Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The 20% man.

Serenity

Reaction score
@Tenacity Thank you for clarifying my point.
Don't know your background. Im 27 single living in Baltimore City, population of 700,000 and 2/3rds of the women i've are bat **** crazy.

As far as my competency I guess thats a matter of opinion.
I'm 25, have a girlfriend and live in a city in Norway of about 150k.

Only 2 out of 10 women are attractive to 80% of men? Seems a bit off.
I know this was a reply to Tenacity, but this is funny. You forgot to add to your "20% man" list that a 20% man doesn't take just any woman, he's not desperate so he wants the best.

You said it yourself, 2/3rds of the female population where you live are bat sh!t crazy. That means 33% are not crazy, but all of those aren't attractive are they? They could still be fat, ugly, boring and a lot of other things that rule them out. So you'll probably end up being attracted to way less than 2 out of 10.

You seriously need to learn how to use percentages.

Last edited by a moderator:

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Tenacity Thank you for clarifying my point.

I'm 25, have a girlfriend and live in a city in Norway of about 150k.

You live in Norway. Thats like another planet compared to where im from. This explains so much. Norwegian women are definitely going to be of a higher quality than big city american women.
You have no idea what we go through over here you can really only speculate.

"Grewd" said:
You said it yourself, 2/3rds of the female population where you live are bat sh!t crazy.
If I'm only after sex crazy isn't a deal breaker for me. Infact I find the crazies to be better in bed.. boring isn't a deal breaker either, even the boring ones come to life when there is a phallus in their mouth.. so yeah.
Put that in your krumkaker and smoke it :D

Reptar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the premise of this thread and everything you've written, but I don't like the arbitrary division between 80 and 20... That's a pretty big simplification, but I suppose it is good to generalize, as the specific numbers would be harder to discern and less interesting to read out ("Be the 17% man who goes out on dates regularly and the 31% man who has a gym membership and the 9% man who has a 6 pack"). I personally would like actual percentages, but that's because I'm competitive and like to know exactly how many other guys I'm crushing. ;)

Reptar

Don Juan
Reaction score
You live in Norway. Thats like another planet compared to where im from. This explains so much. Norwegian women are definitely going to be of a higher quality than big city american women.
You have no idea what we go through over here you can really only speculate.

If I'm only after sex crazy isn't a deal breaker for me. Infact I find the crazies to be better in bed.. boring isn't a deal breaker either, even the boring ones come to life when there is a phallus in their mouth.. so yeah.
Put that in your krumkaker and smoke it :D
I'm going to add to this, Norwegian and Swedish women are WAY higher quality than average American women. I've visited Sweden before, and I have plenty of friends in Norway and Sweden. The women there are beautiful, intelligent, cultured, etc., an "average 7" there would constitute a fairly solid mid-to-high 8 here.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your advice is sometimes true but not always. There are many tattooed bad boys who do not read or have a stable job yet are slaying hot puss. If you try to get a high paying job to get women you basically become a beta provider.

Im only attracted to about 10% of women. When you talk about how 20% of men get 80% of women, well a lot of those women are fatties who I would never touch. Guys would get laid all the time if they lowered their standards. But is it worth it?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grewd said:
What you're proposing means that every guy in the 20% group fvcks 4 different women in the 80% of women group. Leaving all the 80% of women to be fvcked by one man in the 20% group. You see the error in calculations here? We all know women fvck a lot more than just one guy.

Basically what you're saying is that 20% percent of men have 4 times as many partners as 80% of women. That's just crazy to believe.

Do the math and you'll see.
Non sequitur. 80% of the women can be having sex with other--not just one--20% men as well.

And yes, top notch DJs have sex more than some of the biggest wh0res. I doubt many women can top my notch count--unless they were prostitutes.

Last edited:

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think those arguing against the 80/20 principle are giving themselves away. Such men cannot even comprehend that there are large minority of men out there who get lots of sex, because it is so far from their reality.

If I told you, you could move to my city and have sex with at least one new attractive woman a week, with minimal effort, would you believe me? If not, then you aren't a 20% man.And the 20% are easily doing these kind of numbers.

