Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The advice on this forum may damage you..

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyways, I've read countless PUA/ DJ articles, and I use to one of the biggest believers in the game. I would follows the negs, attraction building, comfort building, DHV, EVERYTHING.

The thing is, if you start playing games girls will play head games with you, and they are better at it. It's better to just talk to a girl for a little bit ask for the number relating to something you talked about,( like salsa for example), and then call them and be completely honest with them.

You don't need too wait three days to call them, call them the same day, because you are INTERESTED in them why HIDE it. Ask them on a DATE (with place, time, location) not a hang out meeting as FRIENDS, when was the last time a girl been asked on a real date before.

If she declines then you don't have to waste TIME on something that is bound to FAIL. If she accepts it means that she's INTERESTED in you, and it makes easy for you to go for the KISS close on the date, because you made it clear that this a DATE. On the date wrap your arm around her, and eventually go for the kiss, give hints that you want to kiss to make sure that she gets ready for it and pictures it in her mind.

ALWAYS kiss on the first date, because if you don't kiss you will remain FRIENDS. Once you kiss the girl, its smooth sailing after there, you just need to escalate things towards sex, but that may take a few dates.

ThatMysteriousGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stéphane said:
Anyways, I've read countless PUA/ DJ articles, and I use to one of the biggest believers in the game. I would follows the negs, attraction building, comfort building, DHV, EVERYTHING.
It doesn't damage, look at what it did for you.

You internalized what you were learning and don't need all of that stuff anymore. Congratulations, you ditched your training wheels and are just BEING instead DOING. You're more confident know so you can feel situations better and use your own judgment on the fly with good results.

But, in that process you cannot remember clearly at all what it was like to be what you were before so the information that was good for you previously seems silly now.

That's all it is. Being a new person and not being able to think like the old.

Just like a kid on a big bike thinks training wheels are silly and gay even though he once depended on them.

bish0p

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed with both posts. At first, I started to blame the community because I was constantly thinking about this stuff (how to sit, what to talk about, tone of voice) and I hated it.

However, after thinking about it for awhile, I've had A LOT of success since learning about this stuff. I'm really in to the Ranko Migami and Badboy's direct method and I think they have the best mindset of all the PUA's I've come across as their stuff is a little more natural. I'm still nowhere near the best, but I'm not really feeling the "player" mindset at the moment.

Also, I was a bit surprised when I came here in October to find people still talking about DHV, C+F, negs, and IOI's here; but that's where I started too so it's all good.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weak post.

Game is a way of life. You can say 'labelling techniques and cold approach isnt my thing, i prefer natural game', but thats still a part of game. What your saying doesnt really make sense.

The advice on this forum, is more about life than pick up. If you want pick up fast seduction focus, RSD is more suited. This forum is on a more relaxed and life oriented corner of the seduction community. Relationships, inner game etc.

And calling on the same day is a terrible idea.

ThatMysteriousGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bish0p said:
Agreed with both posts. At first, I started to blame the community because I was constantly thinking about this stuff (how to sit, what to talk about, tone of voice) and I hated it.

However, after thinking about it for awhile, I've had A LOT of success since learning about this stuff. I'm really in to the Ranko Migami and Badboy's direct method and I think they have the best mindset of all the PUA's I've come across as their stuff is a little more natural. I'm still nowhere near the best, but I'm not really feeling the "player" mindset at the moment.

Also, I was a bit surprised when I came here in October to find people still talking about DHV, C+F, negs, and IOI's here; but that's where I started too so it's all good.
Yep.

I don't DHV, I am HV.

I'm C+F because I'm confident and relaxed and fun, not because I really think about it.

IOIs don't matter. I am the prize. She'll blatantly chase if she's halfway perceptive. IOIs don't mean anything. Either they're there or not and it doesn't matter, I've "got it going on".

Waiting 3 days to call doesn't matter. For instance, I can call in 10 minutes and have whatever fun with it I come up with it at the moment. "Hey, I hope this isn't too soon, I've really missed you!" or whatever bullshait I make up on the fly. It's not what I say, it's how she feels about it that matters and I never have a problem calling really fast...I'm almost always horsing around in life and so me horsing around in 10 minutes doesn't seem odd given the impression she already has. Girls aren't put off at all by it. It fits in with what I am. They can "feel" that what I'm doing is just me and spontaneous so I can break any general rule I want to.

I'm just BEING now, not following a script.

But, I wasn't always that way and there's always room for improvement in myself and for me to evolve more for the rest of my life so I still participate in forums at any level about personal development and relationships.

Ease said:
Weak post.

Game is a way of life. You can say 'labelling techniques and cold approach isnt my thing, i prefer natural game', but thats still a part of game. What your saying doesnt really make sense.

The advice on this forum, is more about life than pick up. If you want pick up fast seduction focus, RSD is more suited. This forum is on a more relaxed and life oriented corner of the seduction community. Relationships, inner game etc.

