The best approach i did

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
I saw a girl and she saw me too. we was grillin each other for a while. I faked like i tripped and fell. I said, see now look at what you did. She started laughing and helped me up. this broke the ice nicely and we started talking. I got the number. This approach works about 65% the time. sometimes the girl just keeps walkin. then you can yell out Help! I can't get up. LOL its worth a try.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Shut your dumb ass up already.

I wish I knew which member on this site was posing as this guy so they could both be banned.

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
there is no need to come at me like that. just say that it won't work okay?

Last edited:

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Not only are you a dumbass, but you're stupid too. The age of 10 under my name isn't my real age. I figured anyone with half a brain would know this. I was wrong!

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
but i never said you were 10. what is wrong with this cat. don juans aren't supposed to argue.

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Juans don't argue about nonsense. Knock off the flaming and shyt... it proves nothing.

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
exactly DJUofS i agree. yeah we usually got people like "Soma"
in these forums. But im cool, i know this technique works

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
You would be surprised at what works. silly works. doing daring things like that to get the girl sets you apart from other guys. this is for real. There are just some people that are scared to use these bold tactics im giving.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soma
Not only are you a dumbass, but you're stupid too. The age of 10 under my name isn't my real age. I figured anyone with half a brain would know this. I was wrong!
Ten year olds can't post here. I'm banning you.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by joecollapoppa
You would be surprised at what works. silly works. doing daring things like that to get the girl sets you apart from other guys. this is for real. There are just some people that are scared to use these bold tactics im giving.
:rolleyes:

I think I'll continue to be a skeptic until I see a real life demonstration of anything you post.

Thanks...

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
:rolleyes:

I think I'll continue to be a skeptic until I see a real life demonstration of anything you post.

Thanks...
I don't see why you're always hating on joe. I think it's cuz yuo're jealous, cuz from his posts, joe seems like a smooth calm guy.

Anyways, why don't you try out his method yourself instead of waiting for others to be your guinea pig? kthxbye.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
I remember someone saying you edited a post to make someone look like they were just flying off the handle. Wasn't sure if I could believe it. Now I do.

You retard.

*edit*

Oh, good call on the ignore thing RG. Done!

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
LOL okayyyyyy! seems like we got another one flying off the handle. Throw em in lockup with rgeere.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember someone saying you edited a post to make someone look like they were just flying off the handle. Wasn't sure if I could believe it. Now I do.

You retard.

*edit*

Oh, good call on the ignore thing RG. Done!
Banned members can't post here.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember someone saying you edited a post to make someone look like they were just flying off the handle.

I figured that's what happened. That's some fraud ass sh!t.