Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The "blue" pill

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So today while browsing the halls of reddit I stumbled upon this sub forum

http://www.reddit.com/r/TheBluePill/

Holy crap. The Blue Pill lol? Really guys? So with my interest piqued, I browsed through some of the top threads on this forum and It's JUST AS BAD as the Red Pill. I'm not calling the TRP bad, but I mean, this is like reading Brave New World all over again and watching the people blindly hate each other without really knowing why.

Like I was reading this gem here

It's also probably why they hate single moms so much. Women who are raising kids without the help of men infuriate them and make them feel unneeded.

So you're PRO single mom, just becuase TRP is ANTI single mom? Sounds legit lol. You ever thought that TRP hates single moms because THEY ARE SINGLE MOMS? You know any single moms? I was raised by one. My cousins were raised by single moms. I got to tell you, it sucks lol.

I mean, it's like why the war? Is it really that hard to say hey, there some principles about TRP that I agree with like

1. If you suck, women probably won't like you lol
2. You can't be afraid to talk to women
3. You have to set the frame in a relationship
4. There are certain types of women for your best interest that are best avoided

But I don't agree with all the principles. I mean, I'm kinda odd in the sense that I don't consider myself a red piller but I damn sure don't consider myself a blue piller either. I'm a realist. I believe in doing **** myself and learning from my experiences. I only accept things from TRP or whatever pill, once they have aligned with what I can view / experience myself. I don't like single mom's because I'm the son of a single mom and i've tried to date single mom's, it's horrible lol. At the same time, I'm vehemently against the Rolo's Iron rule about never wait for sex, because in my own experience, some of the best sex (including with my wife) was not "instant". Within reason of course.

You know what the manopshere is like really? It's like the ghetto. Seriously. For the most part, the manosphere is full of 18-30 year old guys who realized that they don't have prime SMV and they are realizing that their female counterparts that are of the same value as they are, are having a lot easier of a time with it, and the manophere is one big melting pot of how we cope with it all. Just lie if you go to a hood now you got a bunch of people that were just born into the wrong families. They go to school or have friends and they realize that other people have life much easier than they have it. Their mom's aren't stung out on drugs and they have dad's that they know lol. Their mom doesn't have to work 3 jobs and they don't have to deal with drug dealers on the street corner.

Imagine being a 13 year old kid from the worst part of town. You aren't dumb, but you don't' have the same advantages as other kids in your school do. Maybe if you weren't going to school hungry you'd pay more attention in class. Maybe if I had a dad that could show me how to do my homework like the other kids, I'd do better. I've mentioned him before but I'm in the big brothers big sisters program and my little brother at one point basically lived here it was so bad at his house. I Had to go and get him one day because he hadn't eaten in 2 days and his mom was selling the food for crack and using in the house. That is the first, and only time I've seen dope since I've been clean but he was worth it. When I met him he was about to fail the 4th grade. He's now on Honor roll in the 6th grade. He's smart, he just needed someone that gave a **** about him. My wife picks him up from school everyday, he comes here to do his homework and stays here, eats dinner and his mom picks him up when she gets off work (She's clean now). He's 11 and my son is 6 and I look at hte 2 and the only real difference between the 2 is that one was born in a good family and one was born to a crack addict mom. I mean what the **** lol?

One day, I'll call him R, R asked me "why can't I be in your family". And if you think about it, it's a good question. It's a manopshere question. Why do women inherently get all the options and men don't. Why do men have to work so much harder to get laid then women do. ****, while I'm black i'm lucky as hell to have parents that gave a damn about me. Why can't I just be hot. Even if I was hot, it doesn't change the fact that women don't have to be hot to get laid and I seemingly do. Or better yet, why can't I just have all the options that a woman has? Why does it have to be so hard? These are fundamental questions that the manophere tackles on a daily basis.

You have some guys who just decide to say **** all women. That's no different than guys who join gangs in the hood. **** authority. No one else cares about us we will just care about ourselves. You have some guys who still want to date women, but want to make them feel inferior. These are the "X pride" people white / black /Hispanic pride whatever. They still want to be apart of society but they need to feel better about themselves so this is what they cling to.

Then you got some people who just say you know what, my life right now sucks lol. It's sucks and it's not fair. 'But if I work hard and put my head down one day it will be better. That's what I'm trying to teach R.

so how does the ghetto kid handle it? Does he say **** it and join a gang? Does he rebel? Does he start doing drugs? Usually one if not all of the three. That's all the manophere is. Different people coping with the fact they don't' have it as easy as the opposite sex for a period of their lives.

