Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

THAT's RSD!

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42A_PXAPn3k

This just breaks ALLLLL the rules

HE is not that good looking
He is not socially proofed
He is not well groomed
He is with an 8
He is complementing her
Did I miss any rules he broke here?

DAMNNN!!!! I am going to be this guy.

Commandante

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don´t bee a fool! The guy tried 100 times. He succeeded only once and shared only this one video in youtube.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This type of situations usually are quite common once your aware. I personally like it for showing people how simple it could be if your not so structured.

Although I've seen other guys bash this sh!t horribly due to the fact that he didn't just pull to the bathroom and talked too much, as these guys call it "STALLING".

Nonetheless it's a whole different wavelength those guys are on, an regardless this isn't bad at all especially for the more mainstream community guys to really get there reality shattered.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this style has

Buyer's remorse
Lot of trial and error - numbers game

But it just show us what's possible out there...

Some girls are READY.. they can handle such stuff.. so your reality should not be narrow to miss escalating opportunities like that.. it can be much more effective at certain times..

You should just have that possibility of doing stuff like that in your reality.. even though you might feel like going indirect.. or calibrating.. playing it safe

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Commandante said:
Don´t bee a fool! The guy tried 100 times. He succeeded only once and shared only this one video in youtube.
Sounds perfect. Isn't this the advice we give to every new kids who walks through these doors?

Go say Hi to 10 chicks.

Haven't gotten laid yet? Go say Hi to 10 more.

If more people weren't scared to death of failing we'd have so much less bull**** to put up with on this forum.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
daygameguy said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42A_PXAPn3k

This just breaks ALLLLL the rules

HE is not that good looking
He is not socially proofed
He is not well groomed
He is with an 8
He is complementing her
Did I miss any rules he broke here?

DAMNNN!!!! I am going to be this guy.
He followed the two most important rules of all....

He was totally self-confident,

And he showed his intent as a man without apologies.

Also, about the compliments: he didnt do it out of supplication, and he was already making out with her before he started. He was complimenting out of sheer dominance.

Now, where are the guys here saying he should have walked away 'to not look needy?' Or that he was making 'her the prize?' He is totally an AFC, right?:rolleyes:

Yookiwooki

Don Juan
Reaction score
He seems pretty average... about where I would think of myself now, and I still think I need to improve. Good for him for getting the makeout, but guys its really not that big of a deal.

For me it all seems to be about location. If your at a place where people go to meet singles (club, party, etc.) and you do a few approaches, the majority of guys can have the amount of sucess he is having.

What I like about this movie is how genuine it seems. This is exactly what the conversation is like when your at this stage and you have decent game. I like when he talks about what he wants to do to her and pulls her hair. Thats what the entire conversation would be like for a pro I think.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that was good game

it's funny reading the comments on youtube from guys who don't know what the fvck they're talking about. if you can't see what's going on...

"I like you" qualifies her then he goes for the kiss, she complies by kissing him back = attraction. unless he fvcks up, it's over at this point, she's already attracted to him

"Yeah you're alright" she reciprocates to keep rapport going = attraction

ASD kicks in so she talks about smoking but her body language shows her true intent so he keeps going

complements her body. she doesn't know what to do so she disqualifies herself, which is a low value behavior = another dead giveaway she's attracted

he qualifies her again to raise her value back up, reframes her disqualifier as her being humble, makes everything all positive again. she's lost so she disqualifies herself again. she's just on autopilot, just reacting not even knowign what she's sayin

ASD kicks in again from the kissing, he ignores it, makes a stupid joke about her necklace. she giggles = attraction, totally forgets that she wanted to smoke

now he's the one that brings up smoking and but refuses to go outside with her. he just broke rapport with her and put her in a position where she now has to chase him if she wants him. she does with all those IOI's. he then does a sexual roleplay, etc etc, you get the picture

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ready123 said:
that was good game

it's funny reading the comments on youtube from guys who don't know what the fvck they're talking about. if you can't see what's going on...

"I like you" qualifies her then he goes for the kiss, she complies by kissing him back = attraction. unless he fvcks up, it's over at this point, she's already attracted to him

"Yeah you're alright" she reciprocates to keep rapport going = attraction

ASD kicks in so she talks about smoking but her body language shows her true intent so he keeps going

complements her body. she doesn't know what to do so she disqualifies herself, which is a low value behavior = another dead giveaway she's attracted

he qualifies her again to raise her value back up, reframes her disqualifier as her being humble, makes everything all positive again. she's lost so she disqualifies herself again. she's just on autopilot, just reacting not even knowign what she's sayin

ASD kicks in again from the kissing, he ignores it, makes a stupid joke about her necklace. she giggles = attraction, totally forgets that she wanted to smoke

now he's the one that brings up smoking and but refuses to go outside with her. he just broke rapport with her and put her in a position where she now has to chase him if she wants him. she does with all those IOI's. he then does a sexual roleplay, etc etc, you get the picture
No man... you're being Einstein.

RSD is all about instinct. Their motto is Do what you want, when you want. He is just going by his basic instinct.

Let me be nerdy here as well, just to give my 2 cents:

He anticipates a positive response to EACH move, whatever he does, whatever he says. That's what is working for him. period.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i like the negative comments.

lol. The girl is tipsy and he did nothing more than be agressive and direct. You can see resistance on every kiss and she is in fact more interested in smoking than continuing.

Just because she did not yell "get the **** off me" does not mean she was into him and successful.
Translation: "you're cheating! your just being direct and going for it. Thats not fair! Anyone can do that!" Lets see you do it pal...

What a dipshyt! Full makeout, plowing through resistance, and her agreeing to bang him within FOUR MINUTES of meeting. But no, thats weak game:rolleyes: RSD's a scam! Ooooookkkaayyyyy!

That actually seemed like Gunwitch method to me.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
daygameguy said:
No man... you're being Einstein.

RSD is all about instinct. Their motto is Do what you want, when you want. He is just going by his basic instinct.

Let me be nerdy here as well, just to give my 2 cents:

He anticipates a positive response to EACH move, whatever he does, whatever he says. That's what is working for him. period.
Pacqiauo won the fight because he saw an opening, countered with a left jab, landed a hook to the chin, made him drop his guard, etc

vs

Pacquiao won because he had the instinct to win

different ways of looking at the same sht

U

user43770

horaholic said:
That actually seemed like Gunwitch method to me.

I think you're right; he isolated and started showing his sexual attraction.

Everyone should take notes. You have to isolate!

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
I think you're right; he isolated and started showing his sexual attraction.

Everyone should take notes. You have to isolate!
I don't think he isolated. He got lucky to bump into an isolated target. Also, I don't think it was a club, just an area outside a club maybe. He was at the right place at the right time.. but whatever.. talent is talent.. and success is success.. the details hold little importance.