The art of pickup is not dead.... just changed in outward appearance

Wrenched

Don Juan
Reaction score
People like Ross Jefferies, Mystery and Style, ect didn't invent the art of pickup. They packaged it into a teachable theory for those who didn't possess the prowess in the field already. I keep hearing reference to "NATURALS." Sorry to say but they are a myth. Everyone is born with the potential for learning and some out there who have a seemingly effortless way with women just had the right guidance or learned the right lessons to make them successful at the right time. The rest of us had to consciously figure out what we hadn't perfected yet. We read books, attended seminars, hung out with the people who possessed the skills we're desired with the goal of GETTING A CLUE. Doing these things doesn't make a person pathetic or desperate no more then someone taking driver's ed mean they were a terrible driver before they got behind the wheel. These things are for those who admit they don't know what they don't know. With the rise of sexual abuse scandals in the news we're placed into a category "If you pursue a woman then you're an aggressive Male." I've seen many threads go dark after 2012 with only a few advertisement posts for Male enhancement supplements. Where did everyone go? My belief is that the gears changed to two camps. One camp has seminar PUA's who make enough giving lessons and talking to crowds who can afford to take the hits. The other camp is made up of the average Joe who works a normal job and enjoys teaching the skills as a hobby. The second camp has to worry about their livelihood being destroyed by a social justice warrior creating a narrative with their employer that leads to job loss. Where do we go from here? When will the winds change? When will we emerge from the shadows once again and declare "ATTRACTION IS NOT TABOO?"