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reddit is interesting due to its size, but it's a ****ing mess for quality control. It's a very young-acting crowd. It also is too big a community to really acquire a rep or for people to see through your own blind spots (I grew much more from SS). Context prevents fights and grounds advice, that's what's missing.

The internet is a nice place to escape reality... reddit is prime territory for people who have too much invested in it. I've been kicking around there for a while, it's pretty rare to see honest self-reflection.

Interesting post BB. Hope you're well

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahahaha

Fear not for they shall be used, LJBFed and cuckolded.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was it Rollo who said 'avoid the unhappy and unlucky'?

In any case, don't suffer fools gladly. Browsing the internet is a leisure activity so why waste your time enduring the negativity of others. It's one thing to consider opposing viewpoints. You just won't find much worth considering out there.

Same goes for real life....I've resolved to avoid negative and judgmental people. There are a LOT of them. Luckily you can often tell within a few minutes of meeting someone if they are genuinely happy. Ever met a happy, smiling, positive female? They exist and are a lot of fun. You just gotta sift through a lot to find people who share your values.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pretty sure it was david greene lol / 48 laws of power. that's law 10 or 11.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:

In any case, don't suffer fools gladly. Browsing the internet is a leisure activity so why waste your time enduring the negativity of others. It's one thing to consider opposing viewpoints. You just won't find much worth considering out there.

Same goes for real life....I've resolved to avoid negative and judgmental people. There are a LOT of them. Luckily you can often tell within a few minutes of meeting someone if they are genuinely happy. Ever met a happy, smiling, positive female? They exist and are a lot of fun. You just gotta sift through a lot to find people who share your values.

I agree. I think people who spend the majority of their free time on public forums like that are small-minded group thinkers. They lose the ability for original thought and have a skewed perspective of what a real problem actually is.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
pretty sure it was david greene lol / 48 laws of power. that's law 10 or 11.
Oh right. Rollo must have said "To be or not to be..."

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
I hate to say it, but lately it seems like a lot of this forum is becoming just a list of excuses as to why women won't go for you. It's like either you're too average, or they won't want you because you have a job, or they won't want you because you're not big enough of a douche, or because you aren't hitting the gym hard enough, or whatever.

Lately the big thing is they won't want you because you're not big enough of a loser. Where's the motivation to self improve in that message? The negativity is rampant here recently. What happened to you are the prize?

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
as Roosh said

zekko said:
What happened to you are the prize?
As the wise man Roosh wrote not too long ago: we must be a clown if we want to get laid in this day and age.

Self-improvement should be for ourselves, not to get women's legs to open.

To get women's legs to open we must entertain them and provide them drama.

Women prefer a clown than a man working on a cure for cancer.

Women prefer a bartender to a heart surgeon.

Women prefer you full of tattoos than with none.

It takes a lot of mental toughness to stick to what I can stomach: stay fit and healthy, stack the cash, use Daniel Craig's Bond as my template and be happy with what that can pull.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scormus said:
As the wise man Roosh wrote not too long ago: we must be a clown if we want to get laid in this day and age.

It takes a lot of mental toughness to stick to what I can stomach: stay fit and healthy, stack the cash, use Daniel Craig's Bond as my template and be happy with what that can pull.
Sorry, but I am no clown, and I have no aspirations to be one. If what Roosh is saying was actually true, it sounds like neither you nor I would be getting laid. And yet, we are, how can that be possible? Because that negative "women only what dirtbags" stuff is nonsense. Such women as you are talking about are not worth your time.

B

BeDJ

Scormus said:

I work my ass off to provide financial stability for myself and those around me. I don't need to show it off. Your job title correlates to the amount of respect others around you hold for you. If it wasn't the case everyone would be working a retail job living in a sh!tty apartment the rest of their lives. Some people are content with that, maybe lack of ambition, depression or given up on life. The people around you are going to sense that and it's not attractive. Financial freedom is the greatest feeling in the world and your attitude projects it. You drive nice cars, wear fancy clothes and take on exciting hobbies. Does that matter to women? Of course. You have the upper hand and makes dating a sh!t ton easier. You will be introduced to better social circles and generate a larger pool of datable women. Money matters.