Last night I cut a date short with a girl who was a virtual certainty of a bang because I was a tired, hungry and didn't feel like heading to a restaurant. I went home and called another plate who proceeded to come over and blow me. Tonight I am helping out another plate with some work related things. We may or may not fvck, but it will be my choice. Then, later in the evening I have a date with a sexy Italiana. If I wanted to I could fire up my phone and find 4 or 5 other potential plates in a matter of days. Such is the age we live in. Become a 20% man and the plates spin themselves.

Last edited:

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your advice is sometimes true but not always. There are many tattooed bad boys who do not read or have a stable job yet are slaying hot puss. If you try to get a high paying job to get women you basically become a beta provider.

Im only attracted to about 10% of women. When you talk about how 20% of men get 80% of women, well a lot of those women are fatties who I would never touch. Guys would get laid all the time if they lowered their standards. But is it worth it?

You didnt read my post. You don't get a stable job for women. You get it for yourself

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think those arguing against the 80/20 principle are giving themselves away. Such men cannot even comprehend that there are large minority of men out there who get lots of sex, because it is so far from their reality.

If I told you, you could move to my city and have sex with at least one new attractive woman a week, with minimal effort, would you believe me? If not, then you aren't a 20% man.And the 20% are easily doing these kind of numbers.

Last night I cut a date short with a girl who was a virtual certainty of a bang because I was a tired, hungry and didn't feel like heading to a restaurant. I went home and called another plate who proceeded to come over and blow me. Tonight I am helping out another plate with some work related things. We may or may not fvck, but it will be my choice. Then, later in the evening I have a date with a sexy Italiana. If I wanted to I could fire up my phone and find 4 or 5 other potential plates in a matter of days. Such is the age we live in. Become a 20% man and the plates spin themselves.
Nope you, me, cola and guru and all the men who have done and have seen other men do this are all liars, lol...:rolleyes:

Most men don't know(and will never know) what's its like to walk in a room and have women damnn near break their fuucking necks, starring you down as you walk by. Or to have women approach them, and ask them if they are a male model, follow them around in a grocery store or to have women tell them that they are extremly handsome, good-looking, even gorgeous damn near their whole life!!

To be groped at work by women. For women to give them money, buy them clothes, a car, to come over and clean your house, cook you meals, to even pay your fuccking rent, buy you gadets, gifts, and musical instruments. For women to try and flirt with you right in front of your wife or girlfriend, but men like me, you, and guru do.

The bolded part is pure gold. I can imagine just as well that these men also have never made over a six figure income either. People rarely believe in things that they have not accomplished themselves. Sadly, most men don't know what it's like to pull 12-15k a month income, but I do. An old friend of mine who worked at the same job pulled 120k a month! :cool:

I would scan my bank and check statements and post but why? They still wouldn't believe it, so it doesnt matter.

Please believe it, it's not rocket science either, but what's stopping alot of men is self limiting beliefs, not being exposed to these types of men and lack of disclipne. I've posted this over and over, but(and this part saddens me) some people are capable of extraordinary things, that to others may appear to be magic or luck, but to them its natural. For me it was part natural and hard work, I've known three guys in my life who were one hundred percent natural, two were close friends the other one was my father.

But they were more gregarious than me. I'm naturally introverted and I used to wonder HOW they did it. My mother told me that my father could persuade just about ANY woman to do his bidding after she told me this, it was all over lol! I knew right then and there it was in my blood to be a player! :D

But, it is what it is and I'm done talkiing about it. I'm going to let the usual naysayers chime in till their "BLUE" in the face.

One more thing, my grandmother used to say: "Ye, who doubts anothers integrity usually doubts his own"! ;)

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Only 2 out of 10 women are attractive to 80% of men? Seems a bit off.
Well, I really don't get into the percentage breakdowns like this. But I think it would be more accurate to state that 20% of men are attractive to 80% of women, and 20% of women are attractive to 80% of men. That is to say that George Clooney would more than likely be attractive to 80% of women despite their race/culture. That is also to say Paula Patton or Beyonce would more than likely be attractive to 80% of men despite their race/culture.

