Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The article in the main page is pathetic!

Aerospace

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm talking about the one named: "Too Ugly? Too Short? Here's How to Turn Your Flaws Into Strengths"

It's so pathetic and blatantly false. How can people hope to gain any confidence if there is an entire group of self-proclaimed gurus that keep on mocking their intelligence?

Take an advice: everytime you see an article on the main page, scroll down to its bottom. If you can spot promotional links to other sites, that article is bullsh*t most of the time.

I don't feel like arguing with the article thesis, as it's a useless thing to do. I'm not saying that confidence isn't the best thing to have (I'm a sustainer of the 'it's all about confidence' philosophy) but you've got to be cruel and hypocritical to sell a lie that sounds like: "being ugly and short can be an advantage".

People's desperation ought not to be an economical resource. The world is cruel enough without shameless and ridicolous gurus preying on us all.

Sorry if I sounded a bit harsh, but I hate being treated like an imbecile.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They want to make money.

Of course it's all bull****.

And giving people confidence when they have nothing to be confident about always causes harm.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I constantly see all of these books on attracting gorgeous girls that are directed at fat and unattractive bald men with pot bellies, it reminds me of that spray that they used to always advertise on the back covers of magazines when I was many years younger, all it was was pigs pi-ss.

The strange thing about these books, sprays, penis pumps, etc, is that 99.9% of the guys who buy them don't believe that they will really work, but they buy them in the very small hope that they do.

Psychology is a very powerful tool in not only obtaining gorgeous girls, but also in your success in all other aspects of life, but this can only go so far.

It is my beleif that around 70% of all guys are capable of attracting the most gorgeous girls if they use the right tools to be the best that they can be weather this is by dressing better, losing weight, going to the gym, or by the using of the psychology written in these books and on this type of thread, but for the most unattractive dorky and awkward type of guys who are in the worst 30% I don't think anything is going to work for them.

Luckily I am reasonably good looking and have a lot of other things going for me in my life so these psychological realities and tips have been invaluable to me, as I am in the 70% that can succeed in using them.

Many of these books have great tips if you are in that 70% percent that can successfully apply them, but if you are in the worst 30% they are virtually a waste of your money. :( :yes: :(

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KoalaKing said:
The strange thing about these books, sprays, penis pumps, etc, is that 99.9% of the guys who buy them don't believe that they will really work, but they buy them in the very small hope that they do.
So true, so true...:down:

I personally know at least two guys who buy the AXE bodywash and body sprays, they are all intelligent people, not some random low life ignorant retards. Their thinking behind is this:" anyway it's just a few bucks, it's not too bad if it doesn't work. But if it does, even just once in awhile, it would be good..." :rolleyes:

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My interpretation is that overweight guys are often seen as friends or big brother types with a "good heart". That stereotype is something large guys will have to deal with. I'm not overweight, so I don't have any experience with this. Maybe be a little dangerous like a biker??? IDK. ANy overweight guys out there who went from gimp to pimp?

The one overweight guy I know who has had success with women is pretty selfish, unappologietic.

A few big things physical wise I know is a problem for men in general:

1. Shoes, Jeans, Jacket-Need female advice at least until you become a cool guy
2. Nervous Ticks- shifting feet, playing with hands, fast movements
3. Acne-see a dermatologist please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. Poor Muscle Tone, esp abs-YMCA bootcamp. Most guys who buy weights will never use them. I also like to keep an exercise bike at home in case I can't make it to the gym for some reason, and some resistence tubing for interstate rest stops can be handy if I am stuck driving a lot.
5. Voice- I'm yet to find a practical way of changing this. Sound of your voice didn't work for me. Too difficult to tell what's going on inside my own head. Trying to find a graduate speech pathologist to help me now.
6. Teeth-USE FLAUSS MAN! You will eventually get gum disease unless you do this regularly according to my dentist whom I trust.
7. Deorderant and Cologne. I'm amazed how a man can forget this, but trust me mf gfs all have stories of some man who did.
8. Put some kind of odor eater powder in those shoes. This stuff is cheap.
9. Don't get so busy on 1-8 that you never manage to get laid :eek:)

Aerospace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep... looks don't matter as much as we think, but they are among the most important feature we have to attract women. Lying is useless, better try changing, instead of buying fairy-tales from a self-proclaimed run-o'-the-mill guru.