Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

*** The best diss youve given to an angry biatch ***

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm&Style said:
we've all been through it.

The yelling and screaming and attitude of an angry biatch.

What have you guys said thats juss shut them up.
"That's my f*cking chair!"

"Oh, well, if that's what you do to this chair, you can have it... I don't have any lysol."

I said this after a female "friend" was being nasty to me.

I stood up, quickly and yelled: "Would you STOP?! I must have told you 50 times! I'm not going to sleep with you!"

Reaction score
A girl with size small breast - I stated, "Do you want a medal or a chest to pin it on!" This has double meaning...she took it as an offense and walked away with her mouth opened in disbelief.

CrunchyNut

Don Juan
Reaction score
I nearly bumped into this girl the other day when I was going round a corner in a corridor.
Her "watch where you're going"
Me "look what you're wearing!"
I have to admit I walked on pretty swiftly rather than waiting for a tirade.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LJBF Revenge

A girl in High School LJBFed me after leading me on bigtime.

A year later I had become "the Man" at uni. I was visiting my Mum one night and on my way home I walked past her house. I thought I can't believe that girl LJBF me!"

I went and knocked on the door. She was home. I went in and seduced her but just before it was time to roll on the condom. I got up, dressed and left.

She walked with me to the door. "Does this mean something or was it just one of those things?" She asked me.

I looked at her seriously. "I just realised I have never felt anything other than friend ship towards you." Those were her exact words when she LJBFed me.

Mwahahahahahhaha!!!!

But in hindsite... damn I wished I had nailed her!

JJ

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ lol that's funny man, but I bet you got a hell of an ego boost after you got her all worked up and gave her the same line!

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My name is Sergei and she got drunk and started making fun of me by saying Sir-Gay haha! I took her in the middle of the room and said "You f*cked 10 guys and had a groupie while you are only 19 and you have no shame in telling me this an hitting on me like this?

Ratisson

Don Juan
Reaction score
She says; "you're a jerk"
i say: "You're a magnificent cvnt"

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay Jay said:

A year later I had become "the Man" at uni. I was visiting my Mum one night and on my way home I walked past her house. I thought I can't believe that girl LJBF me!"

I went and knocked on the door. She was home. I went in and seduced her but just before it was time to roll on the condom. I got up, dressed and left.

She walked with me to the door. "Does this mean something or was it just one of those things?" She asked me.

I looked at her seriously. "I just realised I have never felt anything other than friend ship towards you." Those were her exact words when she LJBFed me.

Mwahahahahahhaha!!!!

JJ

bro by uni..you mean uni high..in irvine??

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm&Style said:
bro by uni..you mean uni high..in irvine??
Nah dude, I meant University. (The Australian version of college).

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay Jay said:

Mwahahahahahhaha!!!!

JJ
I think thats the best one in this thread, cause yellin at chicks u dont really know may give them that omg wtf look but thats it, having history with that chick and turning what she said to you around like that is classic. I think u are better off for doin that than just f uckin her just to f uck her.

boogalooboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay Jay said:

Mwahahahahahhaha!!!!

JJ
I wouldve nailed her and said that **** afterwards... Why didnt you do that?? lol - guess if it was that easy though you can always go back.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
boogalooboy said:
I wouldve nailed her and said that **** afterwards... Why didnt you do that?? lol - guess if it was that easy though you can always go back.
That was freaking genius. He's gonna get her thinking about her women hood. The conversation would go something like this.

Ring Ring Ring. Hey girl remember Jay Jay. Yeah that loser. Well, he came over today and he was totally different. He looked good and was really smooth, but.... But what girl. Well we almost did the deed and he just walked out on me and said he wanted to be friends. Oh thats ****ed up.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
boogalooboy said:
Why didn't I bang her?

I had better opitions. She'd pissed me off. It was about ego not sex. I was still an immature kid.

JJ

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
Girl pointing out this pimple i had on my nose:
girl:"hey you have a big pimple on your nose! EWW"
me: "at least i don't have two pimples right there" *i point at her chest* "OH WAIT THOSE ARE JUST YOUR BOOBS"

this girl was fairly flatchested

Last edited:

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
qweretyuiopas said:
I think thats the best one in this thread, cause yellin at chicks u dont really know may give them that omg wtf look but thats it, having history with that chick and turning what she said to you around like that is classic. I think u are better off for doin that than just f uckin her just to f uck her.
Yeah no doubt...I bet you could get off just thinking about that! haha!

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm about to get into a fight with this loser at the club, when one of his UGLY girlfriends is like, "You're ugly."

I look at her for two seconds, and ask her "Who ARE you?" And I ignore her after that.