The 5cm experiment and why rejection means nothing

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I got my lift shoes which lift me from 165cm to 170cm.The change is so drastic it is not even funny.It takes me from Mr Invisible or Mr ****roach to Mr CanISuckYourDyck.Suddenly women see me, flirt me, want me. Now, but because I know why it happens so I don't wan't them they fill me with disgust.
5cm ... when you look at the scale at see how small difference it is you laugh.I didn't get richer, I didn't get my dyck longer,I didn't get more 'alpha' I just tricked these stupid things into thinking my legs are 5cm longer.

What does tell you about women ? Well, it tell you most of them are worth nothing and should be treated accordingly - as not a big deal.If you are rejected it's mostly because something was not totally perfect for Ms Princess, she will not 'lower' to you until she do, until she is single mom,until she needs money,until she is getting old but by that time you should be smarter to reject such women.They don't need you until they do.Don't be shmuck waiting for their mercy till they are single mom and 30 ,be brave, go out and find a woman who will accept your shortcomings NOW.

Rejection means nothing.It doesnt mean you are piece of trash, it only means you don't fit her current 'standards' -now- but my friend , it may change, you will get fitter,richer,better looking and by that time her 'standards' will not matter for you.

Women are obssessed with getting 'best sperm' so much they lose themselves in this obsession.They waste years and years trying to get 'alphas', let them drown and waste their youth.Never settle with a woman for whom you are 'second choice' 'last chance'.Be proud of who you are and GET BETTER THAN THEM, get so good, you will laugh thinking you wanted them.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women aren't attracted to short men.

I'm not attracted to tall women.

Does this make me "worth nothing"

I think you need to worry less about why some women don't like short guys and more about why it's so important to you.

I detect more than a little bluster in this post, it actually made me cringe a little

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women notice three things when they meet a man. The eyes, the mouth and teeth, then how tall he is. 75% of women list these three traits as the first things they notice. It really is very much like a breeder checking out a horse before buying.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have to second Infern0's view really.

I only want to be with someone who meets my requirement without the use of prosthetics. Terribly disappointed when a girl takes of her bra and there's an inch of padding in there. Learning to know what that looks like from the outside now because I seriously don't like it. What will a chick think when you wake up in the morning and you're 2" shorter than you were last night? Plus those things will likely f*ck your feet in the long term.

Let's face it, you're unlikely to meet many 6' models who will want to be with you. But then most 6' women don't want to be with me either, and I'm 6'2. Women that height want a guy who's 6'6. Equally, I have had very slight women tell me that I am 'too big' for them. The size difference is too great and it intimidates them. And too be honest I don't like a chick too big or too small either. A chick who is 5'2 to 5'4 will probably find your height perfect. Don't buy in to what you think is the media standard.

There are however some absolutely stunning shorter women who find men attractive. Not tall, not short. Just real men.

I'm sure your attitude about your height has far more to do with your success than your height itself.

Eljuego

Banned
Reaction score
You are Mr CanISuckYourDyck with your extra 5cm? ;) might want to edit that..

This is all in your head. It's pure projection. Your projecting your insecurities onto women, they in turn see that you're insecure and reject you thus confirming your insecurity. You have a 'I told you so moment'. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy...and you stay trapped in this vortex of absurdity, all of your own making.

Then you add an extra 5cm with lift shoes (whatever they are). This gives YOU a boost. Suddenly YOU feel different. Hell YOU feel taller. This gives YOU a jolt of inner confidence. I'll show those mean biatches you say. Now YOU have a bounce in your step. You have a swagger, granted a wobbly one with those platforms. Now you're projecting your new inner confidence. Women are responding to THIS.

Perhaps you need to work on fully accepting yourself.
perhaps women need to conform to your standards and you can consider letting them enter into your world.
Perhaps 80% of women will not be worth your time.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like to be with men that are still an inch or two taller than them when they are wearing heels. So women are naturally drawn to men that are about 5 inches taller than they are.

Eljuego

Banned
Reaction score
RangerMIke said:
Women like to be with men that are still an inch or two taller than them when they are wearing heels. So women are naturally drawn to men that are about 5 inches taller than they are.
Did you read these facts about women in Cosmo?

Every woman on the earth has stated "when i'm wearing heels, I like a man to be an inch or two taller than me"?

"Women notice three things when they meet a man. The eyes, the mouth and teeth, then how tall he is. 75% of women list these three traits as the first things they notice."

Who did that study? Where does the 75% figure come from? Cosmo again?

I think your working from a very structured paradigm.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is 5cm really all that noticeable? Really? Haha, I think not. I third Infen0's view. Cringe worthy post. It's all in your head Fam. You add a little cotton in your shoes and all of a sudden you feel tall. You stop acting whiny and start displaying confidence which is what really gets the woman's attention.

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys become obsessed by details instead of focusing on the overall package. That's your problem.

