Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The 1 simple thing you can do to improve your confidence in life

don't

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can kill the average man, with my bare hands, in less than 2 seconds, after he puts up his guard. Kick to legs, down he goes. kick to base of skull or crush larnyx and he's dead. Might have to first kick top of head, kidney, between shoulder blades, etc, to set him up for the finishing stroke, depending upon how he lies after he has fallen.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
don't said:
I can kill the average man, with my bare hands, in less than 2 seconds, after he puts up his guard. Kick to legs, down he goes. kick to base of skull or crush larnyx and he's dead. Might have to first kick top of head, kidney, between shoulder blades, etc, to set him up for the finishing stroke, depending upon how he lies after he has fallen.
And an above average man will put you in your place which is on your sorry ass.

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't said:
I bet you say that to all the girls

In this area I can 100% honestly say I eat healthily and do a lot of excercise entirely for me and not for validation from other people.

Last edited:

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not only is it a psychological boost by giving you euphoric confidence every time you see an improvement in yourself; But combined with basic appearance improvements it will make you much more attractive to women.

It doesnt matter about the difference between 6 foot at 170 pounds and 200 pounds, that is all personal taste. But being at a point where women regularly notice you and people compliment you on your physique will transform your mindset.

There is something very primal about size and strength in masculinity. You will become more attractive guaranteed.

And anyone that says it is not the holy grail needs to re-evaluate what they are looking for in life. Are you looking to bang 200 girls or are you looking to be satisfied?

Becoming more attractive is 1 key thing to becoming satisfied with girls. A guy called Pook wrote about life and girls a long time ago. What people neglect is that Pook improved himself visually, he wrote about the drastic changes you notice in the way people react to you when you get bigger and stronger.

Other key things include: Fame, Power, Having a face like David Gandy and Money. Everything else is just game and variables.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
the gym is an amazing place. When you lift you release endorphins which make you feel great. You feel good about yourself, high confidence levels, meet new people, women check you out, god i love that place

SMS 48

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been working out on and off for 9 years.

Still can't cold approach, lol

Nicholas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Working out does not directly boost your confidence. You can work out for years and still be a chump. Your physical change itself will not get you far, it's important how you percieve the effect of that change. You must understand that working out is not your ultimate goal. Your goal is to be muscular and fit in order to increase your attractivness and desire among females (unless you are a bodybuilder-professional).

You can't grow balls to approach to a woman, or to be a smooth and unresistable companionship in a gym. But you can increase your value which will lead you to love yourself more and put yourself and your time above others'. There's a difference between cold look muscles of stone male and a handsome charming fella.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SMS 48 said:
Been working out on and off for 9 years.

Still can't cold approach, lol

^here is the RAW truth. Working out does wonders for your confidence and makes getting laid much EASIER, however, if you cannot approach or are still shy or w/e you're still gonna be beating your meat.

TitanSS

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't said:

I can carve a fork out of a 2x4x8 in .08 seconds. What point are you bringing to this conversation?

The thread is about working out increasing your confidence level and appearance and thus helping you with meeting women. So what the **** are you talking about?

Ihateinitiatingalot7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i've started exercising, working out again but i need to do it more consistently, i've been doing cardio work out, as in running, jogging through my neighborhood and park, and going on the exercise bike i have at home, but i need to develop the motivation, relentlessness to do it everyday though, i've only been doing it like 2 or 3 times a week now.