Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Badboy Myth

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Did you ever think that these women who are getting played, are CHOOSING these men, because something is wrong with THEM?

That's right. These chicks NEED Mr. Wrong so that they can work out what is wrong with THEM.

The same reason you keep getting hung up on Ms. Wrong who is being hammered by Mr. Wrong. Its because something is wrong with YOU, that you need to work out. Then you will be attracted to Ms. Right, and same with all the other little girls getting played. When they become Ms. Right in the head, they will attract and be attracted to Mr. Right (in the head).

;)
"We are all where we are because we choose to be where we are."
- Earl Nightengale

I believe that is the person who said the quote.

comic_relief

sam3083

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great stuff Fingz!

Only just noticed that middle road a couple weeks ago. As I write this Im just pulling back the first few bushes and branches that have been hiding it all this time.

Just going to throw this out there:
We really are a bunch of remarkable men. Although I don't really know any of you, you all know and understand me better then anyone I associate with in real life.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
hung up on Ms. Wrong who is being hammered by Mr. Wrong. Its because something is wrong with YOU, that you need to work out. Then you will be attracted to Ms. Right, and same with all the other little girls getting played. When they become Ms. Right in the head, they will attract and be attracted to Mr. Right (in the head).

;)
So if I live in asia,

and I'm Mr. White, and i wanna hook up with............

ms. wong ...and then I will get some....head???

Is that what you're trying to say?

sounds good to me...

shinko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Top post dude, i've been feeling of late very jaded by women in general, this is the nudge i needed to remind me to keep focus. Much appreciated.

Black Minx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
I'm glad other people see it as a journey as well.

Happy chump ---> Unhappy chump ---> Happy jerk ---> Unhappy jerk ---> Happy man ---> __________ .
Quicksilver just had a great point. What's the next step?

Why does a man who stays as a happy man?

And for the men who were once happy, after this journey, what causes them to become unhappy men?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black Minx said:
Quicksilver just had a great point. What's the next step?

Why does a man who stays as a happy man?

And for the men who were once happy, after this journey, what causes them to become unhappy men?
The answer is in the question. A journey is just that, a walk through life with ups AND downs. The goal would be to know how to work through the downs, so that you able to be up as much as possible.

There is no "after" in this journey, except death, and even then, some believe we go on.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A bad-boy isn't necessarily a 'jerk.' They might just look anti-authority and/or get in trouble with the law sometimes. Think the rebel, the cool outsider.

The badboys who are abusive or always cheating are the ones who appeal to the lower esteem women. But there are some who are sensitive in non-AFC ways, smart and funny, charming and in demand. Not too bad to the women in their lives, but not always easy to keep hold of. These types have broader appeal.

The other major attraction about the bad-boy is he is FORBIDDEN. This often appeals to good girls, from a strict up-bringing or who were made to feel ashamed of their sex drive (like Catholics, ha) who want to rebel against what their parents by messsing around on the wrong side of the tracks for a while.

Most women imagine at some point they will have babies and go back to being a good wife and mother. So the bad-boy 'phase' is their vacation from responsibility. But for many, the vacation is so much fun they extend it indefinitely.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
A bad-boy isn't necessarily a 'jerk.' They might just look anti-authority and/or get in trouble with the law sometimes. Think the rebel, the cool outsider.

The badboys who are abusive or always cheating are the ones who appeal to the lower esteem women. But there are some who are sensitive in non-AFC ways, smart and funny, charming and in demand. Not too bad to the women in their lives, but not always easy to keep hold of. These types have broader appeal.

The other major attraction about the bad-boy is he is FORBIDDEN. This often appeals to good girls, from a strict up-bringing or who were made to feel ashamed of their sex drive (like Catholics, ha) who want to rebel against what their parents by messsing around on the wrong side of the tracks for a while.

Most women imagine at some point they will have babies and go back to being a good wife and mother. So the bad-boy 'phase' is their vacation from responsibility. But for many, the vacation is so much fun they extend it indefinitely.
This is one of the best posts ever. This is true, your last statement. Once a woman has been with a Bad Boy sexually, she wants nothing more to do with regular men, whether they are DJ or not. She wants the DRAMA that comes with the Criminal Record, and history of abusing women, the unemployment, the Hyabusa, ect.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
She wants the DRAMA that comes with the Criminal Record, and history of abusing women, the unemployment, the Hyabusa, ect.
As long as you are being "bad" for reasons other than impressing her (ie: just needing to be young and play the field like a predator, or be generally devious), then I say it's just part of your journey.

Be sure you have the right motives before you fall in the "What She Wants" trap.

If you need any further clarification just look at my new sig..

