The 2 worst mistakes a man can make

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THE WORST MISTAKES A MAN CAN MAKE

1. Becoming a father at a young age: Nothing leads to poverty more than young guys becoming fathers without a college education to support themselves and their kids. If they can't wait long enough for marriage before having sex the least they can do is wear condoms but many if not most don't. Countless guys play russian roulette with their lives knowing that if the girl gets pregnant they will be slaves for 18 years (child support) and their lives will be ruined and whatever ambitions and goals they had will be like climbing a mountain.

2. Marrying an american woman: People complain about american cars being bad yet they will marry an american woman knowing the stats. If most Fords happened to blow up after a couple of years of use would you still buy them? now apply that to american women. If the stats show the alarming divorce rates then why do people keep marrying them? why keep marrying women that lead to the fall and financial ruin of countless men everywhere every day? it just doesn't make any sense to me! we know the stereotypes are true, we know they are b|tchy and materialistic, and overall "liberalized" but men keep marrying them.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You assume all divorces are caused by women. That's quite an assumption. Not all american women are just soon-to-be fatass minivan-driving *****y soccer moms. If a guy's too stupid to make a lifetime commitment to a woman who's materialistic and keeps his balls in a drawer, then he's part of the problem, no matter what country he's in.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I dont want to marry some foreign chick that doesnt culturally mesh with me...

Mitch_Mustain

Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with 1

and two...I dont give a ****, I'll stay with a woman as long as she can cook a good meal. If she can't cook, I probably would have left her ass a very long time before marriage

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:

I just dont want to marry if I can help it!

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage is highly overrated. As are children..

Mandiblard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Children overrated? You're only kidding yourself. The sole natural reason we exist is to procreate and evolve.
2. Marrying an american woman:
What the hell? All american women aren't evil, they are whatever you make them. What's an american guy to do, go to a country just for a woman or not marry? Horrible advice.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe The Homophobe said:
2. Marrying an american woman: People complain about american cars being bad yet they will marry an american woman knowing the stats. If most Fords happened to blow up after a couple of years of use would you still buy them? now apply that to american women. If the stats show the alarming divorce rates then why do people keep marrying them? why keep marrying women that lead to the fall and financial ruin of countless men everywhere every day? it just doesn't make any sense to me! we know the stereotypes are true, we know they are b|tchy and materialistic, and overall "liberalized" but men keep marrying them.
I agree that American women are spoiled, wh0rish, female-chauvinist divas (YES, they ARE the problem!) - but to marry a foreign woman you'd have to import her or move out of the US. And both are not logistically or culturally easy by far...

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#3 Take advice off sosuave.net from idiots

Im not talking about anyone in particular before you get your panties in a bunch

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Creating a life for yourself outside of America is not so hard. Many of us have done just that. Actually more males should do it. Yes, it is a major challenge. However, I have yet to talk with one male who regrets doing it. It changes your life in a very dramatic way. I would advise really working on your language skills. It makes things so much easier when you can actually read what the locals read as compared to something from America/Uk. You must also be open to a different way of looking at things. Just understand that your way isn't the only way.

YES, Amerian females are the devil. Ugly, large, spoiled, loud, aggressive, no style, greedy, uncultured, man hating, me, me, me, me, me, etc. I prefer beauties from Eastern Europe, but even Western European girls make better girlfriends and wives. Now, if all you want is some slutty pig stay in America. If you are more of a romantic I would advise you to look outside of America/UK/Canada. Romance is a great thing if the girl is beautiful and sweet. Most guys on here have never experienced a girl who would make them want to be romantic. Finally, don't import a girl :p . I run into so many guys on "romance tours". That is crazy. In order to make it work you can't be just limiting yourself to finding some cute Natasha to call your wife. As a man you should want to venture out and learn about different places. It should be more than just "me want pretty young wife". That is why I would recommend finding a place that interests you in a variety of different ways.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky says the truth.
This is the problem for most of us. We are stuck with the spoiled supply of women we have and nothing will change them. Most of us can't afford to go and travel or to buy ourself a mail order bride. We have to dig through and find the pin in the haystack (a good woman). If not then we can just have countless girlfriends and never have a family till we die.

finding a woman that has all the good qualities that make a good wife is what most men overlook. Instead most men look towards the boobies, face and the nice butt (after all as long as she looks good and you have a connection with her why not?). Then divorce happens and you're ruined.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And all this time I had thought it was getting your sh1t caught in the zipper of your pants and mixing different types of alcohol when out clubbing. Who knew?

As for number one it's only true if you don't have the means or the fortitude to raise children, age doesn't have anything to do with it. There are old farts my age out there who still shouldn't have children.

As for number two, I'd say it should be marrying a stereotypical American woman.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#4 Being afraid of making a mistake!

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd add abusing drugs that cause irreversible brain damage, such as meth and crack.

Every cokehead I've known was depressed as hell. Fvcking awful sh1t that, glad I've never used it.

Good distinction, Francisco (stereotypical American woman) :yes:

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not possible that only exactly one half of a society is ****ed up. If american women are so ****ed up then probably so are the men.

Congradulations, your complete society is screwed.

Soapz

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^

HAHAHA, this guy is officially my new hero. He's right y'know if you think about it...

BTW, logic doesn't really play into marriage. Everyone, on the night of the honeymoon, will think they belong to the 50% who DON'T get divorced. Duh!

Same with gamblers really- everyone thinks their gonna win! :crackup:

Cowhead418

Don Juan
Reaction score
Phoenix_of_the_ashes said:
Its not possible that only exactly one half of a society is ****ed up. If american women are so ****ed up then probably so are the men.

Congradulations, your complete society is screwed.
I agree 100%. Yes, men are financially ass-raped in divorce court these days, and 70% of divorces are initiated by women, but men are part of the problem too. If we stop marrying the spoiled, entitlement *****es that many American women are these days, then perhaps our society won't collapse due to the falling birth rate. Join the marriage strike! Marriage just doesn't offer anything to men these days:

1. You lose sexual variety, which is against our biological nature.
2. You lose your independence, and you are pretty much chained to your wife, which leads to...
3. Most marriages end in divorce, where fathers lose custody of their children, the house, the car, and are forced to pay alimony, child support, and other expenses.

Seriously, don't do it.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe The Homophobe said:
We have to dig through and find the pin in the haystack (a good woman).
Thing is, young guys think it's just a matter of nexting girls until they finally stumble across a decent one.

But, if you know anything about statistics, you'll know that just a few random samples will accurately represent the entire rest of the pack. Which means, if you've dated 5 self-absorbed, lazy, opportunistic wh0res...chances are they're basically ALL like that. Which means you probably never will find a decent girl - because it's just more and more of the same...

If the pack were full of decent girls, you'd already be dating them one after the other.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
I have yet to met an American woman that "culturally meshes" with me.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno man, at least half the American women I've met are pretty cool. And their accents are pretty sexy, especially if they're Canadian.