Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The blueprint de-coded discussion thread

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup fvckers!? I decided that with all the attention we have been giving to the blueprint de-choded lately, we need a discussion thread for it.
Feel free to type down your thoughts on it. What you have learned, important points, anything really.

Myself I just finished DVD 11, great stuff so far. He really explains WHY everything happens. It explains why so many people on forums like this keep failing with women. Really, it explains quite a lot of what happens in any social setting with more precision than anything else.

Now, everyone that has not seen the blueprint: see it and ask questions.
Everyone that has seen it or are seeing it: Type your thoughts and discuss!

Funk

Reaction score
I'm currently watching it. I don't understand everything he's saying since english isn't my first language, but i'm picking up some of the thing he says. Takes quite some time to go through all the dvd's!

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's kinda nice because it de-programs all the bulls hit out our your head. But after watching it, it's time for action!

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is soooo much that you've missed man. You gotta watch it again. I think you'd be good of starting on dvd.. 7 or later.
Walking through the world with ease
Ego
Succes with women is based on the way you live your life
I've forgot soo much, but I just know it, it's in the back of my head.
Maybe we should start writing down key concepts and write it here?

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I love the pillars tho, and his philosophy about them.
Lets see if I can recall right...
"Most people walk through life in a walking daze"
Being, NOT doing.
You and women being equal (Instead of placing her on a pedestal, which was what got most of us here).
+ more stuff.

Have you experienced being "unplugged from the matrix" yet? I don't quite get what he means by that. I am able to see very subtle things though, but that has come with time, as I've known that for quite some time.

Some concepts that come into mind are:
RAS - Reticular Activation System (Rectum activation system as I like to call it)
Reality - grounded reality, strong reality +++
Ego, validation, outcome dependence ++
What you say does not matter - the self always comes through
Being present, strong reality, masculine polarity, +++ combines as core-confidence
State, not resisting, allowing to happen, TO HIT STATE you most not resist it, never resist the moment. If you are not in state, then do what you would have done if you were in state. You can draw state from yourself (Being present etc) and the environment (Dance, music, socialize ++ why is explained in the dvds)

EGOOOO. Im kinda obsessed with the ego, maybe it's because I see it everywhere. It makes SO MUCH SENSE.

People's reality being so different from this, so when you tell them about it, they just resist it.

I could've gone on forever, Im just rambling. What I'm gonna do is, from now on, I'm gonna write down key words and put them in here.

MrP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. The EGO is very apparent. It's really cool, when it clicks, you can see why people do what they do. You notice the subtle little power games people play with one another too.

It has helped me understand so much. The only problem is that I can't figure out how to turn that understanding into the success I want.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrP said:
Yeah. The EGO is very apparent. It's really cool, when it clicks, you can see why people do what they do. You notice the subtle little power games people play with one another too.

It has helped me understand so much. The only problem is that I can't figure out how to turn that understanding into the success I want.
Hmm.. I haven't finished them myself tho, so I can't be sure of what's stopping you.

My philosophy before watching them is that it all comes down to action. Be a man of action. Just do it.
Now that I'm watching it, I actually still believe in that. Even though you know a lot, you gotta put it to practice. You don't get core confidence by knowledge.

What about that glass wall? I think that is something that might be stopping me. Just not allowing yourself to be that cool guy, that succesfull guy that you know you can be. Your self-image resists to change...

I think we should just accept that we have changed and that we are not what our self-image dictates at this very moment. I could elaborate, but it's probably something like that. I'm gonna stay on for 10 more minutes in case you answer ;)

MrP

Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Hmm.. I haven't finished them myself tho, so I can't be sure of what's stopping you.

My philosophy before watching them is that it all comes down to action. Be a man of action. Just do it.
Now that I'm watching it, I actually still believe in that. Even though you know a lot, you gotta put it to practice. You don't get core confidence by knowledge.

What about that glass wall? I think that is something that might be stopping me. Just not allowing yourself to be that cool guy, that succesfull guy that you know you can be. Your self-image resists to change...

I think we should just accept that we have changed and that we are not what our self-image dictates at this very moment. I could elaborate, but it's probably something like that. I'm gonna stay on for 10 more minutes in case you answer ;)
Have you got to the part where he talks about the fear of success?
I think that may be one of my problems.
For example, lets say I asked the hottest girl in school out. Everything went great on the date, maybe I even f*cked her... What's next?

I think I just have to not look to the future or the past (especially the past) and focus on the present. I keep telling myself that I'm gonna be the man I want to be, but it hasn't happened for me yet. I really have to stop fantasising about the future and make it happen. So yeah, I have to JUST DO IT.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrP said:
Have you got to the part where he talks about the fear of success?
I think that may be one of my problems.
For example, lets say I asked the hottest girl in school out. Everything went great on the date, maybe I even f*cked her... What's next?

I think I just have to not look to the future or the past (especially the past) and focus on the present. I keep telling myself that I'm gonna be the man I want to be, but it hasn't happened for me yet. I really have to stop fantasising about the future and make it happen. So yeah, I have to JUST DO IT.
Yeah, I'm past that now. Succes barriers used to be one of my main problems. I thought that I had to do a lot of stuff before I could be succesfull. I didn't understand how I could be succesfull with women.
I don't understand your example.
Not taking the past into account and not projecting the future is a pain, but it's something we'll get used to. Be a man of action, not a woman of REaction :D

I got you guys a table of contents, so it's much easier to find stuff when you wanna look over.
THIS IS NOT THE COMPLETE CONTENTS, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE.

