Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

That's what desperation smells like...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just the other day I had this realization about the 'stink' of desperation, you know that thing that we claim women can smell from a mile away.

I was sitting at my computer the other night, and it ended up that I was chatting with four different girls on MSN that ALL want a piece of me. Now, ALL FOUR of these women are telling me how great I am, how they like me and want to be with me, etc, etc, etc.

Really though, there are only two of them that I actually have a bit of interest in myself... and they were the ones that were still able to maintain a conversation without being so overt about their feelings.

The thing is, I was chatting with each of these girls (and went on dates with a couple of them) individually, but this night was different... I was seriously getting sick of two of them to the point where I just blocked them because they just want me too much.

That got me thinking though, "Is this what I was doing to all those girls when I was AFC??"... I mean, I was feeling a sense of DISGUST at the attempts of these women to get me into bed, a COMPLETE turn-OFF.

The third girl started getting like that, and since I actually like this girl, I changed the subject to something more mundane so that she wouldn't start giving me those same feelings. I can't believe it... I've actually started to catch the smell of desperation.

The reason why most guys don't smell it, is because they reek so much of the stuff that their noses become immune to the smell... it just doesn't register anymore. If only I could give you guys a sense of what it's like, you would start to understand what you are really doing to a woman that you desperately want to be with.

It's not a good feeling to be reduced to a piece of meat (although, it's fun to play with for a little while, untill the ego boost wears off), so why are you going to do that to the women that you are attempting to seduce?

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chatting wth girls online vs being with them in real life is different.

So to put you down, you are doing nothing. Zero effort, why did you even post this?

Inquire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonJuanMonk

So to put you down, you are doing nothing. Zero effort, why did you even post this?
i agree, go meet them face to face next time.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So pimp its scary is just trying to point out the fact that girls will tend to run at the first sniff of desperation just like how he did with those 'aggresively overt' girls.

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think poster #2 & #3 have completely missed the point.....this is a good post So Pimp.....I have experienced the same thing several times and it IS a huge turnoff when a girl starts with the desperation:down:

Sayajin_Prince

Don Juan
Reaction score
there's this girl that is a pain in the ass, always calling, always saying that she wants me, misses me... **** it reminds when i used to do it to the girls back then. i know what you are feeling so pimp its scary

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent point indeed and it always helps when you can see this kind of desperate behaviour from another perspective.

I lose respect for women who are so desperate and sometimes I get a little freaked out by it. Same goes for the "nice girls" who try to buy my affection with favours and supplication.

It's interesting how you said you actually found yourself feeling disgust and getting sick of them, because this must be exactly what women feel towards desperate guys and why they act so mean and heartless towards them.

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought the point of DJing was to get the women so that they WERE desperate. That's called extremely high SOI.

Hey, if you don't want them, send them to me.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

i agree, go meet them face to face next time.
Coming from two guys that likely don't even have a REAL FR to post if they wanted to.... but, it's probably more a case where you guys simply didn't read between the lines here.

Either that, or I wasn't detailed enough. girl1 - Never met in person, girl 2 AND 3 were both girls that I pulled out of the clubs, girl 4 is an ex gf that despite all my attempts to push away still worships my p enis like a god (it must be curved just right or something)... If you want me to continue, there are actually girls 5, who I've dated a couple times, and girl 6 that I'm going to have to give the LJBF spiel, or she'll just leave... we are not each others type, I know it and she knows it.

Anyway, To the other posters that actually understand where I'm coming from...

The thing is, that up untill this point, where girls were just massively interested, I was in a mentality where I didn't NEED the shyt (wasn't aching for it) but I wasn't in the mentality where I was sucking up all the attention I got... if that makes any sense.

It hit me like a ton of bricks, and it was at the point where I knew before the women even said anything what it was that they are going to say, claiming me as their 'one and only', telling ME that I'm their 'One and only' (This is the point where I just blocked her).

I actually was expecting a bit of a harsh reaction, because I wasn't talking to FOUR CHICKS AT THE SAME TIME... IN PERSON, WITH ALL OF THEM WANTING TO SEX ME UP RIGHT THERE!!

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like there's very little margin for error in the game.

On the one hand, getting laid has got to mean a lot to you for you to bust your ass and risk hurting your ego.

On the other hand, however, if you take it too seriously and get desperate, not only will the woman lose respect for you, but you'll be too focused on the outcome to enjoy the process, and therefore perform badly.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Viscerel, I love that post... That just gave me the piece that I needed to finish writing what will end up being posted here... Thank you.

In your first 10 seconds of an interaction, there is LESS of a margin of error allowed because you have to make a positive first impression (Not that you 'must positivly impress' at first that being a mistake some people make in the application of the 'good first impression').

But, the more of an IL that you have, the more 'leeway' you have for 'errors'.

The problem is the 'gap of interest'... when you're interest is lower than hers or vice versa, by a huge margin, that's where these types of 'desperate' actions come out.

David D describes this paradox perfectly... it's like two magnets placed to repulse each other, being held in place by an elastic. You first push the person away, but then when you move away yourself the rubber band pulls you closer together....

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hhaaa i understand what u mean man.. i hate it specially when ugly/fat gurls wont leave u the fuk alone.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Post So Pimp Its Scary...like alwayZ ___
_(6(6)__ __/\/\__
/o o \/_ __\_\/\/_/_
\___, \/_ _\.' `./_ _/\
`---`\ \/_ _\/ \/_ _\/ /
\ /\/_\/ / \/_ _\/ / /
\ `-' | ' \_||_/ / /
/| \ \/ / /
/_/ |,___.-`\, /'----'