Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The #1 thing I have learned

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to post here a lot, way too much actually. Then, I quit coming here back in December....best thing I ever did. Let me tell you what happened after I quit coming here.

When I walk past a hot girl, I no longer worry if I have good posture, if I'm dressed great, if I'm getting eye contact, what I should say. I don't give a **** anymore. When I was on this board, I would obsess and then if I didn't talk to her or at least get eye contact, it would eat at me. What kind of a way to live is that! Now I don't care what happens. If I want to say something to a hot girl, I'll say it. I don't assume anything anymore.

I can't say I'm getting girls, but I'm much more relaxed now. This site will eat you up if you post here too much. It changes your mindset. Think about it...this site is straight-up analysis. Guys write epic essays on how to get women. **** that. Just live.

P.S. I don't want to disparage this site completely. I certainly gained a lot from it, gained confidence, got a better wardrobe, etc. I'm just saying that if you spend too much time here, it can eat you up and if you take a break, you might end up much happier. :)

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: The #1 thing I have learned

Originally posted by SuperGigaloDJ
I'm glad you're more relaxed now but I completely disagree.

In fact, I actually do better when I'm active/semi-active on this site! :p
reading the posts here makes me remember everything I learned here

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blaming this website for 'eating yourself up' is ridiculous. This site is just for sharing ideas and experiences. It's you who decides to dedicate your whole life to it :down:

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No no, I can see where he's coming from. If you are a regular on this site and you read 100s of tips and tricks and do's and dont's the minute you step into the real world you're gonna be trying to recall all that advice to apply it, and that's gonna make you even more nervous as you worry you missed something or screwed up a step you read about on the website.

fender85

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see where you're coming from. This site helped me a lot in all the aspects of my life, so I can't say anything negative about it. However I think reading too much can be a bad thing, as everyone has their own style and posts can often be conflicting.

I think it's best to find a mentor who's style is close to yours (or if you're new, what style you'd like to have). I like Tyler Durden a lot, myself. This helped me TREMENDOUSLY on my game. http://www.bristollair.com/methods/authors/tylerdurden/ There's other great articles there as well, but like I said, everyone has their own style, so if you do read other authors, try to find ones of similar styles (Tyler and Mystery, etc).

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with the thread starter... leaving this place after a while for a while will do wonders for your confidence... i cant go back to how i was.. always wanting to be perfect.. wondering if i look right if im walking right.. if im .. doing this or that right.. this site is good alrite.. but taking time off will do you good.

Rogerman

Don Juan
Reaction score
People just take notes.

Regular visitor = refreshing memory. knowledge of the field.
Even an over-detailed post about getting girls, doesnt matter, all that matters is how you react up on it , either take mental notes and do it or emphasise on details and screw it.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he didnt say posting on the site every now and then fuccks up your game, he said posting too much. I agree with him. If you go in the field regularly and dont come running back here everytime you encounter a bump in the road you will be more independent and a better person than those who use the Bible for every single situation they encounter

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
despite all the unbelievable knowledge this site has provided me I am glad that I didnt find it until I was 25. At this point I have played the field enough to know what works for me and what doesnt. The years of failure and successes started to make sense after reading the bible and this forum. But I am glad to have found this site after having experience instead of the other way around.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with the original poster. I have to leave this play every few weeks... I think ppl should use this site as an introduction to how to handle women, but get more advanced training away from her and allow your true self to emerge. Truthfully **** being a DJ or PUA, I just want to be the best me. Pook just wrote a epic essay about how ppl use this site as a new belief system, and just trade someone elses beliefs for theirs. Being yourself is good advice for the self-actualized man.