Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The blame is on me, What can I do?

Not lonely editor

Reaction score
Hello all,
I have been trying things to get my self-esteem up, but I feel I need something more.
Let me explain. For those who remember my post about me being this big loser. It was because I was on a very low point. I blamed it all on women. How could I do that if I don't go and ask them.
Anyway, I have made some progress but once again, the self-doubt and low self-esteem is coming back to get me again.
Now I'm willing to listen a little bit more because I must ask this: How did you handle rejection? I handle it by coming here and posting what kind of loser am I, but I want to know how you guys do it. How do you keep that out and when did you finally know that you would not have problems with low self-esteem and everything ever again?
I'm sure everyone had this problem before and dealt with it, it's just that I never fully made peace and think everything is OK. I can't do it because I think of all my failures.
I don't know what else to say. Make fun of me, I don't care, but all I want to know is when did it happen for you guys?
I have major flaws, I know, but I do want to change that.
I just thought this would give me a start

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Accept and embrace the rejection, learn from it, and let it drive you toward success.

The more you run from it, the more it's going to haunt you.

Your self-esteem problems aren't "coming back to get you" as if they were some outside force trying to get in. They started inside of you. The benefit to that is that they are completely under your control.

Stop trying to chase your doubts and fears out. Crush them where they stand.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think about the times when i've been successful with women, and the characteristics of the approach and conversation that seemed to grab their attention...I think about

1.) Energy
2.) Confidence
3.) Being Relaxed
4.) Enjoying myself

Usually if I'm a combination of all 4 I'm naturally c&f, make her laugh, make myself laugh. If it goes wrong, I'll think whether I was too uptight, the conversation was forced, I seemed like I was just trying to get laid. Or whether she just wasn't receptive.

If I'm feeling all four of the above, I'm at my best, know that Im a good catch, and its on the the next...

If I'm off my game, i think about why I am...Am I tired, too drunk, In a bad mood, do i think she is too good for me? If so, i try to get myself bad in the right state of mind. I want these girls to see the best I have to offer. I also feel best about myself when I'm on top of my game......

Its a self perpetuating cycle either up or down. YOU have to make the decision whether you want to climb or fall.

Zeus

Don Juan
Reaction score
stop imaging all kind of scenarios before you approach the girl and start talking to her!!!

Keep it simple! See-Approach-Get number yes/no

Yes = Dates, sex etc.

No = Move On!

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zeus
stop imaging all kind of scenarios before you approach the girl and start talking to her!!!

Keep it simple! See-Approach-Get number yes/no

Yes = Dates, sex etc.

No = Move On!

You ain't never lie.

But you know nerds need to overcomplicate themselves they all wanna be JeDi ..I mean DJ...

Zeus do yourself a favor and never come back to this gay site for it will scar your game ,you already know what you need to know right there in what you just finished posting .

Coming back here will just derail you ,at first you'll see the light ,the you will become a jerk,then back to a r-afc and decide to take a break to anylize and bla blah blah yadda yadda nerd talk and geek speak and then come back WITH A VENGEANCE with all types of different posts analyzing alpha males and FR(gay)and how "one must find himself first" and start quoting The Matrix and Fight Club non-stop and Then You'll get feed up realize the site itself is AFC and give up .

I see that now i've seen it 2 or 3 times actually but i've given it the benefit of the doubt,i tried to help newbies (ya'll need it ..yall posts really make me sad for the world..,) i told myself i couldn't resist flaming idiots and kept coming back but hey whatever it's up to you IMO however this site is what it claims to help you with...

A WOMAN!

1 ya'selves b1tches .....

I'M gone.:) :) :) :) :) :)

DJnomore

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very simple guide to self esteem

1) Its all your damn fault. No one else can make you feel bad.
2) Its not my responsibility to make you feel better.
3) You feel bad bacause your current actions are not getting the re-actions you would like
4) You have damn near 100% control of your current actions
5) Even if I gave you some nifty ass advice and you felt better it would still be you doing the work. My advice is worthless to you.
6) Be honest with yourself if you want to fix it you can.
7) No really you can. No ****.
8) Just randomly change your actions until you like the reactions.
9) No really its that simple.....now do it.