But George Clooney is not sleeping with 80% of women. For one, the man doesn't have that much time on his hands lol, and two, I'm sure that of those 80% of women who want to sleep with Clooney, Clooney would possibly only entertain about 2% of that pile. Then from that 2%, the ones he actually chooses to fvck with might be like 0.10% or something lol.

If I told you, you could move to my city and have sex with at least one new attractive woman a week, with minimal effort, would you believe me? .
I would believe you, but minimal effort is subjective. Some women give it up to me without dates, some women I have to take out a couple of times before she gives it up. Some women are high maintenance and I would have to not just take out, but take this bytch shopping a couple of times before she gives it up. So it just depends upon the definition of "effort" here, but I keep telling guys if you fix your looks, personality, and finances, then GO OUT and play the numbers game...you can round up plates. That part of dealing with women isn't the difficult part, the difficult part is how pizz poor quality being in a relationship with over 90% of these people are.

You don't have to be George Clooney to over your lifetime sleep with let's say....200 women of at least "decent looks" level. I haven't even kept count with the number of women I've slept with or could have slept with but declined....and I'm damn sure not George Clooney in looks or money.

I can imagine just as well that these men also have never made over a six figure income either. People rarely believe in things that they have not accomplished themselves. Sadly, most men don't know what it's like to pull 12-15k a month income, but I do. An old friend of mine who worked at the same job pulled 120k a month! :cool:
I have had some months where I've gotten over $20k a month, one was even right around $30k a month :). But hey man, if you know how to make $120k a month I'm all ears.

This is why I got into that argument with Guru lol, hell don't get up here bragging to a hustler like me about all this money you are making and won't at least let me come on board as a partner, investor, sales guy, or something so I can make some of the dough too lol!

Last edited:

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I really don't get into the percentage breakdowns like this. But I think it would be more accurate to state that 20% of men are attractive to 80% of women, and 20% of women are attractive to 80% of men. That is to say that George Clooney would more than likely be attractive to 80% of women despite their race/culture. That is also to say Paula Patton or Beyonce would more than likely be attractive to 80% of men despite their race/culture.

But George Clooney is not sleeping with 80% of women. For one, the man doesn't have that much time on his hands lol, and two, I'm sure that of those 80% of women who want to sleep with Clooney, Clooney would possibly only entertain about 2% of that pile. Then from that 2%, the ones he actually chooses to fvck with might be like 0.10% or something lol.

I would believe you, but minimal effort is subjective. Some women give it up to me without dates, some women I have to take out a couple of times before she gives it up. Some women are high maintenance and I would have to not just take out, but take this bytch shopping a couple of times before she gives it up. So it just depends upon the definition of "effort" here, but I keep telling guys if you fix your looks, personality, and finances, then GO OUT and play the numbers game...you can round up plates. That apart of dealing with women isn't the difficult part, the difficult part is how pizz poor quality being in a relationship with over 90% of these people are.

You don't have to be George Clooney to over your lifetime sleep with let's say....200 women of at least "decent looks" level. I haven't even kept count with the number of women I've slept with or could have slept with but declined....and I'm damn sure not George Clooney in looks or money.

I have had some months where I've gotten over $20k a month, one was even right around $30k a month :). But hey man, if you know how to make $120k a month I'm all ears.

This is why I got into that argument with Guru lol, hell don't get up here bragging to a hustler like me about all this money you are making and won't at least let me come on board as a partner, investor, sales guy, or something so I can make some of the dough too lol!
Hmm, I've never made over 20k a month! :(My friend is the one who did 120k, he was the best salesman I've ever known, very crisp, sharp and detailed quite like yourself. I have to give it to you seem gifted and knowledgeable, we don't always agree but I admire your intellect and tenacity, lol!

Still 30k is a lot of dough!! Good for you.

I made this type of money doing sales and more specifically doing marketing and selling advertising. I can't go any further than that as I'm involved in a major lawsuit with this company at the moment.

