Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The AFC Approach - It Worked?!?! -MUST READ!-

RedZone122

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a former AFC and improving DJ of the present, I've tried to help a few of my friends who are also AFC's into moving out of this stage. No, I haven't told them about this site or the terminology or anything like that, but whenever they're stuck in relationship matters I tend to lead them in the direction of a DJ.

This one friend of mine was in LOVE with this girl. Classic AFC scenario. Pretty popular girl who has a boyfriend and everyone wants her. AFC talks to her, listens to her problems, emotional tampon, take her out to lunch, bla bla bla - you get the picture. So now this girl who's been dating this guy for 2 years - breaks up with him. The AFC continues his AFC game.... but it works! The girl is always talking about how sweet he is and everything, but at the end of the day they always end up going back to one another's houses and making out, or they hookup at parties and stuff - it was honestly incredible! He defied every law of DJism and somehow it worked. Now, this lasted for maybe 2-3 weeks, and then he became an AFC again. She's a wicked BlTCH to him, they never hook up, he's always calling, she's always talking about how annoying he's getting.

I now pose this question to you, my fellow DJers. Did the AFC style work? Or was the HB9 just trying to get attention from other guys (what I believe)? Or maybe piss off her boyfriend? Did she, for some reason, fall for an AFC, then realize there is better out there? Please, any discussion would be tremendous. Thanks.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RedZone122
Being a former AFC and improving DJ of the present, I've tried to help a few of my friends who are also AFC's into moving out of this stage. No, I haven't told them about this site or the terminology or anything like that, but whenever they're stuck in relationship matters I tend to lead them in the direction of a DJ.

This one friend of mine was in LOVE with this girl. Classic AFC scenario. Pretty popular girl who has a boyfriend and everyone wants her. AFC talks to her, listens to her problems, emotional tampon, take her out to lunch, bla bla bla - you get the picture. So now this girl who's been dating this guy for 2 years - breaks up with him. The AFC continues his AFC game.... but it works! The girl is always talking about how sweet he is and everything, but at the end of the day they always end up going back to one another's houses and making out, or they hookup at parties and stuff - it was honestly incredible! He defied every law of DJism and somehow it worked. Now, this lasted for maybe 2-3 weeks, and then he became an AFC again. She's a wicked BlTCH to him, they never hook up, he's always calling, she's always talking about how annoying he's getting.

I now pose this question to you, my fellow DJers. Did the AFC style work? Or was the HB9 just trying to get attention from other guys (what I believe)? Or maybe piss off her boyfriend? Did she, for some reason, fall for an AFC, then realize there is better out there? Please, any discussion would be tremendous. Thanks.
She wanted the AFC type guy cause she was so used to a mediocre DJ, and then she realized she didn't like the AFC style, so she went back.

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
An AFC hooking up with a girl is called getting a girl "by default." It's not impossible for an AFC to get a girl, but as you reported, it didn't last very long.

Some points:
This girl was on the rebound. Advantage: AFC.
The AFC had the girl for a short time. This is not a success - it did not "work."
This thread is not must read. Don't say that in your title unless you're sure that it is.

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Reaction score
It definatelly didn't work. She was upset, needed some attention and soemone to whine to. And AFCs are perfect for the job.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
It definatelly didn't work. She was upset, needed some attention and soemone to whine to. And AFCs are perfect for the job.
Lol, motherf*cker. I was like, wtf, I didn't post that.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
law of DJs, no such thing, guidelines yes, laws no

cffrmw

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think what happened is that by being waaay afc, he was afraid to show any interest in her sexually at first. so she thinks he is a challenge, makes out with him, he falls for her hard and starts obsessing over her. she realizes he is afc and dumps him. even a broken clock is right sometimes.

Satan Psycho

Don Juan
Reaction score
HAA HAA I've seen this before. I took a girl home from a bar one night. After that, we didn't get along at all but we would still see eachother at that same bar. One night I started fvcking with her, half-assedly trying to get some more sex from her. She started smooching with her AFC friend and hanging all over him. This dude was just smiling that stupid smile and enjoying it while it lasted, kind of like your friend I guess.

As far as I can see, if you have things like trust, rapport, and emotional connection (and lots and lots of patience) you may eventually be the only one around when she gets mad at some guy or gets fed up with guys who are challenging or not available 24/7.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A sweet romantic guy can definitely get the attention, but if that's all he has going for him, it will NOT last, as was evidence with the AFC you referred to. If he's sweet, but also ****y, fun, funny, confident, and playful, he keeps the attention a lot easier than if he is JUST "sweet"

RyKnOw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude shes just a dirty hoe!! case closed

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even a clock that has the wrong time is right 2 times a day.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
I like that one :)

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed with the above. Also, if there is enough attraction for the short-term, that probably did the trick. Then its just a question of how fast he is burning through that capital.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does a clock with a wrong time end up being right twice?

Do you mean, a broken clock..