The Angel and the Devil

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
I'm a guy "A" - it is not that we can't handle the truth - it is that we want to know the truth so that we may direct our own fate and not be misled by a liar!!!
When you demand the truth it is often guarded. When you accept the truth it is often given.

Seriously, which type of guy is more likely to see a woman for who she is?

I don't always like what I see, but I ACCEPT what I see.

I hate to say this because it might seem kinda gay, but in some ways I talk to and relate to woman as one of her female peers would. I am careful not to cross the line by giving off the vibe that we can "talk like girlfriends" (they still know I am a Man), but I always let women know through MY covert and overt communication that I am willing to ACCEPT anything they tell me.

And when you do this, you will see an entirely different side of women. They will share their sexual past with you. Not all of it, but most of it. They will tell you stuff they won't even tell their BEST FRIEND. Hell, I was involved in a candid convo with a chick recently who confided in me that she had been involved in a threesome in the past, and asked me not to tell anyone, including her best friend. The only reason she told me this was because a) she knows she can tell me anything and I won't tell anyone else, and b) she knows she can tell me anything and I won't judge her and throw it back in her face.

Talking to another female friend the other day about this subject, and she came right out and told me that she is willing to share personal details of her life with me that she won't share with anyone else.

Women long for a masculine man who will allow them to be the person they are rather than having to constantly put on a facade.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
A high interest chick will ride with the devil every time.

It's amazing how once you cross into that territory you can basically do no wrong, unless you turn into a pu$$y. You can do and say almost anything and all it does is intensify attraction. But until you reach that point you have to be careful how you say things cause if she's still not sure if she likes you, she will spin the same actions and comments into NEGATIVES.

Heheh,.. You mean like the girl in this article:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23254178/

with apologies, I threadjacked that from MUNSON - http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=140279

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Despite PRL's idealistic musings, every woman has a little bit of "hor" in her.
That pretty much sums it up right there.

Acknowledge it and deal with it, or ignore it at your own peril.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:

with apologies, I threadjacked that from MUNSON - http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=140279
Interestingly, of the 61 women and men interviewed, “three-fourths of men adamantly declared secondary virginity to be impossible, compared to about one-fourth of women,” though men sometimes declare that they are born-again virgins, too.
Yea, i declare myself a born again virgin every weekend!

There ya go LMS. You created it, now enjoy......

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:

And we do have at least some baseline definition of sex. “We are not so flexible that we say masturbation or sex toys count,” Carpenter says. Her research has found that almost everybody agrees that sex involves genitals and another person.

Everything else is just detail.
Everything else is just "detail", huh?

I hope this article helps some people see just how delusional they are when it comes to this subject.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
And as we all know,.....

the Devil is in the details.

Wooo wooo wooo wooo,..nyuck, nyuck,..

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is the short version of STR8UP's post:

Women are conformists.

And in case ya'll haven't been paying attention the culture that tells women to be strippers is the dominant culture.

k thx bye

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
STR8UP said:

I hope this article helps some people see just how delusional they are when it comes to this subject.
Women are delusional on every subject related to them and men. Their sexuality tops the list of their delusions.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
I just wanted to point out that the devil WAS/IS an angel... :whistle:
I thought the devil was a woman :whistle:

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
No Keto. :rolleyes:

That would be god. ;)
You're saying the devil is god!? That's blasphemy-the impardonable sin : :trouble: .

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Further proof that you can't read. :D

I rest my case!
Well we all know there couldn't be any other interpretation-since men are superior to women how can a woman be god? :D

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
I just wanted to point out that the devil WAS/IS an angel... :whistle:
I heard a rumor that she wears Prada.

:nervous:

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Or guy "B" who is allowed to see what women are REALLY like?

Being guy "B" works for me, but I get the idea that some guys would rather see a glossed over version of the female species than face the fact that they aren't perfect. Some guys just can't handle the truth.
I totally agree. However, I do hold a standard of behavior for people I keep close to me. If anything, "accepting" her disclosure may just make it easier for me to know who she really is, thereby understanding why I should keep her at a distance.