Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The 4 Dangers Destroying Men

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.livingresearchinstitute.com/men/4dangers/?f11d8ee8ae7547cbadc166ac86180bdd

#1 Cell phones, study shows cell phone radiation affects sperm.

#2 Stress level, generates anxiety. Stress decreases your testosterone level.

#3 Estrogen promoting agents - plastic bottles, knifes, forks. Contominated water supply.

#4 Diet & nutrition. Today's diet based on weeds and sugars vs what our ancestors ate, fats and proteins.

From my personal experience I can attest to numbers 2, 3, and 4. Living in Russia I eat mostly fats and proteins, and water supply here is from mountains, we prefer tap water to bottled. This has led my weight to drop steadily from 2010 to end of 2011. But this past November-December my stress levels have dropped dramatically, my cousin noted that I become calmer and more assertive. From that time till now I've been dropping weight like crazy to the point of my girlfriend noticing it and getting nervous when other chicks are around me.

Can't comment on number 1 though. But it's not a big change for me to not carry my cell phone in my pocket.

At the end of presentation they talk about herbs and supplements, what works and what doesn't. You don't have to buy supplements, since a lot of these herbs can be gotten at a local market in china town or chinese health stores. But if you going to, make sure to buy from them and avoid "cheap" deals on amazon or ebay, those could be fake knock offs.

Be sure to watch the presentation, a lot of good info!

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
http://www.livingresearchinstitute.com/men/4dangers/?f11d8ee8ae7547cbadc166ac86180bdd

#1 Cell phones, study shows cell phone radiation affects sperm.

#2 Stress level, generates anxiety. Stress decreases your testosterone level.

#3 Estrogen promoting agents - plastic bottles, knifes, forks. Contominated water supply.

#4 Diet & nutrition. Today's diet based on weeds and sugars vs what our ancestors ate, fats and proteins.

From my personal experience I can attest to numbers 2, 3, and 4. Living in Russia I eat mostly fats and proteins, and water supply here is from mountains, we prefer tap water to bottled. This has led my weight to drop steadily from 2010 to end of 2011. But this past November-December my stress levels have dropped dramatically, my cousin noted that I become calmer and more assertive. From that time till now I've been dropping weight like crazy to the point of my girlfriend noticing it and getting nervous when other chicks are around me.

Can't comment on number 1 though. But it's not a big change for me to not carry my cell phone in my pocket.

At the end of presentation they talk about herbs and supplements, what works and what doesn't. You don't have to buy supplements, since a lot of these herbs can be gotten at a local market in china town or chinese health stores. But if you going to, make sure to buy from them and avoid "cheap" deals on amazon or ebay, those could be fake knock offs.

Be sure to watch the presentation, a lot of good info!
Agree with #4, it fvcked with my hormones big time. Many doctors told me food didn't affect my acne yet after taking every medication under the sun including benzyl peroxide and Accutane, what helped was when I cleaned up my diet, sleep and exercise. Then I only got 1 pimple a week if that.

Also agree on stress...Used to be stressed out all the time and when you learn to relax and let go of anxiety everything is so much better.

I don't know about cell phone radiation but I read a similar thing about laptops damaging sperm. I'm not sure if it was from the heat or Wi-fi though.

don't

Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf give a damn about sperm anyway? Get a vasectomy, ASAP and have a MUCH better life. that lizard brain "thinking" about " I must replicate myself" is bs, pure and simple, and we should have grown out of it decades ago, with the invention of the Pill, etc. Less than 10% of the population can make enough money to raise kids PROPERLY. For the rest, having kids is a disastrous ruination of their ability to make money, move to where life is better, retire young enough to enjoy it, etc.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
Grapefruit reduces the body's ability to excrete estrogens. Grapefruit is specificially mentioned in the medical package insert as an antagonist to birth control pills.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bull****.

don't

Don Juan
Reaction score
gee, great commentary. WHAT part is bs, and what makes you say so, or are you CAPABLE of explaining anything?