Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The best scent you can wear to attract new chicks: Pvzzy?

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Is it me or does anyone else feel the scent or aura of pvzzy on or around you seem to attract new and or more chicks?

It's almost as if chicks can just sense you get it and want you to wear some of their pvzzy perfume.

As much as they may claim they want a "good guy" though that may be true I still think it's lower on the list than the guy who seems to "wear" the scent of chicks pvzzy on him. (Not necessarily not taking a shower and smelling like a some chicks cooch/ well that may even work too in some cases. lol) But it's like the aura of this single guy who needs to be "tamed" and other chicks "scent" are "sensed" by new chicks to have given it up to him in efforts to make him theirs and they subconciously find him a "real man" who knows how to get it.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
On the night of my last (final?) lay, as soon as the chick left, I put my clothes on and returned to the bar without showering.

I was getting MAD eye contact from women. I sat next to this one HB8 and said maybe two sentences at most. She started leaning into me and her boobs were about to pop out of her top. It was pretty much a guaranteed make out and possibly a second pull, except her friend sensed the sexual tension between us and pulled her away.

So yes, I'm a big believer in the "freshly laid smell and vibe."

Try to pull as early as you can so you can return to the bar the same night. Even if you don't score a second time, you will NOT give two sh$ts about rejection because you already got some lol.

Wasn't there some post about a dude that rubbed a condom on his body before going out and used the faint rubber smell to attract chicks lol?

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Mike32ct said:
On the night of my last (final?) lay, as soon as the chick left, I put my clothes on and returned to the bar without showering.

I was getting MAD eye contact from women. I sat next to this one HB8 and said maybe two sentences at most. She started leaning into me and her boobs were about to pop out of her top. It was pretty much a guaranteed make out and possibly a second pull, except her friend sensed the sexual tension between us and pulled her away.

So yes, I'm a big believer in the "freshly laid smell and vibe."

Try to pull as early as you can so you can return to the bar the same night. Even if you don't score a second time, you will NOT give two sh$ts about rejection because you already got some lol.

Wasn't there some post about a dude that rubbed a condom on his body before going out and used the faint rubber smell to attract chicks lol?
LOL REALLY? Thats pretty gross to be honest lol , id never be that desperate ever. I have to agree with this 100% though, maybe its just the attitude you have after you get laid. Ive gotten laid and then went to a party only to score multiple times again and have women all over me. I doubt the smell has anything to do with it .... but i say we field test this !

Women love good smelling guys, when I have my cologne on they stand around me just to smell me lol. One girl I was walking next to asked me what I wore because it smelt so good

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having the smell of pvssy on you is the best way to get girls attention

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh... you seem to have discovered the secret.

the answer, in my experience, is yes, ***** is the best cologne.
antipersperent is the the opposite of it.

when you are in a crowd, the best weapon you have is in your animalian repertoire.

when I used to go clubbing a lot, I had a reliable, sexy female clubbing buddy named yuriko. before we would go out, we would both rub each others scent on each other. she would rub tight little sideways snatch and put her love castle juice on my neck, hands, and around my mouth, and I would give her some of my man sweat that I bottled after mma.

you say, bro, youre an idiot. you bottled your own sweat? **** yeah I did.
and it wasnt just mines either. it was other high testosterone viking mother ****ers (japanese, so I suppose samurais) that soaked into my rash guard.

you know what? she would always pull top tier guys, and I would always pull top tier women.

interestingly, we always pulled the same type of people. she would pull high testosterone dudes that look like they like to fight. I wonder if there is a correllation between that and my mma sweat.
I would always pull the kyabajo's, the ones that have male worshippers at their feet, until a douchebag like me knocks them from the pedestal and reems them on my flokati. I wonder if its because of her kyabajo ***** juice. chicken or the egg, who knows?

ps get a flokati if you dont have one. theyre sweet. handmade from graecian sheep wool? mmmmmm

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's that women are actually smelling the scent of other women on you though. I think they are just seeing that you look relaxed and content. I don't believe women are mindreaders or have any special sensing abilities except that they do read body language and nonverbals or at least pay attention to them a lot and assign attractive or non-attractive qualities to what they see.

