that pu$$y got me hooked

chron

Reaction score
Its been a long time since Ive checked out this website. Almost two years actually. Back then I was using the site to hone my skills as a DJ and in the process I met a girl I really liked. Well two years have gone by and im still with her and I do love her, but im not in love. Atleast not anymore, i really want to spread my wings again and meet new women. The problem is this girl has never done me wrong. I mean shes damn near perfect, im just too young to settle down though. The sex is always great, she can cook, and we have a ton in common. So you can understand why I might be hooked.

I need some advice on the best way to leave this girl, without breaking her heart and looking like a complete ass. Well, breaking her heart is probably going to be the hardest part, because I do love her. Is there anyways I could get her to break up with me? I dont want to look like an ass either cause shes connected with a huge crowd of hotties that I wouldnt mind meeting. Any suggestions might be exactly what I need to hear, I really need an outside perspective on this, I dont feel like talkin to my friends about this one. How have you guys broke up with some of your girlfriends? I really dont want to break this girls heart man. Any ideas????

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Tell her what you told us. That you just aren't ready to settle down, that you do love her, and you don't want to break her heart. That you definately want to stay friends and that maybe one day, you can come together again.

Just be honest and sincere. If you lie to her or try to mislead her, you'll lose her for sure.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do I dump my beautiful, great cook, great sexing, perfect girlfriend who does no wrong cause she's madly in love with me, to go hump her hottie friends, since they all want me too???

Geez, I've never had problems quite like that, pal!!!

I don't think anyone on here who ever has!! Don't know what to tell ya'!!

VegasGuy56

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going through that exact same problem. If you find a solution, let me know.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Wow.

Guys are all over this site trying to get the perfect gf. These two guys are trying to get rid of her.

The world is a fvcked up place man.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
Tell her what you told us. That you just aren't ready to settle down, that you do love her, and you don't want to break her heart. That you definately want to stay friends and that maybe one day, you can come together again.

Just be honest and sincere. If you lie to her or try to mislead her, you'll lose her for sure.

Spot on.
Women, especially long-time lovers KNOW whats up.
If you lie, or start twisting sh!t to make her breakup w. you... it only be create a hell of warped emotions, misunderstanding, drama, etc.

Keep your respect and channel of clear heart with her... by keeping it real.
It will hurt her... but later on, when she's integrated it... she'll be grateful.
She'll have the eyes to then see... that you truly do love her, and you were just keeping it real with her. That will earn and keep her respect for you alive, and healthy. From that space... your odds of getting back together with her later in life could be a possibility again.

Men keep it real.

(plus, she sounds like a true babydoll delight)
but I feel you.

..... my guess is, you'll bone a chick or 2... then totally miss this bunny.

mrswabe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did a similar thing recently. And for the same wrong reasons.

The worst thing was that she immediately got a new boyfriend and that I was still in love with her. They're still together, but she is two-timing on him with another guy. I'm glad she didn't do that to me while we were still together.

I feel like **** in the first few months of the break-up. I met another great girl but she could sense that I was still in love with my previous so she dumped me. Right now, I still feel like **** but not as ****ty as before.
:whistle:

Right now, I'm busy with a lot of exams. But I'm socializing gradually and meeting new people everyday right now. My problem is that all of the girls I've met recently already have boyfriends. :cry:

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont do this, you really dont want to, you will realsie how meaningless those other girls are and then you will want her back so bad but it will be too late. Dont ruin what you got.

Stem

Don Juan
Reaction score
“the grass is always greener on the other side”

Some of us grow up and learn the grass is never greener, no matter where it is... it's just, from a distance, you can't see all the weeds and deadspots... but it's still nice to look..

Others will continually fall victim to the trap of life and never learn.....

Whatever we choose to believe in, we will see, even if it's just an illusion.

Stem.

Lucas718

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really want to dump this chick, then don't worry about looking like an ass... because to her and all her friends you WILL be an ass for dumping her after 2 years when she's been nothing but good to you. You can forget about hooking up with any of her friends because they will all hate you for what you did to her. And you can probably forget about ever getting back with this chick down the road when you start regretting your decision.

Do what you think is in your best interests. If you are going to dump her, the direct approach is the best. Sit her down and tell her how you feel. Again, before you break this girl's heart make sure this is what you really want to do.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you WILL be an ass for dumping her after 2 years when she's been nothing but good to you.
There's the key. There is no nice, friendly way to tell someone "I don't want to date you anymore."

Don't see how your own youth is, by itself, a reason to dump somebody, though.

chron

Reaction score
Yes, the grass is always greener on the other side. And I probably will regret doing this, but I just gotta see the other side dammit!!!

