Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the "bible" from an outside perspective

the305

Don Juan
Reaction score
From my perspective this site or "bible" focuses only one the theory of all you need is confidence and dominance nothing else to get women. While i do believe those are attractive qualities to have, i do not believe those alone are enough. So in reality, the advice to get women comes down to "just fawkin ask her out, who cares if she doesnt know you from the pedophile down the street, who cares if you dont have a plan, just fawkin DO IT stop being such a PUSSIE. IF SHE SAYS NO YOU ASK THE NEXT ONE!

Thats how I sum it up, please correct me if i'm wrong?

This is great for guys who have anxiety and low self confidence, but as soon as you get over the anxiety you need to start developing an actual skill. What this site suggest you do is just be like every other typical guy and cut right to the chase ask her out and play the numbers game, which doesn't give you consistent results, and most of the time it frustrates guys because they aren't getting the results they expect, which leads to them quitting.

So this site a GREAT stepping stone to getting over anxiety and building confidence, but in no way that I have found does this "bible" teach you:
-the inner workings of what attracts women(yes, confidence and non neediness is one small part of it)
-what makes you a likable person
-how to deal with tests from women
-how to deal with groups of women
-how to turn a friend zone into something sexual
-how to handle situations where you just said something really stupid
-how to approach in a bar/club verses in the street where women have two completely different mind sets
-where to take a girl on a date so its memorable and different, not typical and boring
-what to do so a girl wont flake on you
-how to handle a **** blocking from girl friends
-how to get a girl to want to go out with you before you even asked her to go out
-how to consistently geta girl to leave the club with you
-ways to get threesomes
-how to develop your social intelligence
-how to get multiple friends with benefits
-anxiety exercises , because telling a guy to "JUST DO IT" sometimes doesnt work

If you really learn the above bullet points, you would literally be sleeping with some of the hottest girls in your town, on a regular basis.

From my reading, this site advises you to NEXT a girl whenever you don't know what to do for the above listed bullet points, the reason is "its a waste of time" I really believe thats a cop out and a poor excuse..

Thats my perspective, and i think it holds some weight due to 1. amount of time i've spent involved in this field with amazing results 2. the amount and quality of chicks i've been with 3. the amount of guys i've given advise to, to lead them to getting exactly what they wanted

I would love some actually discussion on this topic and not a mindless response of "im a man i don't need to learn anything"

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought you already got beat up in another thread about being hesitant to NEXT a girl? Are you a glutton for more ribbing and punishment?

NEXTING is what separates you from the average needy guy that needs a girl to pacify his ego and self-esteem. Once you eliminate desire and be indifferent, you will gain the confidence it takes to naturally let go and nexting will become commonplace. Hot women think this way all the time btw. "I can have any guy I want.." and so on. People with options can afford to next!

the305

Don Juan
Reaction score
sux2bu said:
I thought you already got beat up in another thread about being hesitant to NEXT a girl? Are you a glutton for more ribbing and punishment?

NEXTING is what separates you from the average needy guy that needs a girl to pacify his ego and self-esteem. Once you eliminate desire and be indifferent, nexting will come naturally.
you didnt read the post, read it and then i will look forward to your response. k thnx

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the point of this thread was to point out a bunch of things that the Bible doesn't address and then... not elaborate on HOW to do them or overcome?

In other words, what's the point?

And all "instruction manuals" are never going to cover 100% of everything. It'll give you the basics, sure, but what you are asking for is a lot more elaborate, and in my opinion, unrealistic. If the guide gave you EVERY single situation that could EVER pop up, then the DJ Bible would never end in its additions.

The Bible teaches you the basics on how to improve yourself as a man and towards relationships. It's up to you to apply them and to relate them to YOUR everyday situations.

You can laugh at a lot of people's perceptions of what works and what doesn't, but if trying your approach doesn't work for me and trying mine works instead... who am I going to believe? The same could apply to you with anything I say. It all boils down to individual cases and no single piece of advice is 100% correct other than: Be the best man you can possibly be in order to fulfill your own personal happiness.

Other than that, all opinions are subjective.

And if you have to depend on the Bible to look up every single scenario and "What to do when she says this or does that"... then you really aren't reading the Bible in the first place.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the305 said:
From my perspective this site or "bible" focuses only one the theory of all you need is confidence and dominance nothing else to get women. While i do believe those are attractive qualities to have, i do not believe those alone are enough. So in reality, the advice to get women comes down to "just fawkin ask her out, who cares if she doesnt know you from the pedophile down the street, who cares if you dont have a plan, just fawkin DO IT stop being such a PUSSIE. IF SHE SAYS NO YOU ASK THE NEXT ONE!

