The 3 Essential Elements for a Woman to Love a Man

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These are just my observations and there may be other aspects, but I do believe these are the 3 essential elements for a woman to love a man. I hope this helps someone.

The 1st one may surprise you.

Important to understand: resources can be almost anything: ability to earn money even in economic down turns, successful career, useful skills, such as home repair, friend/family network, listening to your woman, preventing unwanted male attention, providing a home, and spending time with your woman. Women prioritize different resources at different times in their life. The resource they need today will not be the resource they need tomorrow.

Also important to understand, control is getting a man to consistently share.

1) Perceived ability to have control over a man’s resources. Without this, there can be no love.

Examples: ever see a hot woman get into relationships with what seems to most men as the worst guys? Like drug addicts, alcoholics, and guys that cannot hold jobs.

The reason usually is because those guys are “familiar” to the woman. Her father was like that. She knows how to “control” a man like that. She has no idea how to control the resources of a healthier type of man, therefore she prioritizes men who are “ familiar”.

All women are biologically programmed to think this way. You can use this to your advantage.

If you want a relationship, your main goal is to vet for women who seem to naturally know how to interact with you. And immediately next all the ones who do not know how to naturally interact with you.

Do not try to fight against the number one element that is essential for a woman’s love.

A billionaire is useless if the woman has no clue how to interact with him and therefore has little to no control over his resources.

2) Man must have the resources the woman is prioritizing at the time they meet. Only thing you can do here is to try and be the best version of your self. Never stop growing mentally, physically, and emotionally.

You either have what the woman wants or you do not. Sometimes the top resource the woman needs may seem ridiculous to a man, but women want what they want. And women can change their needs on a dime.

3) Chemistry. Pursue women you have chemistry with. Next woman you don’t have chemistry with, even if they are really hot. Also, number 3 connects to # 2 and #3. It really is the foundation for the first two.

That is it, the 3 essential elements for a woman to love a man. I suspect that if you reflect on your own experiences, you will see much truth is this post. Good hunting!