The best weekend excuse ever

Roly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
" Sorry, I have a date."

Whenever you just want to chill out and not put up with your friends crap during the weekends or something, always use this excuse.

You'll be freakin surprise at the validation points you get from all sorts of people just for saying this.

We totally live in one feminize society where women are worship and looked upon as trophies and medals for guys just to simply feel good. When in reality we don't really need anything except a good self concept of ourselves.

But personally I love this excuse just to get out of any situation and I don't have to deal with the constant nagging and peer pressure like I did before, when I refuse to do something.

The usual responses I would get after saying this would be like " Nice bro, ur a pimp!" ...or something in that manner.

This is really one feminize society.

Reaction score
Damn, glad you're not my friend. LoL

No, I've used that one too and it's pretty much a unbeatable, as long as they don't catch you in your lie.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I had time to read your stupid thread, but I have to go in a few minutes, since me and my GIRLFRIEND are going out to play darts with a some FRIENDS of ours. A large group of SEVERAL FRIENDS.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm not quite understanding why you have to lie to your friends. Friends are for having fun with, be thankful that you actually have them around.

I think your "best excuse ever" is pathetic. If you don't want to do something, just say you don't feel like it. Why lie about having a date when you really don't?

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
~attrACTION~ said:
Sorry, I'm not quite understanding why you have to lie to your friends. Friends are for having fun with, be thankful that you actually have them around.

I think your "best excuse ever" is pathetic. If you don't want to do something, just say you don't feel like it. Why lie about having a date when you really don't?
Because his friends are probably desperate losers that don't leave their houses unless its with their buddies. If he doesn't go along with them, it won't be fun since they're all so anti-social. He is the source of their happiness.

If I'm completely off Roly, my bad. It sounds like a good explanation to me though.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
Because his friends are probably desperate losers that don't leave their houses unless its with their buddies. If he doesn't go along with them, it won't be fun since they're all so anti-social. He is the source of their happiness.
I could understand that, because I used to have friends like that. They wouldn't go out unless I came with them. But I went out whether they came or not. Whether they're anti-social or not doesn't matter. It only bothers you if you let it. Either way, I could understand that...

But it seems more like he is trying to impress his friends by lying to them.
Roly said:
You'll be freakin surprise at the validation points you get from all sorts of people just for saying this.

...The usual responses I would get after saying this would be like " Nice bro, ur a pimp!" ...or something in that manner.
Cool, if that's what floats your boat...to lie to people who you call your supposed friends, just for the ego boost, then go for it.

It would be a whole lot easier in my opinion to just tell them the truth. Because the next weekend they'll ask you again. And in fact, since they think you're so "cool" for having a date, they'll probably be on your ass even more wanting to hang out with you. So, in actuality, your little excuse/lie is counterproductive. I would just be blunt and tell them how you feel. Lying usually screws you over more than if you told the truth in the first place.