Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The BEST vitamins for MEN?

Mercury

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying to find out which vitamins are the best for us guys to take for everyday things, like energy, memory, attention, testerone levels ect.....not really anything actually exercise related. I heard of this one called Androstene Power which is supposed to boost your energy and testosterone levels. Has anyone tried it? What do you guys think are the best ones....at a fairly cheap price, like no more than $20-$25??

xyzzy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
personally I think, if it advertises all of that its just snake oil... Ive discovered recently that the advertisements of antioxidents zapping free radicals from your body is hogwash

you need vitamins to cause the reactions necessary for energy, memory, but they should come from a variety of food sources because of the helper enzymes called isoflavanoids. There are 10,000 enzymes in a tomato. I dont think a pill is going to have all that.

eat food, and take a vitamin as an "insurance" in case you missed something. if you are male make sure it has no iron in it... you get plenty in the meat, etc you eat

I just use the Mega Mens from GNC

my .02

enkai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
xyzzy is right, food is the best thing there is...but yeah GNC mega mens are really good, but don't take syntetic vitamins such as centrum, cuz their absorbtion is low.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vits. C, Natural E, A good B-Complex, Selenium, Zinc, Magnesium.

D

Mercury

Don Juan
Reaction score
So no centrum? Just take the stand alone versions of each vitamin, like E and B,right? Yeah, I hear you on the food part. Maybe thats what has been getting me down lately though. I am Brazilian, and in Brazil I would eat steaks, rice, beans,pasta,and salads nearly everyday....it was just part of life. Now I am going to college here in the US, and I just can't seem to find any "GOOD" food here. I mean good as in nutrients....all I see everywhere are fast-food joints. If I want to get good food, I have to dish out atleast $12 bucks at a restaraunt,and I can't do that all the time($$$). The only cheap alternative is Chinese food, but even that is not really good for you if eaten every day. This is why I am looking for a vitamin supplement that will boost my energy levels and balance out the chemicals in my head again like they were in Brazil, because the food is just making it worse!

xyzzy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
welcome to America, the land of fries and home of the drive through. would you like to try our special 64 oz chocolate trans fatty shake?

yeah cook and eat in if at all possible, pack a lunch. drinking cold ice-water will give you energy and you can take that with you.

otherwise I hear you, its tough being on the go and trying to avoid fast food here. McDonalds and such are taking steps, like using Canola oil and cutting out the fat, but its too little too late in my opinion

[This message has been edited by xyzzy (edited 10-10-2002).]

enkai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah man just cook your food, eat a ton of it, and if you can get some GNC mega men vitamins, the other kind...i think they're like GNC ultra green or something are good but have too much iron in it.

jive

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
xyzzy, are u saying antioxidants dont really do anything for u?