The Adventures Of Omipotens Maximus Rex: Reports From The Field

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Bruh

CerwinVegaFan said:
Very informative.

You do realize that we all know who is your message directed to, that you are the author, the subject and the date is calculated automatically? Why do you go through the pain of copy&pasting it over and over and filling up the database with junk?
Because it's "THE ADVENTURES OF OMNIPOTENS MAXIMUS REX and Rex sets up this particular thread according to the way HE wants it to look.

T-KidTNB

Banned
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
Once in the Meat Packing District, Rex discovered that this area is now the center of New York City night life with probably about a dozen clubs in a twenty block radius with targets ranging from 7.5’s and up. Rex finally go up the nerve to go direct, however, when the waved some chicks over, they just looked over in his direction and kept it moving. Unfortunately, the night ended on a very foul note. It had started to rain and Rex was under a roof seeking shelter from the rain while he was enjoying a cigar. While smoking his cigar a white dude comes up to Rex and asks for a cigarette, (to which Rex gives one his patent replies) which was, “I don’t smoke cigarettes. They’re bad for your health.” Again, the muthaf*cka asks ole Rex for a cigarette, and again I tell this b*tch ass muthaf*cka that don’t have one. Then the faggot says, “That’s sexy. That cigar makes look like you’re sucking a big fat c*ck.” Rex wants to do to him what he normally does to faggots when he’s approached with their invitations to indulge in their sick ass “reindeer games,” but he couldn’t because there were eight police officers across the street, so Rex tells the faggot, to “Dude, get the f*ck away from me, NOW!” It’s a damn shame to where this country has fallen to, where fags can approach regular heterosexual men with invitations to their deviant behavior with impunity and without fear of swift and brutal retribution.

What did ol' Rex expect when he's by himself svcking on a cigar outside on the corner of the "meat packing" district?

Seems the f@ggot was sensing IOI's and trying to plow past ol' Rex b!tch sheild and LMR.