The best and worst cities for men for dating

Captain Rizz

Don Juan
Reaction score
This article on dating statistics was pretty interesting. I've lived in a few cities across the country and I really did notice a big difference from location to location. I lived in the Bay Area and dating there is... not good at all, just like the article suggests.

There are a few surprising cities on this list, though.

has anyone else noticed the effects of gender ratios in their area on your love life?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum had a good thread on this topic recently.

It's been well known for a long time that most US cities have a surplus of unmarried men as compared to unmarried women in the younger age groups. Men don't tend to gain a numerical advantage until around age 45-50, and that advantage only applies to 45-50+ men who want to date women close to their own age. A lot of betas end up settling for women close to their own age though because they are pussie beggars. The typical 30s/40s male is a pussie beggar.

The worst American cities for males tend to be the ones with both a surplus of males and a lot of feminist/careerist/social justice warrior types. Examples of these cities include...

San Francisco
Portland, Oregon
Seattle
Washington D.C.

In Canada, Toronto is the worst for that reason. It is well known that dating in Toronto is a shiit show.

There are plenty of bad US cities beyond the 4 I mentioned above. @CornbreadFed did put together a good initial list on his thread and comments on it were good.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SF & SJ are my hunting grounds. It’s not THAT bad. But. When I’ve gone other places, it’s like shaking an apple tree full of ripe fruit. Easy street.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
SF & SJ are my hunting grounds. It’s not THAT bad. But. When I’ve gone other places, it’s like shaking an apple tree full of ripe fruit. Easy street.
It’s my AO as well, 1000% agreed. When I travel to Phoenix or Austin or Salt Lake it’s like shooting fish in a barrel.

It should be noted that people tend to refer to the SF Bay Area as a single dating market, this is incorrect. San Jose is worse than San Francisco, and both are worse than say Livermore or Walnut Creek, which strangely enough are considered the Bay Area. There are micro-markets here. Dating in Palo Alto, Portola Valley and Woodside is massively different than dating in Fremont/Milpitas.

Keep in mind the Bay Area is 8 million people alone, bigger than many states populations.

It’s not for the faint of will, but both @Hamurabimbi and myself do well enough, we’re in different age bands as well.

Captain Rizz

Don Juan
Reaction score
The worst American cities for males tend to be the ones with both a surplus of males and a lot of feminist/careerist/social justice warrior types. Examples of these cities include...

San Francisco
Portland, Oregon
Seattle
Washington D.C.
Washington, DC has a motto for dating: "the odds are good but the goods are odd"

The article confirms this with its shockingly favorable ratio of 1.17. Being heads and shoulders above NYC for this metric is crazy

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This article seems accurate.

I can confirm. There are hella broads on the east coast. I did remember seeing a lot in DC.

NYC is epic indeed. Any kind of woman you could ever want. I’ll add New Jersey is pretty good too. I see baddies out and about all the time in random places. Also, in Jersey we are the most gym obsessed state. Every broad has a gym membership. So that means 9 months of yoga pants and 3 months of bikinis. The amount of ass and toned legs I see walking around in the supermarkets… it’s fvcking beautiful.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best cities is where your income is above the average income.

The worst cities is where your income is average or below the average income.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t agree with the Houston placement, they must not be his type haha, BUTTT I am glad that he recognized that Washington DC is a gem. The competition there is pretty bad, just having your shvt together and acting masculine will make you a super star there.

Redwood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t agree with the Houston placement, they must not be his type haha, BUTTT I am glad that he recognized that Washington DC is a gem. The competition there is pretty bad, just having your shvt together and acting masculine will make you a super star there.
Alot of single mothers or broads with kids here...

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stupid.

Boston is a horrible city for men. Girls are ugly there.

And Phoenix is an amazing city. I been slaying in Phoenix for decades now with 8+/10 females. Phoenix has an amazing nightlife scene, decent affordability, and hot young women.

Reactions: BPH

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Washington, DC has a motto for dating: "the odds are good but the goods are odd"
That's the saying that chicks say about ski towns. And I am completely positive that it is skiing, amongst other mountain activities, that draw in so many men to Menver.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stupid.

And Phoenix is an amazing city. I been slaying in Phoenix for decades now with 8+/10 females. Phoenix has an amazing nightlife scene, decent affordability, and hot young women.
There are a lot of intellectual but plain women in Boston, but yes, Phoenix seems to draw in hot model aspirants that find Los Angeles too expensive without a well-to-do husband.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stupid.

Here or Florida is where I'd really want to move. I just don't know how to go about "scouting" whether I'd like Phoenix.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phoenix is an amazing city. I been slaying in Phoenix for decades now with 8+/10 females. Phoenix has an amazing nightlife scene, decent affordability, and hot young women.
Phoenix is a mediocre mating environment. @CornbreadFed did not rate it very highly in his cities thread from January 2024.

I stand by my words in the Phoenix scene that I started in 2022.

While some men can do well in Phoenix, it is a market that is challenging in general.

I think Phoenix is more challenging if one has the overall goals of longer term relationships.

In looking back on my time spent in Phoenix, I made some mistakes that worsened my own outcomes there. I spent too much time in the Old Town Scottsdale bars. That's a tough environment for a lot of men to succeed. After leaving Phoenix, I became more focused upon non-bar approaching.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of single mothers or broads with kids here...
Stop gaming in the Spring/Humble or Pasadena/Galveston then lmao.
I can relate to this as Dallas has a similarity to Houston with this. There are certain areas within Dallas that have more single moms.

If you're approaching in Plano, there would be more single moms. The Collin County suburbs (Plano, Frisco, McKinney, and Allen) are filled with women with children. Many more of them are married moms but there's a segment of single moms in that area. There are some bars in Plano that tend to feature somewhat more upscale White, divorced single moms in their 40s seeking new penis.

Garland seems to be a magnet for less affluent single moms. Most of the single moms in Garland are non-White.