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Senor Fingers, very nice. Bravo

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
This is one of the best posts ever. This is true, your last statement. Once a woman has been with a Bad Boy sexually, she wants nothing more to do with regular men, whether they are DJ or not. She wants the DRAMA that comes with the Criminal Record, and history of abusing women, the unemployment, the Hyabusa, ect.
Pardon me sir, but just because some of us drive motorcycles does not make us irresponcible.

:p

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to warn you guys that the CENTER is reserved for Shaolin Munks. If you want to keep your woman happy - sexually thrilled, and you want to seduce some in cold approach you should be here:

WUSSY-------------CENTER-----------YOU---BAD BOY

If you strive for the CENTER you become
a) boring
b) might be mistaken for a wussy (especially in cold approach)

If you are worried THE ONE (GOOD GIRL) might resent you because she thought you are Player or Bad, let me tell you the CHANCE she will see you as CENTER is ZERO. Unless she knows you better.

You are either D*ck, Pus*y or Az*hole. Finer classification can come later.

D*ck.....from CENTER to BAD BOY, JERK, PLAYER, WHATEVER
Pus*y....form CENTER to WUSSY, NICE GUY, WHATEVER
Azzhole..anyone who wants to sh*t on everything

One last note:

Bad guys are quite insecure creatures - they are aggressive little boys meanwhile Nice Guys are passive little boys.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DanelMadr said:
I'd like to warn you guys that the CENTER is reserved for Shaolin Munks.
I think I heard of them... are they related to these guys?

If you strive for the CENTER you become
a) boring
b) might be mistaken for a wussy (especially in cold approach)
a) Sitting on an exact spot on the bad boy meter is what is boring. Your ally is the unexpected.
b) If it talks like a wuss and walks like a wuss...

Women like DRAMA and swoon for a guy they can't figure out 100%. He can be a total sweetheart or a complete assh0le at times but he knows exactly what he wants and is not ashamed of it. He relishes his conquest not just of women but also the great mistress known as LIFE.

The world bends to the will of such a man.

If you are worried....
Then you should know that it's a total misuse and waste of one's brain power.

SO STOP WORRYING!

Imagine a better reality instead of living a nightmare. It's YOUR CHOICE!

You are either D*ck, Pus*y or Az*hole.
Don't forget option D:

(d) Man who quotes puppets. :p

Bad guys are quite insecure creatures - they are aggressive little boys meanwhile Nice Guys are passive little boys.
Niether can handle the balance and grow up to be Men.

There is only so far you can go, when validation & poon are your primary motivators. You start playing the "what do they want?" game and completely lose touch with your own needs, because sex is a DRUG and you will do anything for a fix!

And you know what? That's totally cool. I totally encourage any man to be a hoe at least once in his life, scratch that primordial itch all you want, but keep it moving, cause you got a lot of work to do!

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like saying to myself "positive balance". That is, where balance is positive, go for it! But don't stay balanced in a bad state =P I think more in terms of finding that sweet spot. Often you can't imagine that something could ever be a bad or a good thing, well, then avoid it or run after it until you finally do find out where the balance arrives, by all means ^^ But remember we often want things precisely because we don't have them. Gaining what you want is often not as great as the battle for it itself. So enjoy everything, for you'll never BE HAPPY, you can only feel happiness from moment to moment and the same ability to feel happy when you're alone and don't have anything you want is necessary to enjoy ****ing the woman of your dreams when you finally do get her. I've practised just sitting next to a woman and breathing in time with her, enjoying the vibe even though I don't "have" her. There's a real ecstasy that even such a simple thing can bring you.

SikWitIt

Don Juan
Reaction score
WoW!!!

Everything the OP said is toatally true..Why?

Cause it already happen to me,i was an afc putting stupid hoes on ped's an getting used an crying like a little ***** wondering why this keeps happening.

Then i found this site did a 360 turned into a neg hitting c/f ******* using girl's just for sex not caring about their feeling's nor having any of my own i was cold an empty inside.

I wasnt happy even though now i was getting what i wanted. Anyway i met that special girl she dumped me an my life went to hell i didnt wanna try anymore.

Now im just going day by day i dont know what im gonna do nor do i have any plan's for the future.

My only goal right now is paying off my car an buying a crotch rocket, then i can die a happy man that crotch rocket is my true love as weird as that sound's she's all i need.

:up:

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
I think I heard of them... are they related to these guys?
I hope it took you at least 10 minutes to find the video only to make fun of my misspelling. You know maybe there are chipmunks in Shaolin.
a) Sitting on an exact spot on the bad boy meter is what is boring. Your ally is the unexpected.
b) If it talks like a wuss and walks like a wuss...
In cold approach. Well, you are either wuss or a player for them. And it pays to be seen as the player.

