Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Blueprint

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys think of this RSD product?

I'm half way through the audio only version and I pretty impressed with the content and the nerd explanations of social dynamics (one of my favorite subjects that I study for fun). But has this helped anyone with women?

Discuss anything RSD related if you wish.

I can't imaging being able to get anything extra out of the video set, am I wrong?

Jerry Maguire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Blueprint is what this site tries to be.

People here almost have what the Blueprint says on the tip of their tongues.

After hearing it, I realised the advice this site gives means well, but is wrong. I still like to visit Anything Else though :)

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He only talks about the effects social programing has on your own attitude. The women still have the social programing and want (to be seen with) certain things.

I think a strong mind set will be good enough to overcome her social programing most times, but things like looking good WILL make things easier and should not be ignored.

Even so, everyone should watch this!

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if you're familiar with the struggle of trying to go natural the Blueprint is a money product. I've had a lot of "a-ha" moments listening to this and they all stem from confusion I've had in-field. It's like I know from experience what he's talking about but I never heard these things conceptualized until now and that's the benefit you get out of these CD's. The concepts are not typical structured pick-up advice like how to isolate, or what to do in this situation, but more explanations on esoteric mental sticking points you run into through experience

concepts like resistance, self-is coming through, forcing state, etc - you should be able to validate these concepts instantly by drawing on past experience

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmmm I really like this program.

Has anyone been on a RSD bootcamp?

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
Hmmmm I really like this program.

Has anyone been on a RSD bootcamp?
I heard that their bootcamp are not worthy :down:

I read some of reviews about them and basically it tells that most of the stuff was stuff that they could find on internet for free , instructors didnt approach a single set, they were not friendly , they just got drunk and sh!t like that , people asking for their money backs and sh!t .

No need going to bootcamps .

All that stuff you can get fpr free on net .