Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The 10's or the shy girl?

Zutt

Don Juan
Reaction score
The 10's or the shy girl?

Hey DJs, PUAs and what we now want to name ourselves!

I have just been in a discussion with some friends of mine regarding the title and I wonder what you guys think.
 Which one, the 10's or the shy girl is funniest to game and why?

As always it is nice to game and eventually make out or sleep with a 10. But the 10's can sometimes be easy and slutty. (do not know if it is like this where you live but in Sweden, this is the case) 

I prefer to game the 7+ shy girl because you have to: 
1. Work so much longer and harder to come to the social hook-point and to make her feel comfortable.
2. It is most often hard to be ****y with her because of her insecurity she might not take it as a flirt, more like a insult. You have to be more like a niceguy.
3. The feeling when they open up and you realise that often the girl that could be least interesting is the most interesting in the whole scene.
4. And ofcourse, the harder to get the funnier! 

Well, that is how i feel about the subject. Please answer because i find this really interesting in how other prople think.

Have a good one!

DonJuan_DeRosco

Don Juan
Reaction score
What if the shy girl is a '10'?

Beauty is subjective. To answer your question though, I tended to stay away from societies version of '10's as they are almost always head cases. The girl I'm with just now is probably a 7.5/8 but her other qualities add her up to a 10.

;)

alxrose04

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan_DeRosco said:
What if the shy girl is a '10'?

Beauty is subjective. To answer your question though, I tended to stay away from societies version of '10's as they are almost always head cases. The girl I'm with just now is probably a 7.5/8 but her other qualities add her up to a 10.

;)
This is true! I typically go for MY version of a 10. That 10 could be a combination of a lot of things. But let me ask you something and be honest........

Truly ask yourself, are you only going after the 7s because they are safer?

I ask because 10s get a lot of attention and by definition could have anyone they wanted. Are we just scared that she might like the attention too much and play us for fools? Whereas the 7s don't and are less likely to stray? Be honest.