Surely theres an ingenious way to get her to dump me. That way I dont break her heart. Cause if I sit her down and try to explain that I dont want her anymore <sigh> SHES GOING TO FLIP OUt!! I mean shes never going to stop crying and ill never stop getting phone calls! seriously, Ive thought about going the honest approach a thousand times, i just cant. I dont have it in me, I love her as a person too much. sadly Im just bored with it now, theres really no more excitement anymore. somebody please throw some alternatives out there.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chron said:
Its been a long time since Ive checked out this website. Almost two years actually. Back then I was using the site to hone my skills as a DJ and in the process I met a girl I really liked. Well two years have gone by and im still with her and I do love her, but im not in love. Atleast not anymore, i really want to spread my wings again and meet new women. The problem is this girl has never done me wrong. I mean shes damn near perfect, im just too young to settle down though. The sex is always great, she can cook, and we have a ton in common. So you can understand why I might be hooked.

I need some advice on the best way to leave this girl, without breaking her heart and looking like a complete ass. Well, breaking her heart is probably going to be the hardest part, because I do love her. Is there anyways I could get her to break up with me? I dont want to look like an ass either cause shes connected with a huge crowd of hotties that I wouldnt mind meeting. Any suggestions might be exactly what I need to hear, I really need an outside perspective on this, I dont feel like talkin to my friends about this one. How have you guys broke up with some of your girlfriends? I really dont want to break this girls heart man. Any ideas????
Come on? No problems for TWO YEARS? You must be leaving out something. If it looks too good to be true it probally is.

LOL. Your DJ "skills" help you to get laid. They do not create sex slaves.

chron

Reaction score
Well, If I knew or even suspected that shes cheated then I definately wouldnt have any problem dumpin her in a second. I havnt cheated on her at this point either. She really digs me man. thats why we never really have any problems, she treats me right, you know what im sayin? We hardly ever fight. The biggest fight we ever had was about her being afraid that I was going to leave her. I guess you could say shes clingy, but she always gives me my space. So at this point I really have no reason for leaving her...

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Silly kids.

You can have the best of both worlds. If she's a good as you say she is, explain to her this:

"Sweetness, I'm in a bad place. Part of me wants to leave you and screw other women. I'm young, and I feel tied down. However, (word this however appropriate) I love you and don't want to hurt you. In fact, I want to stay with you. Yet, somehow I feel something is missing, like, I haven't 'had my fun' and I need to explore what I'm missing."

Then, hear her response - she'll probably freak out. Settle her down and reassure her that you aren't necessarily leaving her but:

"Well, I've considered some options. We can actually explore together. See, I don't have to leave you, we can share some new and different things with each other."

Let her talk. She might start catching on to what you are working towards...

"Let's just say, if I wanted to have sex with another woman, it would be cheating. That's certainly not fair to you. But, if we had sex with another woman TOGETHER, we would be sharing the experience. So far as I can see, I'm likely to have sex with other women, with or without you. Since I'm emotionally attached to you, the sex with the other women would be just that: sex. It wouldn't be the same quality love-making we have. I think it could be fun, and it would actually STRENGTHEN our relationship. The thing is, you don't even have to do anything to the other woman, you just need to be there. What do you think?"

Don't actually use the term "3-way" because it's taboo. She'll be wishy-washy, and might want to think about it. Leave her with:

"Go ahead and think it over. Who knows, you might actually get into it. Regardless, I feel myself starting to stray, and I think this is a perfect way to prove to me that I couldn't possibly find another woman as good as you are for me."

Yes, yes, it sounds sappy as hell. But, you know she'll eat that AFC stuff up. If not, she'll dump you. Problems are solved either way.

Just an idea. No need to flame: it's just a different angle.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chron said:
Well, If I knew or even suspected that shes cheated then I definately wouldnt have any problem dumpin her in a second. I havnt cheated on her at this point either. She really digs me man. thats why we never really have any problems, she treats me right, you know what im sayin? We hardly ever fight. The biggest fight we ever had was about her being afraid that I was going to leave her. I guess you could say shes clingy, but she always gives me my space. So at this point I really have no reason for leaving her...
How did you get this robot who is not human and can not have feelings for more than one person?

Come on. I know you both love each other by now. But is it really as onesided as you say?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
i think its very VERY obvious that shes not HOT ENOUHG for him and when hes with her, despite loving her, he thinks he can do better!

thus, he has SETTLED for her despite thinking he could get a girl better looking than her and this brings doubt to his mind - i had this before too, thats how i know.

BUT

even tho i dunno bout this cuz im only 21, wat i heard is, KEEP the girl that loves u more than any other girl does - THATS the keeper, so if u feel that way, DO NOT BREAK UP WITH HER

chron

Reaction score
Skip you are on the money here. however i dO want to break up with her. Since you know about this situation then how did you deal with it??

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
i didnt exactly deal with it in good ways in the past....my problem b4 was being with a couple girls who loved me dearly who ididnt wanna be with too much in the first place, outside of the sex (aka they were good **** buddies to have around, but no other real interest).......basically i treated them like shyt and it ended up with them breaking up with me, which i didnt argue about!!!

im afraid that ull need to end it with her if ur that unhappy about it and DONT WORRY about tryin to hook up with her friends, plenty of chicks out there who arent her friends........unless u wanna keep her around for the sex and make her think shes still ur gf but u urself can go out and try to get with other girls without her knowing (that would be the PLAYER approach)