Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The best scam email I've received to date!

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear one, Please be honest with me I am orphan

I am writing at this our because of my status as a refugee in Dakar Senegal
And I am an orphanage child since three years , as a result of the assassination of my parents by rebel group which left me with no one except me that survived by the help of Red cross team that brought me to Senegal .And my father was the then attorney general of the federation and justice minister of Ivory coast that made him a well known man in my country and his involvement in politics he lost his life together with my mother He deposited 35.9 million us dollars in UK .and I have written to the bank to claim the money as the next of kin because of my deplorable condition in Senegal and the bank replied that due to my underage of 14 years and refugee status that I am not qualified to claim the money that I have to look for a reliable foreign partner to claim the funds by signing a check of the total sum in your names for me that is the only condition the bank gave me.

And now I want to know if you are honest and reliable because if I lose this money I will suffer all my life on earth and I will not finish my education any so be honest to me if you will betray me please tell me ,and I want you to treat this with the absolute confidence and hold it to yourself without somebody knowing for my safety.
If you are able and honest to help me please reply back so that I will give you the bank information for immediate contact.
My name is Maria ma Jones and my father's name Dr.Paul Jones so let me know how you will help me out of this plight.

Bank name :Barclays Bank Plc
Address:54 Lombard Street, London E4 3AH
Email:.......................
Tell:......................

I will give you the email ids of the bank's transfer department and the phone number if you promise me that you will not take the money all by yourself and leave me here to die of younger.
Orphan Maria ma Jones

------------------------

oh man
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

this is just totally sweet

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I think I'll play along on this one.

Anyone have any good replies that I could write?

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her to sell the damn computer she's using to write the e-mail. Damn mooching orphans. You could threaten her, who's she going to complain to?

Just kidding. Gotta admire their adorable spirit.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to 419eater.com and get some ideas. Those guys are pros :up:

First of all, simply tell "her" that you're interested in helping, but don't give any personal information. The second email you'll recieve will most likely be a form letter as well before you have any real contact with the scammer.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, the whole "royal family of Nigeria is YOU!" thing was classic.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you think thats awesome, a window came up just telling me i was the 1,000,000th visitor to myspace and im winning an xbox.

beat that, fucckers.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dannowillbookem said:
you think thats awesome, a window came up just telling me i was the 1,000,000th visitor to myspace and im winning an xbox.

beat that, fucckers.

Waaaawwwww:eek: , lucky bastard.

I won so many i-pods, it's not even funny....i just don't wanna claim them, because i don't like music:cool:

chickenlegs03

Banned
Reaction score
LOL. That's actually a good one. I got this one the other day...

FROM THE DESK OF SULEMAN BELLO,
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK(ADB)
OUAGADOUGOU,BURKINA FASO.WEST AFRICA

With Due Respect,

I am the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance
departmentof african development bank (ADB). I crave your indulgence as i contact you in such a surprising manner. But I respectfully insist you read this
letter carefully as I am optimistic it will open doors for unimaginable
financial rewards for both of us.

In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of Ten Million,Five
Hundred Thousand US dollars (US$10.5m) only , in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family in
November 2001 in a plan crash. Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died along with him at the plan crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business
proposal to you so that the money could be released to you as the next of
kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since
nobody is coming for it and i dont want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed Bill.

The Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money
remained unclaimed after five years, the money will be transferred into the Bank treasury as "unclaimed fund". The request for a foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner. We agree that 30% of this money will be for you as a foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account , 10% will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business and 60% would be for me.

There after I will visit your country for disbursement according to the
percentages indicated. Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as relation or next of kin of the deceased indicating your bank name,your bank account number,
your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication
and location wherein the money will be remitted. Upon receipt of your
reply,I will send to you by fax or email the text of the application.I will not
fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch free and that
you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have
been made for the transfer. You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter. Trusting to hear from you immediately.

Yours faithfully,
SULEMAN BELLO,
Bill and exchange manager,
African Development bank AD
Not as believable, but still funny.

You know though, if I was living in Africa, and half the people I knew had AIDS and the other half were dying of hunger, I would probably resort to this stuff too. I do wanna write back to this guy though, it seems like a funny idea...

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
I only trust emails from Nigeria.
Hahahahahaha.

I find that pretty funny. And I'm an actual Nigerian prince. Really.

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently I have a new friend in Russia I never knew about!

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2006 10:00 AM
Subject: Hello my new friend!

Hello my new friend!

I get acquainted through the Internet for the first time. Therefore I
at all do not know from what to start. My name is Yuliya, my birthday
on March, 24, 1978. My growth 174 cm. I'm blonde and my eyes is green.
I from the city of Kazan which in Russia. I have finished local
university under the finance as the bookkeeper, Now I work in city
firm as the bookkeeper. I cheerful kind and very sociable girl. I very
economic also am able to prepare well. I do not know why Russian men
do not notice it. I and could not find the love in Russia. I was never
married and I have no children. I am lonely. Now I want to find the
love through the Internet. I as well as all girls, want to have the
house, the family and children. I very much appreciate qualities of
people and their relations. If you want to learn about me more and to
continue our dialogue,

Please mail to me:

feelings78@eastlinecorp.org

I will wait your letter.

Yuliya.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm also not sure how these emails are randomly sent out. I thought I was getting them because I was Nigerian, but then I had to think how they would know I was a Nigerian in the first place from an email address (unless they could see my name too, of course). Then I saw people talk about it on TV and realized it was just about anybody.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm also not sure how these emails are randomly sent out.
Most of these guys rake their email addresses from website guestbooks. They tag guestbooks (sorta like vandalism) with the word "mugu" and rake email addressed from it. I tried it out with a free email account by signing tagged guestbooks. Within three days, my inbox was full of 419 and Lottery scams.

Check it out:

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=mugu+guestbook&meta=

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dang, that's messed up. I can only think of one friend's guestbook I signed like 3 years ago, but besides that I don't take part in too many of them.