Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Alpha Male, and changing my role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Originally posted by joey37
You see how player wants all my information, but he doesn't give out **** of his own...

I don't even know what my IP number is, but please give this fvcking monkey my IP number...I want his fvcking ass to come by me...PLEASEEEE

I gave my real address you wouldn't show up

Come on monkey I'm begging you to send some people my way..

Like I've always said..just give me a fvcking excuse.....

You gave a fake address because you're scared.......fvcking monkey coward..

TO THE MODS...TO BE FAIR..YOU CAN GIVE PLAYER MY IP..BUT GIVE ME HIS ALSO..

Then we'll see who's really talking ****....I want Player supremes IP number........

Mvtherfvcking coward!!!!

"I don't even know what my IP number is, but please give this fvcking monkey my IP number...I want his fvcking ass to come by me...PLEASEEEE"

DON'T WORRY JOEY YOUR WISH WILL BE ANSWERED!!!

And you sound real scared now. You fruit you don't even know what an IP does or is....bwahahahahahaha!!!! Neither did I until late last night.

Here's a hackers secret...keep using your game programs joey!!! bwahahahaaha!!!

Comin to ya on a dusty road
you'll love me cause I got a triple O
gonna get it..gonna get sumthin
cause I'm a soul man...soul man.....

And Pleeessseee!!!! Keep talking shyt to me. I want you to...I really really want you to JOEY! I neeed that baby!

Just remember to:

breath baby breath!!!

ok

Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
Just to get off this argument....

Taking on alphas directly, especially in civil circumstances, will get you killed....

You can't go face-to-face with an alpha, but you can undermine him by doing little things he never notices. Eventually he'll be stepping on a minefield while you sit back and wait for the next meeting.

In an uncivil circumstance....well if you want to be successful why are you hanging out with losers?

(P.S. Remember the weakness of alpha males - they have to constantly fight to keep their power. Admit it or not, alpha males DO have to fight for their status on a daily basis. They don't give a sh*t, but secretly they do. Exploit that)

1. you sound like a white guy with all that civil shyt. but your speaking the truth. I've said jail is full of alpha's...we red out...and lose control and snap back after the fact when extreme violence has been done. It's a survival mechanism is what I've figured out. You move super fast and you feel no pain...you just destroy what's near you. A few years ago I knocked down my ex wifes brother...I knocked her down( and I don't hit women)...othe r family members rushed my target into the bathroom....I took the door off the hinges...and it wasn't until her aunty got in my way that I saw reality again.

2. Alphas are programmed to fight. We are programmed to protect our territory...it's another genetic thing from the past.

3. When attacked we fight back...you fools keep wondering why I let myself get into constant fights over silly assed comments...it's cause your not real alphas...your the grain eaters versions...not the primitive kill or be killed version....you guys have your rules and regulations and your society. We live at the edge if we don't enter the matrix.

Now it's joeys turn to see what he is made of!

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
Scared???? **** nlgger....I want them to give you my IP address...I know what one is.

Now we'll show what a monkey coward you are..

MODS.....this is the challenge....give Playersupreme my IP number....and then give me his

Player give the mods permission to let them give me your IP number.

come on NlGGER COWARD.....

All this fvcking coward does, is ask for other people's info, while his cowardly ass sits anonymously behind the computer.

NOW COME ON PLAYER.....LETS AGREE......THEY CAN POST MY IP NUMBER..IF YOU GIVE THEM PERMISSION TO DO THE SAME.

come on nlgger.....you've ducked me through all of this.....

you fvcking piece of shyt coward........

Scared??? Scared...LOLOLOLOL...NlGGER I've begged you to come my way.....I'm not the one who put up a fake addres...scared ass bytch

Now there's the challenge..give the mods permission to put your IP number up...I already gave them permission

Let's see who backs their **** up now monkey

Reaction score
FAKE PLAYASUPREME:

": the average IQ of the average man in prison is borderline retarded or under."

I have never read anything you had to say cause knock offs are never original but when scrolling by I noticed your words...

You need to do some research baby!

There are a lot of genius level IQ's currently locked up. In the old days they used to give them a slight break cause they had brain power...now they don't.

You've heard of the extra chromo' probably not as judging by your statement.

Since you don't know how to use paragraphs I can't bother to read that long run on shyt you wrote.

Here is an example from the kids prison:

I visit a family relative in cya. and these kids have cracked the satalite dish code and are secretly piping it in under the guards noses.

they can take a coke can tab and apply a walkman motor to it and make a tatoo gun..

they have developed their own language with finger codes right under the guards noses...

they have figured out how to get every drug known to mankind in...

they have found holes in the security so they can have un-sanctioned fights....all right under the guards noses....

they have tapped into the computers and are now on the net ordering shyt left and right...

all for a bunch of black monkeys as joey would say. and they are kids to boot.

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
Come on monkey...i gave them permission to give my IP, you do the same...we want to know where you really are....cico jones.....fvcking lying ass coward

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
Quit ducking the question monkey...give the mods permission to give me your IP......

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
As for theses convicts being smart...if they were that slick they wouldn't be in prison

Reaction score
Scared???? **** nlgger....I want them to give you my IP address...I know what one is.

Now we'll show what a monkey coward you are..

MODS.....this is the challenge....give Playersupreme my IP number....and then give me his

Player give the mods permission to let them give me your IP number.

come on NlGGER COWARD.....

