Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The art of being drunk

Maybnoob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well not entirely drunk but tipsy. Why i love going to clubs and getting tipsy (not completely drunk that you cant walk, but still have certain contorols and the ability to control one self).
I noticed this in a house party i went to a few days ago. I got quite tipsy and this made me lose a lot of my inhibitions. Usually i would be to shy to go and dance with a girl or go up to her. Well during this party i had my face in girls breasts, dirty grinding with girls and some numbers.
Well what am saying is if your a shy type, the power of alcohol can be quite helpful.
But a warning only do this if your like me that when you get a tipsy you dont completely lose yourself and make an idiot of your self. This has to been done properl and with experience to know how drinks would do the job.

asiacbrf2

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, i will COSIGN to that, you realyl dont give a damn and just start talkin, and actin a fool!

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But a warning only do this if your like me that when you get a tipsy you dont completely lose yourself and make an idiot of your self.
Mate the real warning is if you do this on a regular basis and you're not very careful it could be a first class ticket to a drink problem(and I'm not talking bout the 2 hands,1 mouth drink problem).
Yes it can help you lose your inhibitions but don't rely on it.

Fuk.....I sound like my mum:down: :D

Maybnoob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ted,JustAdmitIt
Mate the real warning is if you do this on a regular basis and you're not very careful it could be a first class ticket to a drink problem(and I'm not talking bout the 2 hands,1 mouth drink problem).
Yes it can help you lose your inhibitions but don't rely on it.

Fuk.....I sound like my mum:down: :D
Yes good point. But for me i have only god drunk twice in my life and i dont intend on doing it again anytime soon

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
They say that is called, liquid courage......however, to be honest, because I have learned from experience.....there is no such thing as liquid courage.

What happens is, when we are drunk, we have more success and fun with other people than when sober, and we think it is because of the drink....but actually....

it is your attitude. Drinking usually puts you into a good mood, and you smile a lot, and you are having a very good time.

The best thing about this is, is that you can just choose to be positive and havt a great, fun, and smiling attitude.

Overall, its your attitude that is causes such a different, and you can just change that without a drink......do you got me? If not, reply and I will give more insight..

Qualtran

Don Juan
Reaction score
The first few years I drank and partied, it seemed to help out with girls a lot. But as I have gotten older, I do better when I'm sober or just a bit tipsy. I still have fun when drunk, but I realized that its all about your attitude when meeting women. PVSSY-EATER is right on the money.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My best club work..

is always done after 4 or 5 beers. I don't need to get drunk, but it helps loosen a person up. It is especially important for guys who are going out solo to appear as though they are having fun. I read this over and over and I now agree. Have some drinks and put some wd40 of those hips.

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ha, a subject that is pretty close to my heart.

I drink a lot, being british. I never get violent, but do get pretty crazy, and have a fair few stories to tell, i'm a pretty fun guy to be with after a few drinks, and people say they look forward to going out with me.

but lately, i keep going out and drinking to much, and basically end up pulling fat girls!!! i need to calm down, so pvssy eater, i kinda get what your saying, but expand on it a bit more.

Also, since finding this site, soem of the stuff on here, combined with what i was already like as turned me intoa bit of a **** at times, taking ****y and funyn 2 far and just being a knob! not good.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alcohol is a hit or miss drug for me. I either get very depressed or very outgoing and happy, so I don't rely on it much anymore. Usually two or three beers and no hard liquor puts me in a desired state of mind that doesn't cause extremes.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not too good when you drink, go in a pool, come out, and have her throw up over your best shirt.

booze + pools = bad.

dont get me started on people driving into pools.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Drunkenness has its good side and its bad side. On one hand, it shakes away all that social anxiety and inhibition that keeps you "off your game". Unfortunately, it also shakes away your balance and concentration...so you end up "smooth like jelly" instead of "smooth like peanut butter". If you get the idea.

The fact of the matter is if you can "act the fool" drunk, you can do it much better sober. You just need to find out what's holding you back...and eliminate it.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Interpol
The true art of being drunk is still appearing sober to everyone else.
Uh... that would mean that you're either:

1) Sober
or
2) Drunk enough so that you don't feel what you look like anymore.

Don't drink with people you don't know.

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
drunk is key

i agree. when i am drunk i can pick up girls a lot better, they seem to love it when i am drunk.
ever heard the term liquid confidence? the more you drink the more confidence!!!

also works for sex, give her a lot to drink and those panties will be peeling off.

GodsGiftToFatBirds

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alcohol is a hit or miss drug for me. I either get very depressed or very outgoing
Yeh thats true, that, i call it being 'positively pissed' and 'negatively pissed'. Anyone know any ways how you can make sure you get the positive one? When I get negatively pissed, its usually when i've been tired before i start drinking, dunno if thats the only reason for it though.

but lately, i keep going out and drinking to much, and basically end up pulling fat girls!!!
Haha, mate, perhaps you should have my user name instead of me, its been a while since i had any fat birds. Well truely fat ones anyway, the sort where you wake up in the morning, roll over to see who's on the pillow next to you, and go 'well, at least its a woman'.

Whats anybody's favourite drunken stories btw?
Mines about a year ago, i went to this bird's room, we were sitting on the bed about to get it on, then i had a sudden need to be sick. I jumped off the bed to try and get it in the sink but unfortunately i missed and was sick on her carpet. A few minutes later i repeated the trick and she was like 'er, maybe you'd better leave'.
The next day, she came into the pub where i worked at the time. That was a bit awkward. I very rarely get to that level of drunkenness now though.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just remember to not rely on a substance to be able to talk to girls. Anytime you rely on something like alcohol or drugs, its bad news.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with drinking, hell I get smashed all the time. Just don't have to get drunk to get loose and let yourself go.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
Uh... that would mean that you're either:

1) Sober
or
2) Drunk enough so that you don't feel what you look like anymore.

Don't drink with people you don't know.
Well then you my friend, are clearly not an accomplished drunkard. Not saying it's something to aspire to, but it is one way to live.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Useful

A good, funcional liver is a valuable thing. Without it working properly, I would think abdominal fat storage would skyrocket.
However, I agree that alcohol is a very useful drug for those amonst us who lack confidence.

I don't see any harm in having 6 beers on a Saturday night once a month. I hope no one here is doing this every Fri & Sat night, though. At some point you do need to go with Nike and just do it without chemical aid. If this is an on going problem, I think I would look into social phobia treatments. I'm sure your Doctor could prescribe something. Additionally, ESM has worked well for me.

ikkenai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's kind of like that Jackie Chan movie, Drunken Master. Just the right amount can make you a dynamo. I had the same feeling last night, I was getting it left and right.

Just don't take ephedrine or caffiene before drinking, christ, you'll be sick as a dog.