Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Adventures of DJ doofus!

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*DJ doofus & HB are on a rock climbing date ....all is merry, until the HB trips & almost falls off the mountain*

HB: *Hanging onto a ledge*Help me!! DJ doofus im falling
DJ doofus: *musing* Hmm...If i give her a hand she'll think im controllable like the AFC's
DJ doofus:Im sorry HB I decline.
*HB falls into the valley below*
DJ doofus: Oh Boy im uncontrollable to her, I bet she must be really attracted to me now :D.

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Feel free to contribute ..

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Save the b!tch

Reminds me of one of those funny cartoons.... but no... saving someone's life has nothing to do with DJ'ing, in this case. She will have more chance of "wanting" you if u SAVE HER LIFE and if she is ALIVE! But if she is dead, I highly dought that you will have any chance in getting with her:rolleyes:

Laterz...

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Save the b!tch

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
Reminds me of one of those funny cartoons.... but no... saving someone's life has nothing to do with DJ'ing, in this case. She will have more chance of "wanting" you if u SAVE HER LIFE and if she is ALIVE! But if she is dead, I highly dought that you will have any chance in getting with her:rolleyes:

Laterz...
they can't say no when they are dead!

hit that **** doofus!

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
woah!

Originally posted by quest
they can't say no when they are dead!

hit that **** doofus!
lol:D ... sicko!:p

Laterz...

Mr. Mystery II

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can provide a personal experience as DJ Doofus...

I'm at a party about 2 years ago, hanging with a friend, when a very pretty girl comes over to me and says I look cute. I start to go off about how she shouldn't ever call a guy cute, guys don't like that when my friend taps me and say's, "Mystery, she just said you were cute" and I laughed at myself, thanked her and invited her to have a few shots with us.

Its good when this stuff happens as long as you realize what your doing. Your not gonna learn much without making some mistakes!

Mr. Mystery