Once you get layed, this boost seems to last even if you take a shower and even for another night or a few. I know a lot of people reccommend not masturbating so you'll be motivated to approach women. I noticed for many years now that if I don't maturbate for awhile, I do worse with women. They can sense the tension and desire and it pushes them away. Of course 'bating doesn't quiet give you the same relaxed, content look and not caring about rejection that a lay does.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
My looks and hair were quite good at that time so I passed the initial looks test. Even if the scent had no or little effect, I was incredibly "chill" and "confident" so I'm sure that helped. After crazy sex, I had ZERO approach anxiety and tension. I was like floating on a cloud. Everything was relaxed and in slow motion.

Even if she told me to F off, I would have smiled and thanked her. I was in peaceful bliss and feeling no pain lol. It was the ultimate game state.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
I don't think it's that women are actually smelling the scent of other women on you though. I think they are just seeing that you look relaxed and content. I don't believe women are mindreaders or have any special sensing abilities except that they do read body language and nonverbals or at least pay attention to them a lot and assign attractive or non-attractive qualities to what they see.

Once you get layed, this boost seems to last even if you take a shower and even for another night or a few. I know a lot of people reccommend not masturbating so you'll be motivated to approach women. I noticed for many years now that if I don't maturbate for awhile, I do worse with women. They can sense the tension and desire and it pushes them away. Of course 'bating doesn't quiet give you the same relaxed, content look and not caring about rejection that a lay does.
Mike32ct said:
My looks and hair were quite good at that time so I passed the initial looks test. Even if the scent had no or little effect, I was incredibly "chill" and "confident" so I'm sure that helped. After crazy sex, I had ZERO approach anxiety and tension. I was like floating on a cloud. Everything was relaxed and in slow motion. Somehow a great state to be in game wise.
This is a great description of lack of anxiety and tension that is probably giving an attractive appearance to girls that see you. Remember, generally to be able to lay one chick means your appearance must be good enough to lay some percentage of others at least close to the same league. But this relaxed, content, not giving-a-sh!t attitude and appearance is about all the "game" and "innergame" there is besides being good looking in the first place. I wished I could have that relaxed, content look all the time, even if I didn't necessarily feel that way inside. I'd probably need to have wild sex that night with 22 yo HB9 to really get it at this point lol.

Bumsniff

Banned
Reaction score
The scent it eminates off you is part of it. Emptying your ballsac into a hot babe rather than pulling it yourself also gives you that mental state where it gives off an aura that girls can sense. Possibly showing off a vibe that you can get it elsewhere if not from them and allows you to project a confident relaxed image and sort of an "I can get it without begging you for it" natural high.

I think girls can sense a dude who's desperate or not and it shows in the difference between you having your balls drained by spanking it and actually have gotten a real piece of ass.

It's almost as if the whole looks thing isn't stressed that much by you at that point. You should always look good but once you've had a nice piece of cookie and you go out to meet other hotties you aren't so worried about that bald spot, whatever as you would be if you had just jerked it instead.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Is it me or does anyone else feel the scent or aura of pvzzy on or around you seem to attract new and or more chicks?

It's almost as if chicks can just sense you get it and want you to wear some of their pvzzy perfume.

As much as they may claim they want a "good guy" though that may be true I still think it's lower on the list than the guy who seems to "wear" the scent of chicks pvzzy on him. (Not necessarily not taking a shower and smelling like a some chicks cooch/ well that may even work too in some cases. lol) But it's like the aura of this single guy who needs to be "tamed" and other chicks "scent" are "sensed" by new chicks to have given it up to him in efforts to make him theirs and they subconciously find him a "real man" who knows how to get it.
Yeah, women are fiercely competetive among each other. If they know a guy is getting it from another women, they want to steal him for themselves...

