The Best Advice You Will Ever Get!!!

java01

Don Juan
Reaction score
GET OFF THIS SITE!

That’s right, this site will make you over analyse any situation that involves any decent woman. My first and only advice that I asked from this site from its little know members was about a girl that had high interest level but mentioned her boyfriend, hence, made me confused (because of this site and it’s members), hesitated, and ruined any chances I had with this girl.

This is what would of happened in her mind; “oh, I like this guy, I’ll give myself to him and see what he does.......oh why isn’t he taking advantage of me, oh, he’s not as good as I thought, NEXT!”

But I knew what was going on, she wanted to fvck me, that’s it, but when she mentioned the boyfriend............... I stalled, and thought of this site and its members, “oh she mentioned the BF, what should I do? What does this mean? What does that mean?” regardless of what she said, her actions meant different, and that’s all that matters, ACTIONS - NOT WORDS!!!

If I just went with my instincts, I would have already have fvcked her, will be fvcking her right know, and will be fvcking her in the future, and not to mention the countless other women that I overly analysed because of this site and its members!!!

Note:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Religion and Society are the two main reasons we deny our human nature, both have domesticated our nature as human beings, and for the few who stay ‘wild’ and respond to their nature are called ‘criminals’ (drug dealers, murderers, sexual offenders) and are put in exile in a jail or up for capital punishment ready to be put down (just like you would put down a wild dog).
Now to a lesser form, sluts and jerks more follow their nature and are frowned upon even though deep down we are attracted to such character (man is sexually appealed to the slut and woman sexually appealed to the jerk) monogamy is an ideal that goes against our nature (keep in mind that this was once a criminal act if not followed).
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

We all know what’s right and what’s wrong, this is the instincts that we have, when you were a kid you knew when a girl wanted to kiss you, that’s because you used your instincts, because you didn’t have anything else but instincts, you didn’t have the burden of knowledge to rely on. And that’s what happened to me, this site gave me all these techniques to analyse women that it stalles my game, if I didn’t find out about it, I would just go with my instincts and pull as many women as I please (that show interest).

I wish I never found this site, there is such thing as ‘thinking too much’, my knowledge is now a burden, this site makes me default into ‘thinking of what to do’ instead of ‘do’ in regards to women.

I printed out all the stuff that a loyal SoSuave member thinks is relevant (Pook, Allen Thompson, SeniorFingers, DJ Bible, Anti-Dump, whatever else) I read, an re-read all that sh1t, only to decide now that I’m going to burn all of it into ashes, literally!!! Once I finish with this post I’m going to pile them one by one and set them alight!

Women are human beings, they are the same species as you are, why then do you need knowledge on how another human being is thinking, feeling, wants, needs, why that? Why this?

Wouldn’t you think it’s stupid if you see a dog that goes into its kennel and tries to figure out how a dog should act?

It’s a dog, so it acts accordingly!

All the great mysteries in life are answered in simplicity (through, Zen, Taoism, Buddhism, Christianity, a wise man, whatever.....) and then when we find out the answer we go ‘ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I never thought of that!’, NO, the problem is that we ‘think too much’ and surpass the needed thinking that is needed, so then we think even more to find out the answer, only to go further from it, and think our way out of the answer.

We look at something simple and go ‘it can’t be that simple!’ and then try to rationalise with thought.

Assume simplicity!!!

If a woman looks like she likes you, then she may well damn like you!

On the contrary, if she doesn’t, well then she doesn’t! And yes, it is because you’re scrawny, are a nerd, not attractive, and you know it!!! It’s that simple!

As much as you know it, you don’t need to think, you know the right thing to do, it’s simple; if you want a nice body, you workout; if want to look good, you get nice clothes; if your fat, it means you’re lazy and eat too much of the wrong foods (if you have gland problems that resalt in obesity, please pardon me).

You know what to do, stop thinking!!!

The reason a lot of people rationalise with thought is to avoid reality.
Because reality hurts! Reality is the truth, and hence the saying goes ‘the truth hurts’.

And if you want to be complacent like everybody else (except the honoured few) and avoid reality, avoid the truth, then stay on this site, seek security, for security is there for the ones who have no courage.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Little angsty there. But I agree with most of what you said. I think spending a year away from this site did wonders for helping me to stop overanalyzing things.

I once compared the Mystery Method to trying to teach someone how to throw a baseball by explaining how the mechanics of the arm work. Effective and accurate. But highly unnecessary. It's essentially taking a game of tic tac toe and turning it into a game of chess.

I do have to say this, though. Pook and Gunwitch were a tremendous help. They truly helped deprogram all the garbage I had been fed my whole life that kept me from understanding how the world really worked. If not for them, I might still be thinking that it was morally wrong to be a guy.

I've noticed something about success in a lot of areas in life. Often times what it comes down to is not so much learning something new but rather forgetting all the crap you learned along the way that made you forget what you knew when you were a kid.

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of different, where the hell you been killapete? your posts are great too man. What else do you recommend reading??

Connor99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much information can be a bad thing for sure.

makes you over think things

keep it simple...go with you're gut instincts....if u have a gut feeling a girl likes you or wants to chat..she probably does..so go say hi...dont come on here and ask a thousand questions about if she is interested in you or not lol

which i have done here by the way lol

you can buy 8 zillion "guru" books on dating and gaming girls and they will just take you're money and confuse the crap out of you lol

Just relax...be yourself...and go with you're INSTINCTS

rocksoff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah this site is gay as hell........time to quit

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look man, I would say you are venting some of your frustrations and placing blame here. A person can fill their mind with as much information as to how to build a plane as they'd like -- but maybe they still never quite take flight. Maybe they mixed up their information, maybe they used parts of it in the wrong places.

There is a general mindset on this forum that can be helpful to males who have for too long been *****es with women. Take what works. Figure out your own strategies and understandings. There is no right or wrong, its what works for you.

Last edited:

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
This advice has been given over and over again, for years.

The site doesn't MAKE you do anything. YOU over-analyze because you care more about impressing the goons on the Internets than actually going out and getting laid.

It's all about what YOU want. Exercise some will-power.