Thats how I sum it up, please correct me if i'm wrong?

This is great for guys who have anxiety and low self confidence, but as soon as you get over the anxiety you need to start developing an actual skill. What this site suggest you do is just be like every other typical guy and cut right to the chase ask her out and play the numbers game, which doesn't give you consistent results, and most of the time it frustrates guys because they aren't getting the results they expect, which leads to them quitting.

So this site a GREAT stepping stone to getting over anxiety and building confidence, but in no way that I have found does this "bible" teach you:
-the inner workings of what attracts women(yes, confidence and non neediness is one small part of it)
-how to approach in a bar/club verses in the street where women have two completely different mind sets
-where to take a girl on a date so its memorable and different, not typical and boring
-what to do so a girl wont flake on you
-how to handle a **** blocking from girl friends
-how to get a girl to want to go out with you before you even asked her to go out
-how to consistently geta girl to leave the club with you
-ways to get threesomes
-how to develop your social intelligence
-how to get multiple friends with benefits
-anxiety exercises , because telling a guy to "JUST DO IT" sometimes doesnt work

If you really learn the above bullet points, you would literally be sleeping with some of the hottest girls in your town, on a regular basis.

From my reading, this site advises you to NEXT a girl whenever you don't know what to do for the above listed bullet points, the reason is "its a waste of time" I really believe thats a cop out and a poor excuse..

Thats my perspective, and i think it holds some weight due to 1. amount of time i've spent involved in this field with amazing results 2. the amount and quality of chicks i've been with 3. the amount of guys i've given advise to, to lead them to getting exactly what they wanted

I would love some actually discussion on this topic and not a mindless response of "im a man i don't need to learn anything"

Honestly. I think the bible and all the stuff you wrote is entirely too much. I think it leads to over thinking and analysis paralysis. I think that's why guys don't move forward, they got too much sh1t in their heads and they are disconnected from their guts, and balls. All heartless and brainy.

They need to just learn how to be social, how to make friends, how to speak to new people, how to have fun with girls, how to relax, and how to dress and work out a bit for the health benifits...They need to learn firstly just how to be normal before trying to be extraordinary. That seems to be the problem for many. Going down checklists of learning a dozen or more skills is just adding more pressure on some of them.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the305 said:
So in reality, the advice to get women comes down to "just fawkin ask her out, who cares if she doesnt know you from the pedophile down the street, who cares if you dont have a plan, just fawkin DO IT stop being such a PUSSIE. IF SHE SAYS NO YOU ASK THE NEXT ONE!

Seems to me, that the bible's advice sums up to: "Become a man who women want to date (pursue your dreams, work out, be active), develop conversation skills, and then just fawkin ask her out."

I don't know why a woman would need to distinguish between me and a pedophile, since through the course of conversation, I'd obviously be making her laugh, making her interested, and being a warm, friendly person.

Actually, you tend to say that a lot. "Ask her out?!?! But how does she know you're not a RAPIST!?!" Well, because I'm having intelligent, fun conversations. If a woman is so scared of the world that she can't give me her number and agree to meet up in a nice, fun, public setting, then she's not much of a woman anyway.

And as far as this:

etc
The DJ bible does teach you all about this. Maybe not to YOUR liking, but then again a lot of what you say isn't to everyone else's liking. So we'll all just have to agree to disagree.

That might all be true. But it's the internet, so no one has a reason to believe you.

The people who get acknowledged here offer genuine advice. Not just register, tell us that they've banged a lot of girls, and then tell us all how sosuave is wrong and they're right.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
half of the stuff contradicts itself and there is never an exact explaination just another theory or something to talk out of the question. I wont say anything bad about the forum like I hate it, there are some good guys. at least no products are being promoted or you have to buy something to join the forum.

the305

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex:
My specific point was the bible doesn't let guys get to the point of figuring out the bullet points which we all run into, because they are on to the next one, you owe it to yourself to do some due diligence, on what will improve your game overall, do you not?

Again, I think It focuses on being a man and how to act like a man, not specifically how to get women, because just being a "man" just isn't enough nowadays and i think the problem is, guys believe being a man is all thats needed, after reading this site.

Its great reading for people who are needy, low self esteem, etc.. but thats about it.

Warrior:
I agree 100% with you, social intelligence is #1 in my book, but i specially listed the bullet points BECAUSE the "bibles" answer to them all is "just be confident and dominant" which i think is silly.

Do you not agree?

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In all of the situations I've seen on this board where "NEXT" was the most applicable and relevant advice, it was because a guy asking for help was at his wits end about pursuing a girl that either 1) he irreparably destroyed his chances with or 2) has no interest/obvious disinterest in him.

