Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The 1# Golding Rule You Must Remember Till Infinity!

djginabase

Reaction score
It is simple my friend and yet so powerful and compelling that most people do not realize it.

1 GOLDEN RULE : Live life the way you want, don't live it because your trying to look smart, don't live it because you'r trying to look cool or be percieved as something you are not. Live it because that is who you are.

There is a reason and purpose for everything we do in life, and we must be always in alignment with it.

Most people are programmed how to talk, how to behave, how to do that and this and how to EVERYTHING! Wake up, its your life, its your story,

If you'r life sucks, well its because of you! If your life is full of joy and full of energy, well of course it is because of you !

EVERYTHING COMES FROM WITHING! Always remember that and live life the way "YOU WANT"

alwayslead8821

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true... People need to stop just excisiting and start living. Wake up from a world of subconsious self hate and see how this world really is..

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most people dont care what they think about themselves, only what others think of them.

facebook- promotional tools for everyone to know what everyone else is doing. people put out 100 pics and in those pics they all have some kind of special meaning. you ever see a pic and the position they are in or what they are doing in the pic is something you could only get a pic of unless you fallow someone for 24 hours and know the exact pic they want. why do people put on facebook these stupit things.

-go out to eat
-I just ordered a hamburger
-the girl that worked at the mall is an idiot
-tanning right now

it is like everyone has their own reality website with facebook. who goes to eat and then put on their facebook through their phone right when they ordered.

people will continue to act like idiots until they accomplish or get enough of what they want. how many people watch jersey shore relgiously? there is nothing special on the show. people that watch that try to live through them guidos. there are people who love the show. I guess some people watch reality tv while others actually live life.

aloharuiz

Reaction score
Live life the way you want but don't focus too much on yourself alone. Consider the people around you and make sure you respect them individually. We are not alone in this world because we share it with everybody else. Life is just a matter of give and take.

fuChelios

Reaction score
A lot of people don't really know what they want though...all you guys, sit down with a piece of paper + pen, turn off everything except the lights. Write down every little detail of the kind of life YOU want, the more detail the better..this is called creating goals. If you don't have goals, you wont get anywhere.

:cool:

Romeo1

Don Juan
Reaction score
True that!

Totally agree im guilty of this yall.I been trying to put more effort into my goals to get outta thinking what other people think of me,dang i hate this! Props on the golden rule!