Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

That girl with the boyfriend

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys I've been seeing this girl. Some of you may have read my previous field report or thread explaining how I met her and how things have been going. She has a boyfriend who is a douche bag. I said in my previous thread that it sucks since I finally found the girl I click with and have a real connection with, but she's taken. We both know that we like each other. She always tells me she thought her relationship was perfect, until she met me.

So we hung out tonight. She came over and played some rockband, and she made fun of me because I get way too into that game (I dance around the room like a moron while I'm playing guitar). After that, we made some popcorn and began to watch a movie (BILLY MADISON, BEST MOVIE EVER). We kept talkin and cuddling throughout the movie. After the movie, I turn on the tonight show and she started laughing when jay leno said something about how most guys are shy, but it's the idiots you have to watch out for, their the ones always talking and making moves. She laughed because she always calls me an idiot, which I am, so it kind of works itself out... Anyways, around that time we reach a break in the conversation and just caught ourselves looking at each other. We both knew we were about to kiss, and we did. We kissed for a good minute or two, it was a great kiss, haven't had one of those in a while, wow!

After our kiss, we both stopped and looked surprised of each other. We both know she has a boyfriend. I asked her if she's feeling guilty or anything about her bf. She Jokingly got mad at me for mentioning him, saying "Stop mentioning him, I actually forgot I had a boyfriend."

We finished the night with several more kisses, nothing more, and then I drove her home. She texted me saying she can't sleep, I said "try laying down that usually helps". She laughed and said she just really likes talking to me.

My thoughts are all over the place right now. I've dated alot of girls but haven't had this much fun dating in while. When we hang out we act like we're 2 young kids in highschool that are new to dating. I'm not sure what the hell I should do. I mean, she has a boyfriend! So I don't know if I should stop seeing her, even though things are going great. Or if I should just keep doing what we have been doing, because from the looks of things, she might not have that boyfriend of hers much longer. I guess I just would like to hear some opinions.

Once again, thanks for listening guys.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon Danny..... you know the answer to this question already. Your just infatuated so your hoping to read the response you'd like to hear. :nono:

Bottom line this girl is NOT worthy of your trust. Whether her bf really is a douche or not is irrelevant. What's more important here is the simple fact that you are investing your feelings into someone who doesn't deserve them.

If you take anything out of my post, this should be it:

EVERY CHEATER IS A LIAR AND EVERY LIAR IS A CHEATER.

If her bf is douche...why is she still with him?? And even if she does eventually break up with him to be with you.... YOU will soon be "the douche bf" who gets cheated on.

I'd tell you to have fun and hook up with her, but its pretty obvious that you've already invested your emotions into the WRONG kinda girl.

Be prepared for one-itis and chump-inits in your near future.

PIMP

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
C'mon Danny..... you know the answer to this question already. Your just infatuated so your hoping to read the response you'd like to hear. :nono:

Bottom line this girl is NOT worthy of your trust. Whether her bf really is a douche or not is irrelevant. What's more important here is the simple fact that you are investing your feelings into someone who doesn't deserve them.

If you take anything out of my post, this should be it:

EVERY CHEATER IS A LIAR AND EVERY LIAR IS A CHEATER.

If her bf is douche...why is she still with him?? And even if she does eventually break up with him to be with you.... YOU will soon be "the douche bf" who gets cheated on.

I'd tell you to have fun and hook up with her, but its pretty obvious that you've already invested your emotions into the WRONG kinda girl.

Be prepared for one-itis and chump-inits in your near future.

PIMP
Pimp! I actually remember you from way back when I joined 3 years ago. I always had alot of respect for your advice, and this is no different. I came a long way but still like to get kicked in the ass every now and then.

You're right, I think I might just try to take back some of those emotions I invested. As far as I know, meeting new girls usually does the trick. Guess I need to plan a night out with the guys this weekend.

I'm thinkin I'll still talk to this girl, but keep my distance and find some other girls to talk to. Then just take things as they come. Oh well, I'm past that oneitis stuff, been there, done that lol.

Thanks for the advice.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what happened to the whole "most hot girls are taken at most points in time" viewpoint that I kept hearing about many times before? She's taken, sure, but that doesn't mean cheating is a tendency of hers. If he's a sh1tty boyfriend, then maybe she's sticking with him 'just cause' that's what some hot girls do.
putting that out there

Jesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'm conflicted like MisteMcGee. On the one hand, a cheater's a cheater, and who says she won't do it again to you. On the other hand, what attractive girl DOESN'T have a boyfriend?

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, man, you already know the answer to your question. If she cheats WITH you she'll cheat ON you.

But something for you to think about: she is not the person you think she is. And I'll give you a real life example--my ex.

When I discovered that my ex was cheating on me, I discovered emails and IM convos on my computer between her and the guy she cheated on me with. And I remember (very vividly actually) thinking about how the girl in those converstations were NOT the woman I was married to. It reminded me of the woman I used to date (same girl), but she had changed.

My point being is that you are getting this girl's best face because she's into you and she likes you.

But if she's a cheater, you can damn well count on the fact that she's probably fronting a personality that is not truly her. I bet you could have a long talk with her boyfriend and find out who the real "her" is and you'd be surprised at how different it is.

You know what you need to do, but do you have the balls to actually do it? I don't think you do, personally, just by the way you talk. I think you'll get tossed around at her whims.

But that's just me.

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vypros said:
Yeah, man, you already know the answer to your question. If she cheats WITH you she'll cheat ON you.