All this fvcking coward does, is ask for other people's info, while his cowardly ass sits anonymously behind the computer.

NOW COME ON PLAYER.....LETS AGREE......THEY CAN POST MY IP NUMBER..IF YOU GIVE THEM PERMISSION TO DO THE SAME.

come on nlgger.....you've ducked me through all of this.....

you fvcking piece of shyt coward........

Scared??? Scared...LOLOLOLOL...NlGGER I've begged you to come my way.....I'm not the one who put up a fake addres...scared ass bytch

Now there's the challenge..give the mods permission to put your IP number up...I already gave them permission

Let's see who backs their **** up now monkey

Still runnin scared huh joey...I already told you how to get mine...go get it and come and get me anytime you want baby!!

You think I will chicken out!!! WE ALL KNOW YOUR A COWARD YOU LYING PIECE OF SHYT!!!!

NOW COME AND GET ME PLEEEEESSEEE!!!! I WANT YOU TOO...I REALLY DO YOU WHITE NIGG*R COWARD MONKEY!!!!

COME ON NIGGA...I WILL BE WAITING WITH BELLS ON!!!

ALL I NEED IS FOR ONE OF THE MODS TO SLIP ME THE NUMBER...AND THEN FOR MY BOY TO GET INTO YOUR COMPUTER...CAUSE ALL OF YOUR PERSONAL SHYT IS INSIDE IT...BWAHAHAHAAHAAHAH!!!

AND I WILL BE COMMIN TO SEE YOU SINCE YOU WON'T COME FOR ME!!! YOU COWARD FAWK YOU....

PLEAAAASSSSEEEEEE!!!! I NEED YOU JOEY TO COMPLETE MYSELF!!!

I WILL NOT FEEL WHOLE UNTIL I HAVE POPPED YA KNUCKLES...THATS A LITTLE THINK I LIKE TO DO...MAKES ME GIGGLE LIKE A BYTCH!!!

THEN MY OTHER THING IS TO SCREAM IN YA EAR:

BREATH BABY BREATH...WHILE YOU GASP FOR AIR!!!!

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
QUIT DUCKING THE QUESTION....TELL THE MODS THEY HAVE YOUR PERMISSION TO POST YOUR IP ADDRESS ON THE BOARD...I GAVE THEM PERMISSION TO POST MINE......FVCKING COWARD

Look at how the scared monkey won't give permission to the mods to post his IP...LOLOLOLOL

Reaction score
Come on monkey...i gave them permission to give my IP, you do the same...we want to know where you really are....cico jones.....fvcking lying ass coward
YEAH SO THE COPS CAN COME TO MY DOOR...NO WE ARE GOING TO SETTLE THIS WITHOUT SOCIETY..WITHOUT THE LAWS AND FAWKING RULES...

WE ARE GOING PRIMITIVE BABY!!!! DON'T FORGET TO BREATH BABY BREATH!!!

AND YOU THOUGHT I WAS ONE OF THOSE INTERNET FAKES...BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

BREATH BABY BREATH!!!

JUST LIKE YOU THOUGHT I WAS FAT...HAHAHAAHAHAHAA!!! WE ARE STILL LAUGHING AT THAT ONE....

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
NlGGER...put your IP up here....you wanna pop my knuckles...you can't do it from behind a computer screen..not that you could anyway...come on monkey give the mods permission to put up your IP number...you're showing what a coward you really are..

Is anyone noticing he won't give permission to put his IP number up????fvcking nlgger coward!!!!

I want you to try the knuckles..nlgger..they'll be easy to find...right down your fvcking throat...

Come on bytch..put the IP number up.....

Reaction score
QUIT DUCKING THE QUESTION....TELL THE MODS THEY HAVE YOUR PERMISSION TO POST YOUR IP ADDRESS ON THE BOARD...I GAVE THEM PERMISSION TO POST MINE......FVCKING COWARD

Look at how the scared monkey won't give permission to the mods to post his IP...LOLOLOLOL
BINGO JOEY...GOT YA.

IT SEEMS SOMEBODY HATES YOUR GUTS JOEY...

BE SEE***IN YA REAL SOON BABY...

BREATH BABY BREATH!!!

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
COPS??? I'm not calling no cops...you claim to give your room number in vegas, but you won't tell your IP number??

I'm not calling any cops....I'm willing to put my Ip number up..you're not because you know you'd get your face caved in a fight...

COME ON SCARED COWARD.......

cops??? cops??? what the **** does that have to do with anything..i'm willing to put my ip number up

NlGGER COWARD!!!!!!

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
I HOPE THEY DID GIVE YOU MY IP NUMBER COWARD..YOU'RE TOO FVCKING SCARED TO PUT UP YOURS.....

LOL..YOU'RE PROVEN TO BE A SCARED FVCKING COWARD.....

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
Again, I'll show you how much of a lying coward PS is....he claims one of the mods gave him my IP number...then you should know EXACTLY where I live...and it'll correspond directly with what I told you..

Now...I'll be waiting for you to "come see me".....but when you don't show up again...I'm going to let everyone know what a coward you are again..

PLEASE COME TO MY HOUSE NlGGER...I'M FVCKING BEGGING YOU.....

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enough. Y'all can PM each other if you wanna communicate further.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.