar.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
the POW lol. like some 40's comic book hero.

anyway yes when all else fails get naked first, she will follow

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, I don't rape women.
The OP was not talking about rape. Rape is you FORCING yourself on a woman. Pulling out your dong is not rape, they can still say no and leave. OP did not say grab the woman, choke her, and stuff your c0ck in her. The point the OP was trying to make is that women find confidence in a man sexy. Therefore, a man should show how confident he is by doing something very off the wall and still remaining confident and strong. Pulling out my dong like that is honestly not my style, however I tend to show confidence and strength in other ways which gets women interested... I understand the meaning he is making here, the POW, even if it is a bit comical, is a show of confidence and women find confidence to be the most sexy thing in a man.

I see that you have more of a personal thing with @cola over previous crap... Otherwise I doubt you would have said anything.
Honestly, this is going to get you nowhere and if anything it will make you lose respect. Passive aggressiveness and vendettas are not the sign of a strong willed man. The best thing is to just let it go because it means nothing to you. For a strong man, this kind of stuff means nothing to him as he knows he is better and also these meager petty things are beneath him as he has much better things to do.

I am going to say this Dhoul... Your have a lot going for you, but you have a mindset which is killing all of your potential. You need to learn to fly above all of it, to become immune to it and then you grow stronger and better. The only limit to your possibilities and potential is your mindset. Change that and your life will change with it.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My line brother does this all the time. It works for him. When he used to tell me the stories I used to crack up all the time.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post, but I thought this was common knowledge me and my boys been employing this tactic since we was in high school

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post, but I thought this was common knowledge me and my boys been employing this tactic since we was in high school
Its not common knowledge, you'd be suprised how many guys do everything to get in her panties except the obvious.

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Um yeah, this works more often than not. But what's so novel about it? It's called pulling out your d1ck.