Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

That's it, I'm done with women

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To anyone that's every tried to help me, well thanks. But I'm giving up with women, I'm never get good with them. In fact I'm seriously thinking of committing suicide, but that's not your problem.

Reaction score
Committing suicide because you can't deal with women and sort out your ego. :whistle:

At least before you do it get a hooker or two.

If you still gonna go with that permanent solution to a temporary problem then do it live on the web. Charge money for viewing, there are tons of weirdos out there that would pay. You'd get rich, leave a will, postmortem date girls, they'd come and rob their **** on your thumb stone.

edit: cast a mold of your **** and put it on the web, some company will make a realistic dildo out of it and you'd please millions of women throughout the world.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys at one time or the other have sucked with women. My advice is to stop reading seduction material and start focusing on being more social without any self inflicted pressure. Just forget about approaching this whole thing like its a mission and just relax and mingle.

Most importantly learn how to network and join a society or activity u are interested in and make friends from there and collect peoples phone numbers (mostly guys at first) who will introduce you to other people . Also don't put out an over eager vibe, just be relaxed. If u take this simple piece of advice u will start to see improvements.

READ THIS AND APPLY.......PLS FOR YOUR OWN SAKE

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One more thing, thoughts of suicide are signs of depression.

I've spent a good portion of my life as a kid with thoughts of suicide. What can I say, I didn't have the best upbringing. But I knew there was something wrong and I never acted on it even one bit. Don't open Pandora's Box. Keep your sh*t together and chill out. You are not your thoughts.

You're putting way too much importance on women. They're stressing the hell out of you aren't they?

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care, you guys have no idea what it's like to be me. The earliest opportunity I have yo get a gun I'm ending it. I hate my life and I'm don't with this ****.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kal0051 said:
I don't care, you guys have no idea what it's like to be me. The earliest opportunity I have yo get a gun I'm ending it. I hate my life and I'm don't with this ****.
You should go see a psychiatrist, they will help you work through your issues and become a blanced person. Or read the book called ''hold your head up high'' by Dr paul hauck

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Kal0051 said:
I have said exactly the same thing about myself to myself in the past.
But there is one thing that stopped me from ever pulling that "kill myself" shyte, is that deep down I actually know I am better than most of the silly fvcks I deal with and interact with from day to day and from social circle to social circle and that as soon as I realised that and stopped craving the approval of people that I really don't think much of, then things start clicking into place.

This has been a recent d'discovery' in my mind the last few months.
I have a reply to a thread somewhere on SS where I bytch and moan about a case of oneitis I had this year.
Deep down I knew the bytch was no good, but I still chased her out of stoking my own bruised ego that a bytch I knew was no good was not wanting me.

Yea well anyway - I am all over the palce a bit in this reply, but maybe I have bamboozled you enough to delay putting a bullet in your mug for another night.

Reaction score
Kal0051 said:
Here is how it looks like http://www.documentingreality.com/f...edish-guy-commits-suicide-front-webcam-63485/

Permanent
solution to a temporary problem.

God gave you life, who are you to end it? I'd end it for a cause. For example if I got an opportunity right now to take out 10 globalists I'd go for it. Shoot 'em up with .50 cal from up high, and when cops got to me I'd end it too. I'd be proud of it.

Would you be proud of yourself if you end it right now?

Realize it's a wuss way of going out.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why post that on here unless you want help? Dude, don't do it.

But if you have to, at least do it in a worthy cause like taking out globalists with a .50 cal (???).

You can't afford to assess your self worth based on what others think or do. I've had a look at some of your past posts and you seem to be placing way too much importance on being good with women, possibly at expense in other areas of your life.

Hang in there, and remember that nothing worthwhile is easy. Perseverance is what matters.

You can either give up and become another statistic, or you can man up, grab your balls if you can find them and head out to live your life in the best way you can.

Up to you.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hell i thought about killing myself what made me reconsider was knowing i was gonna have a blessed future i wont talk about gpd that is not what u wanna hear i will tell you having money is way more important then any woman tell ur mom i told my mom i was really depressed after my divorce then irealized ihad to make money to make me happy then there are people i still need to meet and things i need to do dont u have aproblem that u need to solve focus on that i hope i can help in some way

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry about bad spelling im using my ps3

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
"In fact I'm seriously thinking of committing suicide, but that's not your problem."

then why tell us? thats some **** to be dropping in peoples lap!
is your life so empty and worthless that you would stoop to that? because you cant figure women out? Im in my 40's and Im as confused as ever about the beehatches, but one thing I do know, be yourself, be confident, like yourself, improve yourself and dont give a **** about women for now, they will come later

56andre

Don Juan
Reaction score
If your not dead yet read this

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=159143&highlight=56andre

& if your still think you should kill yourself, then that’s 1 less sorry sob to worry about

I mean why would you kill yourself over women, I mean there’s always going to be $2 hookers on the street corner.

Anyway my advice to you is if you are going to go, at least do an audacious daylight bank robbery and end it with a standoff with authorities.

56andre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you can take this opportunity and start afresh as you have nothing to lose; I mean if you fail, what’s the different, you consider yourself a dead man already

Bratt2230

Don Juan
Reaction score
This... This is just gay..

How often do you approach, how many woman have you actually spoken too?

If you have approached 10.000 women, and not a single one have showen you ANYTHINg ... then alright, i see that you have a problem,. but by approaching 10, well, that is not going to bring you anywere..

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This means a woman has the power of life and death and you will now kill yourself? But which type of women are you talking about and where? She's probably some low quality skank you are killing yourself over, get over her.
What is the experience you got that broke the camel's back?

Rejection is only what you make it to be and how you react to it. If you are stronger and better than them then you won't allow any rejection justify taking your own life.

Instead, go to a gym and punch a punching bag and imagine that is the last woman who has rejected you is way more constructive. You'll have a work-out and feel better and won't end up burning for eternity in hell while the devil laughs that one of his daughters got you.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are worthless useless piles of crap but no reason to kill yourself cause of their screwed up mentalities.