Look I get your post. I never wanted to play some DJ, Playa, BadGuy, Alphaman, whatever act for making notches on my bedpost. I cant be arsed.

Its just for some people being CENTER means to be the Daddy - responsible father and head of family. It is certainly fine to be Man with Balls but it doesnt help you when seducing strange girl. You need spice. And that was what I was lacking - overt "I dont give a shayt, baby" attitude. Or they think you are another sucker. Girls cant tell confidence from arrogance or over confidence. You are either D*ck or Pus*y on the first sight.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaPetehog said:
Dude, I'd tried to tell you this shyt when we were discussing this earlier...you gotta be the "good MAN"..not the "nice bytch".

But you gotta be the GENUINELY good guy...with some balls.who has the courage to approach and make a FUKIN MOVE!

and a little game never hurt noone. :D

read this post..here.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1086881#post1086881
Yep. Thats right. But dont be ashamed when you are mistaken for "another D*ck". Not that it is the end of the world. :D

Seducing Hobby is not a good hobby for a man.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DanelMadr said:
I hope it took you at least 10 minutes to find the video only to make fun of my misspelling.
It was a 5 -second affair.. my Youtube trigger finger is no joke!

In cold approach. Well, you are either wuss or a player for them. And it pays to be seen as the player.
True.

A player is a bad boy to a certain degree.. not "restraining order" bad, more like "you need a spanking" bad.. I actually prefer the term "naughty" ;)

It's not really a matter of mistreating women though, the players main MO is to do whatever the fukk he pleases, and that means playing by his own rules.. that's the kind of "bad" women go gaga over.

Its just for some people being CENTER means to be the Daddy - responsible father and head of family.
For me it means having a lot more flexibility in your approach. You have strayed along different paths and discovered what worked best for you.. simple trial and error in extremes is what leads us to moderation (and a wealth of interesting and funny stories to share)

In a nutshell, I think game is strengthened by the simple understanding of when to be sweet and when to be a prick.

You need spice. And that was what I was lacking - overt "I dont give a shayt, baby" attitude. Or they think you are another sucker. Girls cant tell confidence from arrogance or over confidence. You are either D*ck or Pus*y on the first sight.
Full agreement here. Your status is established from the get-go with eye contact and then further solidified through verbal game and body language.

I think we agree on general principle here, but have different connotations for words like "middle" and "player".

My take on the middle path is that it's not something rigid or all-encompassing. It's like playing tennis.. you dont want to stray too far from the middle or you leave yourself open to miss the ball.

To me a master player wears all kinds of hats and is hard to pin down, but there is a part of him that is always deeply anchored in his PURPOSE, whatever that may be... women are just icing on his cake, and that kind of non-chalance makes them even WILDER with desire.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
It was a 5 -second affair.. my Youtube trigger finger is no joke!

True.

A player is a bad boy to a certain degree.. not "restraining order" bad, more like "you need a spanking" bad.. I actually prefer the term "naughty" ;)

It's not really a matter of mistreating women though, the players main MO is to do whatever the fukk he pleases, and that means playing by his own rules.. that's the kind of "bad" women go gaga over.

For me it means having a lot more flexibility in your approach. You have strayed along different paths and discovered what worked best for you.. simple trial and error in extremes is what leads us to moderation (and a wealth of interesting and funny stories to share)

In a nutshell, I think game is strengthened by the simple understanding of when to be sweet and when to be a prick.

Full agreement here. Your status is established from the get-go with eye contact and then further solidified through verbal game and body language.

I think we agree on general principle here, but have different connotations for words like "middle" and "player".

My take on the middle path is that it's not something rigid or all-encompassing. It's like playing tennis.. you dont want to stray too far from the middle or you leave yourself open to miss the ball.

To me a master player wears all kinds of hats and is hard to pin down, but there is a part of him that is always deeply anchored in his PURPOSE, whatever that may be... women are just icing on his cake, and that kind of non-chalance makes them even WILDER with desire.
Muy bien. No problem with that.

You know, maybe the reasons I reacted to your post are that Im hollywood prototype of a player. Not much by the player-have to score daily-mindset, just the looks (eventhough not metrosexual) and not so wussy attitude, eventhough I have to admit I had some growing up and learning about women.

I encountered a lot of girls who were "Oh a player. And he things he can get me. I make him suffer". So I started to down-play me a little. And you know what? Playing wounded animal attracts only vultures. And in the end of the day I realised no matter what I do or act, Im still a **** for them. Some despise me, some just wanna f*ck. So its better to be a Hard one than the softer-center one.

Nevertheless good call, Senor, Im pretty sick of the PUA and Lets Act Like AlphaMan culture, too. Its pathetic at least.