The 4 Day Challenge: Prove me wrong!¡

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I here by challenge all the men of Sosuave( basically everyone but Danger:crackup: )*just kidding Danger, I know your feelings are easily hurt*
To prove me wrong, prove me my techniques are flawed. Here's the deal:
This is best used on a girl you've just met, few dates or known for someone time and never really pursued,
For the next four days you will give this woman as much attention as she can take, calls, texts, offers to dates and anything else you can think of. Basically becoming her texting buddy for the time being while clearly establishing your sexual desire for her.
But after the fourth day you drop back. Not even back you drop dead, you wait and watch the rest happen.
Now prove me wrong and post your results I date you.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this supposed to set off a Black Friday-ish chase straight back to the (deceptively) bottomless source of validation?

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about this, all women love this thing called control. So you find a way to make them feel like they've got it. Basically creating a drug effect. For example when someone tries something good or addicting for the first time what happens? They want more like with drugs or sex, when they get that first experience they want more and will do anything to get this feeling of euphoria again. But womens drug is control and they'll do anything to control their men so when you take this away thus removing their control making you the provider and they the consumer. Who's in control now?

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No.Danny said:
I here by challenge all the men of Sosuave( basically everyone but Danger:crackup: )*just kidding Danger, I know your feelings are easily hurt*
This is best used on a girl you've just met, few dates or known for someone time and never really pursued,
For the next four days you will give this woman as much attention as she can take, calls, texts, offers to dates and anything else you can think of. Basically becoming her texting buddy for the time being while clearly establishing your sexual desire for her.
But after the fourth day you drop back. Not even back you drop dead, you wait and watch the rest happen.
Does this really work explain in detail how to do it more

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
No.Danny said:
What kind of women do you date?

Here's a better challenge.

Try avoiding BPD's, drunk club slvts, the neighborhoods first etc. and find a stable normal woman.

My money's on the entire site failing because all they know is trying to pick up and manipulate trashy women and wouldn't know quality if it slapped them across the face.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You idiot, age does not equal wisdom. You are 26 years old and haven't figured that out yet? Are you kidding me? Arrogance because of your ego that refused to admit anything was wrong with you. What happened last time you did that? You got burned and sought out this place.

This is the equivalent of NC. So of course it can work.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thechamp said:
Does this really work explain in detail how to do it more
Yes, if you do it right. However 4 days is a relative time, it depends on the girl and your initial approach. And the content of your texts should be typical "how are you" BS.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suspens said:
Yes, if you do it right. However 4 days is a relative time, it depends on the girl and your initial approach. And the content of your texts should be typical "how are you" BS.
I gave 4 days as a reference point not a definitive one, varies from situation

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Suspens said:
Post some examples of convos you have had and results

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thechamp said:
Post some examples of convos you have had and results
I'm really interested in this. Please give us some examples so we have proof and may all try it ourselves.