Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The 3 "T's" in Male Physical Attraction

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought I would throw this one out as I haven't read it yet here.

Good friend of mine who has studied the red pill told me this in the beginning of my new chapter of adult dating:

1) Tan

2) Teeth (white/straight)

3) Tone

Now I'm sure some of you may say no shyt, but it's been a helpful reminder to myself and it does work.

He would say "you wanna see tits? Then you need to incorporate the 3 T's my friend"

Erik VL

Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Tan

2) Teeth (white/straight)

3) Tone
I was so sure one of them would be testosterone! As in, ditch soy and lift weights. Increases muscle mass and testosterone levels, makes the face look more masculine, improves the overall impression of a man. Also improves health.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I thought it would be tall, testosterone, Tesla!

How do you tan if you're Black? Teeth, I definitely agree, I'm a sucker for a beautiful smile! Tone, I'd love to ditch my job and take lots of time to work out and become Tyrone Thunderkok.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soo disappointed!!

Triple digit income

Two million $$ house

And she has two to three kids!

3 Ts perfect

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was so sure one of them would be testosterone! As in, ditch soy and lift weights. Increases muscle mass and testosterone levels, makes the face look more masculine, improves the overall impression of a man. Also improves health.
Why are you afraid of soy?

Erik VL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you afraid of soy?
"afraid of" - what a bitchy question. You can read up on this yourself. Or you can deduce from my post that soy lowers testosterone level. Wasn't that clear?

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Except it doesn't. There isn't a link between plasma testosterone levels and amount of soy consumed that demonstrates consuming the latter reduces the former. This myth just won't die off.

Do you always get so defensive when people challenge what you think you know?

"afraid of" - what a bitchy question. You can read up on this yourself. Or you can deduce from my post that soy lowers testosterone level. Wasn't that clear?