Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The basics edition 2: Eye contact

Amilz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just had an older lady with a nice body make very strong eye contact with me. Her gaze was very intense. I work with her and it was the first time meeting her. I have a habit of looking away when not sure of what someone is thinking. I did that with her.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
PeasantPlayer said:
Seymour most live in a gated community

This is the truth. Went out to a bar one night, and some dude was outside he was muscular about 5'9. Me and my boy showing our IDs to get in this bar (it was crowded) My boy showed his ID first walked in to the crowded loud bar. I'm showing my ID and this hispanic dude was like "look at this fag in the cubs jacket" In my mind I wanted to cut him in to pieces and send it to his family lol. We got in each others face and I told him he's a faggot and if he wants some i'll be inside the bar and would beat his ass in front of everyone.
He stepped back and said i'll be in there. So I went inside, didn't even tell my friend what happened.

Went by the bar and turned around waiting for this dude to come in so I could crack his skull. 10 minutes later he comes in I make the "death stare" eye contact and nod my head as if let's go. I didn't let the gaze go it was a lazer straight in to his soul....he nodded his head put his head down and walked away like a coward

I don't live in a gated community. I currently live in a city that is ranked #4 on murder capital and I used to live in NYC. I've also served time in jail. I've been in confrontational situations in the past. I was affiliated with Blood and Latin King gang members when I lived in New York. I've been shot at. I've had people pull knives on me. I was also taught street boxing by people who were older than me at 9. I know what I'm talking about.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont understand how does a fight with a stranger starts - apart from clubs ye, clubs are vile and filled with the scum of the Earth.

But when it happens with me its 90 % of the time with a friend. Like this bud, I was drinking too much at the time (a month ago) so he was like: "Dude look at you pthetic blah blah" so I jumped him, 3 peeps holding me, Im screaming **** like: "Youre a fuking *****, what man are u" ahahah then I had a fist fight with a door and a trash bin so finally I mellowed. Its just that it was a time when my knuckles were bruised on the regular from fighting furniture so I dont kill someone. I'm just naturally strong but am gooey and soft on the inside and wish everyone well really I dont mean nobody no harm. But I always speak up rather than backstab - people respond well to that. At least the ones that are worth it.

The next day we were all like: "Ye u right Im a drunk" and "Ye you're right Im a *****" "nonono I dint mean that"

good times

Theres 2 things that make you a better person - one is love, the other is fighting with friends.