So of course we tell him to NEXT her. He's not good enough yet. If he spent less time pursuing women, he could get good at all the things that would actually make him attractive.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And, as for the bible, Bruce Lee said it best:

You must learn the form, so that you can be formless. You must follow the way, so that you have no way.

Basically, learn everything you can, apply it, and then take off the damn training wheels and start thinking for yourself.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the305 said:
just being a "man" just isn't enough nowadays and i think the problem is, guys believe being a man is all thats needed
Being a man IS all that's needed, because as much as some people here will refuse to believe it, a real man can live without p*ssy.

It just so happens that those men get the most p*ssy as well.

The fact that so many can't grasp this and put it into practice is what keeps them from breaking through.

the305

Don Juan
Reaction score
loveshogun said:
Being a man IS all that's needed, because as much as some people here will refuse to believe it, a real man can live without p*ssy.

It just so happens that those men get the most p*ssy as well.

The fact that so many can't grasp this and put it into practice is what keeps them from breaking through.
thats kinda irrelevant.. we are specifically talking about this site in regards to using it to better their dating life. but yes i do believe that in general.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the305 said:
thats kinda irrelevant.. we are specifically talking about this site in regards to using it to better their dating life. but yes i do believe that in general.
This is absolutely relevant.

In every case I've seen, when a guy is not getting women, it's invariably a symptom of much greater problems in his/her life.

These guys suffer from things like general depression, unhappiness with their station in life, lack of direction, and a whole boatload of other insecurities and such.

And, in most cases on this board, instead of addressing these problems, they're asking "how can I get a woman?"

I prefer to tell them the truth than sell them a dream.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the305 said:
Kailex:
My specific point was the bible doesn't let guys get to the point of figuring out the bullet points which we all run into, because they are on to the next one, you owe it to yourself to do some due diligence, on what will improve your game overall, do you not?

Again, I think It focuses on being a man and how to act like a man, not specifically how to get women, because just being a "man" just isn't enough nowadays and i think the problem is, guys believe being a man is all thats needed, after reading this site.

Its great reading for people who are needy, low self esteem, etc.. but thats about it.

Warrior:
I agree 100% with you, social intelligence is #1 in my book, but i specially listed the bullet points BECAUSE the "bibles" answer to them all is "just be confident and dominant" which i think is silly.

Do you not agree?
I can see where you're coming from. Be confident and dominant is easy to say, harder to explain and even harder for some to learn. A lot of people confuse confident and dominant as being a controlling arsehole.

Confident is just being assured that you have the ability to take care of yourself in the current situation, and dominant? You have control over yourself, no one else holds sway over you. Domination begins internally.

loveshogun said:
These guys suffer from things like general depression, unhappiness with their station in life, lack of direction, and a whole boatload of other insecurities and such.
This is true in a sense. I've seen it in my own life, I've suffered from depression and unhappiness. And I either got no women during those times or women who were on the same level or worse. Which in hindsight was worse than no women. Those traits don't attract people to you. Which is why I go right back to guys need to learn to get normal first. Normal is not depressed, not alone, not friendless, not having anxiety, not being in need of direction.

Exercise, taking active steps towards your goals, having hobbies, and hanging out with friends all help with mild depression. Friends help you get over some of your social anxieties and insecurities. And of course perusing your goals helps if you are unhappy with your station in life. I'm not going to lie, I've been depressed as **** the last couple of months for various reasons. But you have to make a plan to fix it and then fix it. Nobody is gonna save you.

I think on this board, and I have been guilty of this, you make the assumption that the person you are talking to is close to normal and just needs to fine tune their interactions. And then when they are not and they constantly try and fail, it ends up badly for everyone.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of people confuse confident and dominant as being a controlling arsehole.
And that belief is reinforced because the jerk is held up as the ultimate attractive male role model.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the305 said:
Kailex:

The point is, you're treating this as most guys do... the objective is to get women.

Well, contrary to what most men think, for me: ITS NOT.

My greatest advance with women was this year, the year I stopped caring about getting with any of them. I went with the flow, but more importantly, I took 2010 to focus on ME, on becoming the BEST VERSION of me ever.

As soon as I started doing that and stopped focusing on getting women and on how to get them, I started doing a LOT better and everything about me improved. Coincidence, I think not? I don't NEED women in my life, but I like having some around every once in a while.

The attitude that is prevalent on these forums is one of neediness, and I'll say that a lot of elements in the Bible were great starting points for me, but it wasn't the end-all. I had to go out there and get real life experience. Men have been doing this for centuries without the Bible and they very well could continue to do it.

I just choose to live my life by my standards and NOT worry about what most of the people here worry about anymore.