Height is a detail, which CAN make a difference, but is worth nothing if you're ugly. I know a dude that is 6'5" but women wouldn't even touch him with a ten-foot pole because his face lacks aesthetics. I'm 6'0" and get hit on constantly. Of course, I'm not short, but I'm not that tall either. But I'm considered attractive by many because my face has the Golden Ratio.
Human beauty is based on the Divine Proportion. The proportions are so damn important. Justin Bieber is famous because his face has the Golden Ratio. It's not about one or two details.

Beauty is the combination of golden ratio proportions in many facial markers, the most important of which are the positions, shapes and proportions of all aspects of the eyes, nose, mouth, chin and eyebrows.

RangerMIke said:
Women notice three things when they meet a man. The eyes, the mouth and teeth, then how tall he is.
Wrong. They notice the proportions of your face which determine if you are a 10/10 or a 1/10. Eyes are a huge factor, but green or blue eyes alone don't make you beautiful, you need to have a good ratio first. That's why brown eyes look stunning if you have good proportions.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The worse your looks are the more game and cash you need. Its how it goes. But having looks is a double edged sword.

If you look fine, for example, and want to work a job, your boss must be at least as good looking and as intelligent as you are or it wont work. If hes shorter\uglier or just from a basic convo, it becomes clear whats up in the intelligence departament, if hes lower than you forget it. Same in relationships and stuff.

Select select select. The better your looks are the harder it is to select. My 2 cents.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is so true. I don't know what the OP is talking about. 5 cm? Really?

This means you are 5.58 feet. You are all of a sudden getting female attention at this height. I'm about 5' 11 and I can tell you that I'm not getting much female attention based on my height.

Perhaps we all have insecurities as this guy is saying. Whatever it is has nothing to do with actual height.

Eljuego said:
You are Mr CanISuckYourDyck with your extra 5cm? ;) might want to edit that..

This is all in your head. It's pure projection. Your projecting your insecurities onto women, they in turn see that you're insecure and reject you thus confirming your insecurity. You have a 'I told you so moment'. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy...and you stay trapped in this vortex of absurdity, all of your own making.

Then you add an extra 5cm with lift shoes (whatever they are). This gives YOU a boost. Suddenly YOU feel different. Hell YOU feel taller. This gives YOU a jolt of inner confidence. I'll show those mean biatches you say. Now YOU have a bounce in your step. You have a swagger, granted a wobbly one with those platforms. Now you're projecting your new inner confidence. Women are responding to THIS.

Perhaps you need to work on fully accepting yourself.
perhaps women need to conform to your standards and you can consider letting them enter into your world.
Perhaps 80% of women will not be worth your time.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are obsessed with height.

Crossbow

Banned
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
Women are obsessed with height.
Most women are obsessed with height because they want to feel "smaller, slimmer, more protected etc." next to a guy they choose to date/be with and they love to wear heels which are usually worn at social events and want to be sexy, look good etc for their image to peers or new people. Nothing wrong with that. Same as some chicks will choose to only hang out with good looking chicks. Others only heavier chicks to feel like the hot one in the group.

If a dude is short it's not just that she necessarily doesn't "like" the guy, she may even like the dude but it's her own insecurities as she pictures herself standing in heels next to a short guy and it would make her feel "lanky, fat, big, large, odd" etc. and maybe people would talk about her negatively. Which is why if the dude is shorter than average but jacked, dresses and grooms his best, is social with everyone, has nice eyes, good skin/face, hairstyle she'll want him more than another dude who's taller but dresses like a clown and is skinny and socially awkward. The shorter jacked dude also makes her feel "slimmer" as he may be bigger than most average guys even IF they are taller. Not EVERY female is like that.

Some guys don't mind dating taller women who want to be with them. Others prefer petite chicks as they themselves don't want to be seen with a giraffe and feel like a "little" guy or feel awkward. It's all insecurities and or personal choices.

A lot of women are insecure. Makeup, push up bras, breast implants, types of clothing, heels etc. So they guy they choose needs to be where they are at in their mind. But again. Not every female is like that. There are average short etc. women who date shorter dudes.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I find it hard to believe that five cm, which is about two inches, can take you from Mr Invisible to Mr CanISuckYourDyck. I agree with others it's probably all in the OP's head. Of course, I'm always skeptical when people claim that ONE change will make such a huge difference - although I suppose it can for some people.

I do agree that height is a major attraction factor for women. And, like Inferno, I am not attracted to tall women. In fact, if a woman is short, I find that extremely sexy. If a woman is taller than I am, that is a huge, huge turn off. So height often matters to men, too.

DJDeMarco

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'8 and like taller women. I would definitely date a woman between 6'0-6'3, does this mean it's unlikely for them to be attracted to me? I've gone after a couple 6'3 or so, just hasn't worked out yet.