Whaa? You are completely clueless about what RSD is up to for quite a while now.

RSD is about completely reworking yourself from the inside instead of pasting things onto you externally. They've evolved completely right along with everyone else really into self-improvement.

See Blueprint Decoded for example. It's 20 hours of just fixing your head in general and not anything about fast seduction or being a performing monkey. Everyone has the old crap in their history, but RSD is now far ahead of most of the others now regarding personal development to get what you want in all areas of life, not just women. Blueprint Decoded is priceless for what it's helped me see about myself and to more clearly get what I want in life.

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease said:
Weak post.

Have you even tried calling the same day before? Don't diss it until you try it, and game is not a way life. People make games, doesn't mean you have to play them, cut through the bull**** and get straight to the point.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stéphane said:
The thing is, if you start playing games girls will play head games with you, and they are better at it.
I find most women to be horrible at playing games without making it obvious. They're also horrible at backing up threats and ultimatums. What i find women to be better at than men is creating jealousy... They are much better than most men and putting 2 (or more) men against each other in order to get them to do more for them. But for most "games" - women telegraph what they're doing and are horrible at hiding emotions. Most men can hide emotions much better, which "should" make guys who really know how to game women superior.

Stéphane said:
It's better to just talk to a girl for a little bit ask for the number relating to something you talked about,( like salsa for example), and then call them and be completely honest with them.
Well, im a direct guy so i don't disagree really. But i highly doubt you're being "completely" honest with them.... or else you'll be doing unfiltered stream of conscious talk like Howard stern or Russell brand do. Your words go through some type of thought filter to determine what is the best thing to say based on the rapport you have and past experiences with women.

Stéphane said:
You don't need too wait three days to call them, call them the same day, because you are INTERESTED in them why HIDE it.
Horrible advice for most guys to follow. I don't endorse any set time, but most will come off as needy if they call the same day.

Stéphane said:
Ask them on a DATE (with place, time, location) not a hang out meeting as FRIENDS, when was the last time a girl been asked on a real date before.
You're really underestimating the power of non-verbalized sexual/attraction tension here.

Stéphane said:
If she declines then you don't have to waste TIME on something that is bound to FAIL.
Bound to fail because her IL isn't through the roof after one brief meeting? Bah... guys are already this way with women... they don't need more guys telling them to do the same thing that the dr. phils of the world do ("just be honest with the women").

Stéphane said:
If she accepts it means that she's INTERESTED in you, and it makes easy for you to go for the KISS close on the date, because you made it clear that this a DATE. On the date wrap your arm around her, and eventually go for the kiss, give hints that you want to kiss to make sure that she gets ready for it and pictures it in her mind.

ALWAYS kiss on the first date, because if you don't kiss you will remain FRIENDS. Once you kiss the girl, its smooth sailing after there, you just need to escalate things towards sex, but that may take a few dates.
You went from not liking rules - to writing a bunch of rules.

There's nothing wrong with direct game. But it works better if you still leave a lot to the imagination, and have a sexual energy to you. If some average guy who's not good with women just trys to do this stuff - he's going to get blown out to the point of depression.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is YOUR job to search for information and use it wisely. There is a lot of info and advice on this site, some of it I find highly valuable, some I disagree with, but criticizing the site is pointless.

Some of the advice here is tailored to specific situations, but you have to make sense of it yourself. Never just blindly follow someones advice. You have to comprehend it first or you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThatMysteriousGuy said:
Whaa? You are completely clueless about what RSD is up to for quite a while now.

RSD is about completely reworking yourself from the inside instead of pasting things onto you externally. They've evolved completely right along with everyone else really into self-improvement.

See Blueprint Decoded for example. It's 20 hours of just fixing your head in general and not anything about fast seduction or being a performing monkey. Everyone has the old crap in their history, but RSD is now far ahead of most of the others now regarding personal development to get what you want in all areas of life, not just women. Blueprint Decoded is priceless for what it's helped me see about myself and to more clearly get what I want in life.
Im happy that its helped you get where you want in life.

RSD is about the flashy pick up lifestyle. Go to the club say some crazy **** to a girl and **** her the same night woohooo guys !!!!!

Why? RSD is a business, and Tyler durden and his executive management are smart businesspeople. That's what people pay for.

Check out the writings of pook and the likes on this site.

ThatMysteriousGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease said:
Im happy that its helped you get where you want in life.

RSD is about the flashy pick up lifestyle. Go to the club say some crazy **** to a girl and **** her the same night woohooo guys !!!!!
Stop lying to people.

The forums are right here. http://www.rsdnation.com/forum/1

Anyone who clicks and looks at what most RSD people are talking about and looking for will see that you're talking out of your ass and making shait up.

Check out the writings of pook and the likes on this site.
Good stuff. I recommend it quite often here and in Real Life.

There are many sources of quality information that will help people.