If I don't care about a specific outcome with any woman, then how is "be the best man you can be" a failed logic? In the end, there's only one person I absolutely trust and that's myself.

Money, cars, women, electronics, etc...
All things I can live with or without.

Me: The one thing I'll always have.
All the others come by addition or subtraction and ONLY if they add any type of value to my life, because in the end, it's about ME and being the best man I can be.

The Bible is nothing more than source material for starters and people who might have lost their way, but it wasn't meant to be a crutch for people to rely on for every single detail of their life. The Bible is great, but there's no substitute for real life and world experience and making our own mistakes only if we really want to learn from them.

If being the best version of Kailex isn't enough for women, then they don't deserve me... plain and simple. I'm happy on my own and don't NEED them in order to be happy by myself. Being the best version of myself is more than enough for me and just the thought of it brings a smile to my face.

the305

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
The point is, you're treating this as most guys do... the objective is to get women.

Well, contrary to what most men think, for me: ITS NOT.

My greatest advance with women was this year, the year I stopped caring about getting with any of them. I went with the flow, but more importantly, I took 2010 to focus on ME, on becoming the BEST VERSION of me ever.

As soon as I started doing that and stopped focusing on getting women and on how to get them, I started doing a LOT better and everything about me improved. Coincidence, I think not? I don't NEED women in my life, but I like having some around every once in a while.

The attitude that is prevalent on these forums is one of neediness, and I'll say that a lot of elements in the Bible were great starting points for me, but it wasn't the end-all. I had to go out there and get real life experience. Men have been doing this for centuries without the Bible and they very well could continue to do it.

I just choose to live my life by my standards and NOT worry about what most of the people here worry about anymore.

If I don't care about a specific outcome with any woman, then how is "be the best man you can be" a failed logic? In the end, there's only one person I absolutely trust and that's myself.

Money, cars, women, electronics, etc...
All things I can live with or without.

Me: The one thing I'll always have.
All the others come by addition or subtraction and ONLY if they add any type of value to my life, because in the end, it's about ME and being the best man I can be.

The Bible is nothing more than source material for starters and people who might have lost their way, but it wasn't meant to be a crutch for people to rely on for every single detail of their life. The Bible is great, but there's no substitute for real life and world experience and making our own mistakes only if we really want to learn from them.

If being the best version of Kailex isn't enough for women, then they don't deserve me... plain and simple. I'm happy on my own and don't NEED them in order to be happy by myself. Being the best version of myself is more than enough for me and just the thought of it brings a smile to my face.
awesome post, bettering yourself should always be focused on, "if you aren't happy, how you expect to make someone else happy" especially for guys having trouble with women.

Now more about what i'm specifically referring to: What about the guys are in a fairly good position mentally.. emotionally.. etc after reading this site or never reading this site. The guys who just don't know WHAT to do to get women. They don't know what attracts them, what turns them off, how to handle approaching women, and what message should be relayed during an approach. How should they act around women?

I don't see anywhere, where this is "really" covered. Only a "just do it, just be confident, just approach, just be a man" nike commercial message being replayed over and over. To cover everyones problems, sticking points, etc.. Thats silly to me.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the305 said:
Now more about what i'm specifically referring to: What about the guys are in a fairly good position mentally.. emotionally.. etc after reading this site or never reading this site. The guys who just don't know WHAT to do to get women. They don't know what attracts them, what turns them off, how to handle approaching women, and what message should be relayed during an approach. How should they act around women?

I don't see anywhere, where this is "really" covered. Only a "just do it, just be confident, just approach, just be a man" nike commercial message being replayed over and over. To cover everyones problems, sticking points, etc.. Thats silly to me.
Is the purpose behind your criticism of the site to tell us that you have a site/book/blog that offers better advice? Is that what you're getting at?

Because after I got through the first stages of learning from that DJ Bible, eventually I got the confidence to pick and choose which rules I should follow, who I should Next, when to be aggressive/when to lay back, etc.

It's silly to expect an online manual to cover every possible situation for every possible man. The DJ Bible is a foundation. It's not the whole house.

the305

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mantis Toboggan said:
Is the purpose behind your criticism of the site to tell us that you have a site/book/blog that offers better advice? Is that what you're getting at?

Because after I got through the first stages of learning from that DJ Bible, eventually I got the confidence to pick and choose which rules I should follow, who I should Next, when to be aggressive/when to lay back, etc.

It's silly to expect an online manual to cover every possible situation for every possible man. The DJ Bible is a foundation. It's not the whole house.
I never said it should cover every possible situation, but for me to name the top 15 in which guys encounter all the time and it to not cover ONE properly, you don't think thats a problem? come on now, lets be serious