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
powpow said:
when I used to go clubbing a lot, I had a reliable, sexy female clubbing buddy named yuriko. before we would go out, we would both rub each others scent on each other. she would rub tight little sideways snatch and put her love castle juice on my neck, hands, and around my mouth...
Hilarious!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Women like men who are desired by other women. Hence why the smell of pu$$y on you helps a lot.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
This has got to be the strangest thread on here. Not showering or wearing a girl smell after sex is supposed to give us confidence? Isn't that exactly the opposite of what this site is here to teach, not to mention a little weird?

Getting action is supposed to come from within, it's not the money you have or your looks, it's how you present yourself and carry yourself, how you dress, how you speak, how you relate, how you use your education, how other people like you, how you handle stress, etc, etc.

To depend on a girl to have sex with you for the confidence to kick in with other girls doesn't seem right, but I guess as long as the guy is happy with himself is all that matters.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Trump said:
This has got to be the strangest thread on here. Not showering or wearing a girl smell after sex is supposed to give us confidence? Isn't that exactly the opposite of what this site is here to teach, not to mention a little weird?

Getting action is supposed to come from within, it's not the money you have or your looks, it's how you present yourself and carry yourself, how you dress, how you speak, how you relate, how you use your education, how other people like you, how you handle stress, etc, etc.

To depend on a girl to have sex with you for the confidence to kick in with other girls doesn't seem right, but I guess as long as the guy is happy with himself is all that matters.
Oh yea? So a man should be confident regardless if he has sex or not? But having sex releases feel good confidence chemicals that make you feel good and be confident without requirement of self deception via re-framing and other techniques.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody's saying you NEED to smell like pvssy to get pvssy. We're saying it is the best scent for attracting women. I agree too that de-stressing is so so so key. Being relaxed and feeling good, not caring so much about the outcome gets you a lot of attention. That's why I always stress for guys with AA to just go do it until you feel relaxed talking, then keep on until you are relaxed touching etc. until sex.

Another good thing you can do is hug a lot of girls (in a friendly way) early on to get the scent of other girls on you... Have friends that swear by that...

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
Oh yea? So a man should be confident regardless if he has sex or not? But having sex releases feel good confidence chemicals that make you feel good and be confident without requirement of self deception via re-framing and other techniques.
Right, all confidence comes from external validation really. People confuse self-esteem with confidence. You could have high self esteem/low confidence with women or low self esteem/high confidence with women.

But what really is confidence and where does it come from and how much does it matter? It's like saying you have to have "coolness".

It's like the chicken or the egg question, causation and effect, fundamental attribution error, a catch-22. A man should be confident even if he's being rejected 100% of the time. Because he's ONLY being rejected because he's not confident enough. But why is he not confident enough in the first place? :crazy:

I'd say more often than not a guy isn't confident enough because his looks give him too much negative feedback and not enough positive feedback. As you pointed out self deception and faking it is very hard to do and for any length of time for a normal person without positive feedback .

When women say they want confidence and not ****iness they mean they want a good looking guy who's bold, not a bold not good looking guy. Or at the very least calm and relaxed body language, not for example just the C+F BS taught in PUA. For the purpose of pick up confidence= mostly relaxed and calm body language and acting without apprehension.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Trump said:

lol. No that's not why I started this thread. It just seems to me at least and others that you do notice even if you are truly confident already or perhaps not that if you happen to have gotten laid especially with a pretty hot chick that it releases even more endorphins or feel good chemicals. It could be a combination of that, and the fact women can sense other women have been around you. Same way chicks have that sixth sense for telling if a guy has been with another chick that they're dating.

Almost like animals can sense females in heat etc.

I for one do believe having just got laid other chicks can sense it and it either attracts and or draws curiosity in them.