Of course self improvement is for ourselves, but it is also for women as well. Going to a gym is what you do for women. Of the countless hours we spend there, could be invested in our careers and hobbies that are self fulfilling. I would be happy as fvck if I can eat whatever I desire at any time. So, do I LOVE to work out with sweaty dudes? Sure, but I could have used that time to make an extra 10k a year or get an hour extra of sleep to keep me well rested. Well, fat people aren't attractive. That's why I am at the gym and eating a healthy diet.

You don't need to entertain them and fill them with drama. They respond well to drama that YOU create, but are you fvcking going to be happy with yourself? It's TOXIC. It's a damaging shortcut for both you and your partner.

Women do not prefer a clown to a man finding a cure for cancer. Are you on drugs?

A bartender has the advantage because he has very high social proof. Next time you sit at the bar, notice the way the bartender acts around his patrons. He's on accelerated path to being a natural because of the constant exposure to social setting.

Tattoos are alright, but if you think you think a body full of tattoos will make the gina tingle, you are dumb.

As far as red pill, it's good to know. I have to admit reddit.com/r/thebluepill has some funny posts.

On a side note, did backbreaker get a new keyboard?

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
clown moves

zekko said:
If what Roosh is saying was actually true, it sounds like neither you nor I would be getting laid.
I am a clown of sorts when I:

a) Go silent towards the end of a date then not respond for days after to a girl's texts

b) Deliberately go NC on weekends and when a girl complains and says it worries her, I raise my eyebrows but don't respond

c) crack a girl up with jokes

d) show a girl new experiences on a date

a) and b) are creating drama and dread, c) and d) are creating entertainment

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mmmm

BeDJ said:
Women do not prefer a clown to a man finding a cure for cancer. Are you on drugs?
Most wouldn't be able to identify a man working on a cure for cancer.

As far as money goes: 90% don't know the difference between debt and equity spending. The 10% who do, don't care!

This is just their nature.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Scormus said:
Most wouldn't be able to identify a man working on a cure for cancer.

As far as money goes: 90% don't know the difference between debt and equity spending. The 10% who do, don't care!

This is just their nature.
They wouldn't be attracted to the guy until maybe AFTER he finds a cure for cancer.

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and

Mike32ct said:
They wouldn't be attracted to the guy until maybe AFTER he finds a cure for cancer.
And not because he found a cure for cancer and helped others, but because of the fame and $.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um BB. The Blue Pill is a sarcastic response to TRP. It's meant to be over the top, but sometimes falls into Poe's Law territory. Just FYI.

Poe's law, named after its author Nathan Poe, is an Internet adage reflecting the idea that without a clear indication of the author's intent, it is difficult or impossible to tell the difference between an expression of sincere extremism and a parody of extremism.[1]

The law and its meaning[edit]
Poe's law, in broader form, is:

Without a blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of extremism or fundamentalism that someone won't mistake for the real thing.[2]

The core of Poe's law is that a parody of something extreme by nature becomes impossible to differentiate from sincere extremism. A corollary of Poe's law is the reverse phenomenon: sincere fundamentalist beliefs can be mistaken for a parody of those beliefs.[2]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(1)Go to the gym to build muscle mass, (2) Stay lean, keep your bodyfat percentage below 13, and (3) dress to kill. That is all you need to attract a high-caliber harem.

The rest--game, wealth, status--is only to keep them.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
(1)Go to the gym to build muscle mass, (2) Stay lean, keep your bodyfat percentage below 13, and (3) dress to kill. That is all you need to attract a high-caliber harem.

The rest--game, wealth, status--is only to keep them.
This. It's all looks man.

I have worked on myself and career for my whole life but got more Poon when a skint kid with a good physique.

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been the ambitious young man and the finished product. Finished product works way better.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ambition in and of itself is attractive if it can be converted to an unwavering confidence in your own ability.
Here's what I think, for what it's worth:

A lot of guys on here have said that women are only interested in the finished product, they don't care about potential. Meanwhile, other posters have recently said that guys who don't have jobs are more attractive to women. Some say women go for winners, some say they go for losers. Others say it's all looks, others say it's confidence that attracts them. Others say confidence only attracts women if the guy is hot.

I don't think there is as much of a formula for creating attraction as PUAs or the mansosphere would like to believe. Different factors can come into play depending on the situation, the people involved, and probably the weather and a hundred other things.