Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Best Post Ever Made on SoSuave

niceguydying

Don Juan
Reaction score
That was quite entertaining to read and yes a very good post. Remided me of some shyt I did with a women that was initially attracted to me. Man the more you push the more they pull!!! I learned my lesson the hard way just like ole RICHARD did. RICHARD has a very good friend that broke it down so he could understand.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
right... it's in "the art of seduction" too by robert green

in seduction, you appeal to their SELF INTEREST... you DO NOT appeal to their PITY or obligation. you want them to want you for themselves, not feel like they OWE YOU something.

it's a tough thing to get right though... in some ways, we're SUPPOSED to think of ourselves more than the women we woo and in other ways, that gets us shot dead in the water....

but i guess the essence is that we're salesman and the product is us.

delta

Last edited:

virtual_insanity

Don Juan
Reaction score
holy crap, thanks for that, this girl i been workin on lately, i know how much she loves watching the show "scrubs" and also how much she loves adventure and how she's never been surfing.

This was last week when we met.....today i was just chatting away, talkin about watchin tv, then because i'd read this post, i brought up how awesome it would be to spend an entire day in bed with somebody just watchin scrubs, eatin pizza n icecream and makin woopee (mallrats reference = sex) then kept goin on about how good holidays are. She didn't say anything in reply to it but i got instant extra body language attention and her interest levels have definitely spiked, the funny thing was i did love what i said i loved, i just didn't think to say it.

Seems like if you portray yourself as the type of guy she'd be into, she'll be into you, well this girl should be into me because she likes what i like, so it's not me pandering to her wants, it's us fitting eachothers wants perfectly

very thought provoking stuff, ta again

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Delta said:
right... it's in "the art of seduction" too by robert green

in seduction, you appeal to their SELF INTEREST... you DO NOT appeal to their PITY or obligation. you want them to want you for themselves, not feel like they OWE YOU something.

it's a tough thing to get right though... in some ways, we're SUPPOSED to think of ourselves more than the women we woo and in other ways, that gets us shot dead in the water....

but i guess the essence is that we're salesman and the product is us.

delta
Appealing to self interest, being like a salesman.. you're thinking like a man persuading another man to do something based on your will not the other party's true self interest. the last time I check, women do not think like men. Also would say that some people like myself immediately build a wall of distrust around salesmen tactics which some PUA consider effective, only effective with the dumber/less experienced crowed I suppose.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm rebumping this so the dozen or more dumb posts which have almost nothing to do with dating women issues in general are bogging the whole forum down.

DeepBlue is worthy of the DJBible, The DJB needs to be updated, despite most of the content still being relevant to this day there has been some new insightful posts from other users.

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitman10000 said:
I'm rebumping this so the dozen or more dumb posts which have almost nothing to do with dating women issues in general are bogging the whole forum down.

DeepBlue is worthy of the DJBible, The DJB needs to be updated, despite most of the content still being relevant to this day there has been some new insightful posts from other users.
Too true, I keep my own compendium of really great posts ^^ really, who needs 6 posts on kino? Overkill. How about two words: use it.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitman10000 said:
As someone who was around when the largest number of posts were added to the Bible, I can tell you the Bible is constituted of mainly two types of posts...

1) Posts that are inspiring, and fit more into the "feel good" category than the deep-digging posts like this one that really get to the heart of the issues.

2) Posts that were written with the specific goal of making it to the Bible. Of the posts by me that are in the Bible (under my old screen name), one of them was such a post and I know others did the same.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitman10000 said:
Appealing to self interest, being like a salesman.. you're thinking like a man persuading another man to do something based on your will not the other party's true self interest. the last time I check, women do not think like men. Also would say that some people like myself immediately build a wall of distrust around salesmen tactics which some PUA consider effective, only effective with the dumber/less experienced crowed I suppose.

This is the best thread I have ever read here. How do you do this though? Lets say you know a girl who thinks you're "awesome" and have an "awesome" or funny personality... how do you sell this? How do you turn that into, you should go out with me because I am awesome?

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitman10000 said:
EROS love is about YOUR WILL and YOUR DESIRE. A*L*W*A*Y*S.

you do not get into it FOR THEIR GOOD or FOR THEIR SAKE. you're looking to get what YOU want.

PERIOD. eros love is the only entirely ENTIRELY selfish love there is. if she gets something out of it, that's a nice fringe benefit but it is not your goal - and you know, it is never HER goal. you think she's gonna fvck you to get you over a rough patch? hahaha....

finally, i used to DETEST salesman and sales tactics. to a certain extent, this loathing is the thing that still keeps me from being more effective than i am...

GENTLEMAN, we are SALESMAN... it is all about sales. LADIES, you are all about sales... that's what the lipstick and pushup bras and high heels are for....

leave altruism at the door - we are unequivocally SELLING. make no mistake.

delta