Disc 1
1.1.1 - Introduction
1.1.2 - Writing And Creation
1.1.3 - Why Study The Blueprint
1.1.4 - Social Conditioning Part 1

Disc 2
1.2.1 - Social Conditioning Part 2
1.2.2 - Mass Confusion
1.2.3 - Ideas Spread Like WIldfire
1.2.4 - Beliefs And Experiences
1.2.5 - Value

Disc 3
1.3.1 - Sub Communication
1.3.2 - Objectification
1.3.3 - "Be Who You Are"

Disc 4
1.4.1 - Living In Reaction
1.4.2 - Value
1.4.3 - Reticular Activation System
1.4.4 - Value Is A Magnet

Disc 5
1.5.1 - Reactiveness
1.5.2 - Attraction
1.5.3 - Love

Disc 6
2.1.1 - Identity
2.1.2 - Social Feedback
2.1.3 - Guys Who Pull
2.1.4 - Imprints

Disc 7
2.2.1 - State
2.2.2 - Resistance
2.2.3 - Rules
2.2.4 - ID Criterion

Disc 8
2.3.1 - Alliances
2.3.2 - Roleplays
2.3.3 - Core Confidence
2.3.4 - Conflicting Realities

Disc 9
2.4.1 - Stronger Reality
2.4.2 - Unreactive
2.4.3 - Through Your Own Eyes
2.4.4 - Pillars Of A Strong Reality

Disc 10
2.5.1 - Personal Boundaries
2.5.2 - "Scale Of Cool"
2.5.3 - Coming Into Your Power
2.5.4 - Masculine Polarity

Disc 11
3.1.1 - Conflicting Realities
3.1.2 - More Masculine Polarity
3.1.3 - Congruence Tests
3.1.4 - Chaos Vs Grounding

Disc 12
3.2.1 - Strong Polarity
3.2.2 - Dilate Perception
3.2.3 - Drawing State
3.2.4 - Learned Button Pushing

Disc 13
3.3.1 - Proactive Vs Reactive
3.3.2 - Trust
3.3.3 - Be In The Moment

Disc 14
3.4.1 - Using Your Faculties
3.4.2 - Walking Through The World With Ease
3.4.3 - Internalization
3.4.4 - Success Barriers

Disc 15
3.5.1 - Strong Realities
3.5.2 - Preserve The Map
3.5.3 - Humbling Yourself
3.5.4 - Proactive Fixes

Disc 16
4.1.1 - Internalization Part 2
4.1.2 - Anticipated Responses
4.1.3 - Self Fulfilling Prophecy

Disc 17
4.2.1 - Microbehaviours
4.2.2 - Flinching And Retreating
4.2.3 - Newbie's Paradox
4.2.4 - Stifled/Unstifled

Disc 18
4.3.1 - Indifference Threshold
4.3.2 - Social Vibing
4.3.3 - Reference Experiences
4.3.4 - "It Didn't Work"

Disc 19
4.4.1 - Ego And Self Esteem
4.4.2 - The More Personal The Wound
4.4.3 - Value Givers And Takers
4.4.4 - Authenticity

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Post links and instructions of how to get it

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thepiratebay(.)org/torrent/4096408/Real_Social_Dynamics_(Tyler_Durden)_-_The_Blueprint_Decoded_DVDs

Remove the ( ) If you want to buy it, then go to rsdnation.com and buy it. It's like 600$.
Personally I finished it now, I want more! It was good, the last part made me realize all the misconceptions we have with self-esteem and ego. It seems like Tolle was right. The ego is all the external validation. It's pretty much almost everything we mistake for confidence. You can still get good with an ego, it's just not the ultimate goal. The ultimate goal to me is pure self-esteem. Permanent state. Permanent happiness.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
thepiratebay(.)org/torrent/4096408/Real_Social_Dynamics_(Tyler_Durden)_-_The_Blueprint_Decoded_DVDs

Remove the ( ) If you want to buy it, then go to rsdnation.com and buy it. It's like 600$.
Personally I finished it now, I want more! It was good, the last part made me realize all the misconceptions we have with self-esteem and ego. It seems like Tolle was right. The ego is all the external validation. It's pretty much almost everything we mistake for confidence. You can still get good with an ego, it's just not the ultimate goal. The ultimate goal to me is pure self-esteem. Permanent state. Permanent happiness.
So its like 3.72 gigs, atleast the one from thepiratebay is?

JerryFl08

Don Juan
Reaction score
This stuff is great!! it really does make a difference just by knowing this stuff you see it out in the real world. I'm beginning DVD 8.. but i like the whole value theorem and the being in state but do not create resistance when you're out of state, which is what i used to do..

But it's kinda wierd now. for example i have the i don't care attitude still like i mentioned in your other thread Norweigen but this time i do approach and such because i don't care! kinda like a fck it just do it.. i understand though that you should BE not DO. i Also love the sub-communication and how your opener dosn't really matter.. That stuff is so true!! you see chodey guys open with what you think is a good opener but they stumbling and they sub-communicate they're nervous.. Great great stuff

But like i said it's wierd having that fck it attitude... For example on facebook this girl put a status saying... "INbox only!!.. it's nearly the end of 2010, confess something you've always wanted to tell me" now before blueprint decoded normally i wouldn't even respond to this, but i just felt like ahh i wanta do this it'll be fun..

"confess something? hmmm i always thought you had nice b00bs. Keep it up! (smiley with a thumbs up)"

her:wtffffffffff

me: well i thought it was funny but alright

her:just a little akward... ha

me:cool

lolz obviously this was dumb but idk i thought it was funny and a fun thing to do. oh welllz haha

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahhaahah, AWESOME! I love that this is improving you man! GREAT!
Dude, you sound just like me on facebook. I'll post some examples in my journal. Great stuff guys, I recommend everyone to watch it, it's great! Keep me updated Jerry! :D