Aren't you in sales too? I wish you were in Dallas. I'm starting a company next year around jan and feb and I will need some good sales people, but I certainly couldn't pay that type of money. What type of sales are you in?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Hmm, I've never made over 20k a month! :(My friend is the one who did 120k, he was the best salesman I've ever known, very crisp, sharp and detailed quite like yourself. I have to give it to you seem gifted and knowledgeable, we don't always agree but I admire your intellect and tenacity, lol!

Still 30k is a lot of dough!! Good for you.

I made this type of money doing sales and more specifically doing marketing and selling advertising. I can't go any further than that as I'm involved in a major lawsuit with this company at the moment.

Aren't you in sales too? I wish you were in Dallas. I'm starting a company next year around jan and feb and I will need some good sales people, but I certainly couldn't pay that type of money. What type of sales are you in?
Yep I'm in Commercial Finance, are you on LinkedIn? I can shoot my profile over to you through PM ;)

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Check inbox
Got it ;). Man I have been saying for awhile on here that we all should be networking like this. I don't get why we have to all be hidden behind profiles. There's a wealth of smart, talented, guys on this Forum so just imagine if we all came together to create a business, grassroots movement, throw each other job leads, etc.?

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Got it ;). Man I have been saying for awhile on here that we all should be networking like this. I don't get why we have to all be hidden behind profiles. There's a wealth of smart, talented, guys on this Forum so just imagine if we all came together to create a business, grassroots movement, throw each other job leads, etc.?
We agree, let's make some money.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@cola

Thats a very solid list you put together. I've strived to be one the last 10yrs or so. I give my exwife credit for cheating on me as the driving force to start me down that path, as well as all the guys on Sosuave.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope you, me, cola and guru and all the men who have done and have seen other men do this are all liars, lol...:rolleyes:

Most men don't know(and will never know) what's its like to walk in a room and have women damnn near break their fuucking necks, starring you down as you walk by. Or to have women approach them, and ask them if they are a male model, follow them around in a grocery store or to have women tell them that they are extremly handsome, good-looking, even gorgeous damn near their whole life!!

To be groped at work by women. For women to give them money, buy them clothes, a car, to come over and clean your house, cook you meals, to even pay your fuccking rent, buy you gadets, gifts, and musical instruments. For women to try and flirt with you right in front of your wife or girlfriend, but men like me, you, and guru do.
I've always been obsessed with fvcking hot women. This is an intrinsic characteristic, as I remember this being present as young as five-years old. I think many DJs here are the same.

I take incredible care of myself to fvck women. I always had the concern that as I get older, the groovy train will slow down. Instead, it becomes easier to attract hotter women. I attract more women today than in my 20s or 30s. And not as a result of money, as these women don't see where I live or other assets, until they are already in my apt doing the dirty deed. I'm very protective of divulging my occupation or assets, as I am always in litigation (comes with the territory). When a woman asks what I do, I respond, "Self-employed." Other than a watch and sharp, tailor-made suits, there is no way for a woman to know that I am financially successful until she is at my apt fvcking. :D

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And I'm going to say this without divulging any of his personal information, Tenacity is the real deal, his credentials are very impressive!

After, I win this lawsuit, I'm taking that money and starting a new bussiness, in the future I will be posting details in the bussiness and wealth section.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
I've always been obsessed with fvcking hot women. This is an intrinsic characteristic, as I remember this being present as young as five-years old. I think many DJs here are the same.

I take incredible care of myself to fvck women. I always had the concern that as I get older, the groovy train will slow down. Instead, it becomes easier to attract hotter women. I attract more women today than in my 20s or 30s. And not as a result of money, as these women don't see where I live or other assets, until they are already in my apt doing the dirty deed. I'm very protective of divulging my occupation or assets, as I am always in litigation (comes with the territory). When a woman asks what I do, I respond, "Self-employed." Other than a watch and sharp, tailor-made suits, there is no way for a woman to know that I am financially successful until she is at my apt fvcking. :D
It does get easier with age. Besides experience, one understanding that helped me transcend, as you would say: inflexibility is fool's gold; fluidity belongs to the wise. As I get older, this adage reinforces; though, most will never fully embrace this concept even to their grave.

Mold yourself around the subject, and she becomes a soldier for life. The goal is to have a loyal army. Yes, fluidity is gold.