But something for you to think about: she is not the person you think she is. And I'll give you a real life example--my ex.

When I discovered that my ex was cheating on me, I discovered emails and IM convos on my computer between her and the guy she cheated on me with. And I remember (very vividly actually) thinking about how the girl in those converstations were NOT the woman I was married to. It reminded me of the woman I used to date (same girl), but she had changed.

My point being is that you are getting this girl's best face because she's into you and she likes you.

But if she's a cheater, you can damn well count on the fact that she's probably fronting a personality that is not truly her. I bet you could have a long talk with her boyfriend and find out who the real "her" is and you'd be surprised at how different it is.

You know what you need to do, but do you have the balls to actually do it? I don't think you do, personally, just by the way you talk. I think you'll get tossed around at her whims.

But that's just me.
I agree, every dude here and elsewhere with a girlfriend reads these stories, and hears about their friends hooking up with girls with boyfriends and think to themselves, "wow, the bf must be a douchebag, a-hole, cheater, etc". Cmon guys, the girls we read about are our wives and girlfriends. I forgot I had a bf, wow man, that's zero guilt right there. But if I were you, since you already said you want to get other girls, and don't want anything serious with he ranyway, try and hit it and send her on her way. Yes, it's a fvkt up thing to do, but if it's not you, it'll be someone else. And you've already put in a lil work.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't buy the whole "once a cheater, always a cheater" crap. EVERY woman has the potential to cheat on her significant other. I've been the one she's cheated with, and all I know is that I was way more fvcking fun than he was. The way I see it, it's a battle of who can be the most interesting, or who can stir up her emotions the most. If her bf is sitting in the comfort zone and doing nothing to make her life interesting, she'll be easily distracted from him.

She has a boyfriend who is a douche bag.
Guess what? You're a bigger douche bag than him. You made out with his girlfriend. That's a point in your favor because as we all know, women love guys who are douche bags. You've become the guy that causes other men to be insecure about their relationship with their gf. The more men fear their gfs running off with you, the more insecure they become, and the more they try to control her. Women don't like this, and it causes them to pull further away from their existing bfs, and to come closer to you. You are now the stereotypical "jerk" that other men despise, even though their behavior suggests that they are the ones who are jerks.

Kinda neat how all that works, isn't it? :)

After our kiss, we both stopped and looked surprised of each other. We both know she has a boyfriend. I asked her if she's feeling guilty or anything about her bf. She Jokingly got mad at me for mentioning him, saying "Stop mentioning him, I actually forgot I had a boyfriend."
I hope to hell you're not expecting marriage out of this whole interaction. You're playing this well, just don't screw it up by becoming needy, relationshippy, and comfortable. Those are probably the reasons she's fvcking around with you behind her bf's back. She's obviously having way too much fun with you to give two 5hits about him.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
This chick is not worth it man

Listen to everyguy on this thread, they're right

if she cheats with you, she'll cheat ON you. Nothing wrong with alittle fun, but she doesn't even have the decency to break up with her "Douche bag OMG He's Teh meanis Guy eva!!" boyfriend

like someone already said, if he is such a douche bag then why is she with him? why did she date him in the first place?

It's because the problem in the relationship is HER, not him. If she was any kind of woman who had respect for her commitment, she'd come to her boyfriend with any problems they may have. He is not a douche bag, she is a cheating slvt with not self respect if she puts up with someone she calls a douche bag. and always seems to be unable to commit as well. bad combo.

Don't invest emotions in this girl. Even though we tell you this, knowing how people operate, you will probably do it anyway because you think we're all crazy. but I warn you, you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate all the constructive criticism.

I did leave out the fact that her bf is one of my old coworkers. So I know him personally. I remember all he talked about at work was playing some computer game called wow or something. He also sexually harassed another girl at work (which is why I called him a douchebag).

Anyway, update on the girl. I'm not sure if she's right for me anymore anyways. I was talking to her tonight and she sent me a red flag. I was going out with my friend tonight, and she actually got jealous! I told her I was going to the bar, and I can tell from the way she was talking she was scared I was going to go meet somebody else. We're not even together! And since she has a bf, she has no right to get jealous of that.

My last relationship was with an overly-jealous/possessive girl and I do NOT want to deal with that again. Oh well, thanks again guys.

By the way, I'm more of a relationship person, so thanks for reminding me that I'm looking for something in that girl that's not really there.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danny: Move on and stay FAR away from this girl. The longer you stay in this thing the greater the chance of you getting hurt (and yes that even includes her boyfriend finding out and kicking your ass!)

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dannyrt34 said:
I appreciate all the constructive criticism.

I did leave out the fact that her bf is one of my old coworkers. So I know him personally. I remember all he talked about at work was playing some computer game called wow or something. He also sexually harassed another girl at work (which is why I called him a douchebag).

Anyway, update on the girl. I'm not sure if she's right for me anymore anyways. I was talking to her tonight and she sent me a red flag. I was going out with my friend tonight, and she actually got jealous! I told her I was going to the bar, and I can tell from the way she was talking she was scared I was going to go meet somebody else. We're not even together! And since she has a bf, she has no right to get jealous of that.

My last relationship was with an overly-jealous/possessive girl and I do NOT want to deal with that again. Oh well, thanks again guys.

By the way, I'm more of a relationship person, so thanks for reminding me that I'm looking for something in that girl that's not really there.

Cool bro! Sounds like you got your head on straight here. Go meet more women and if you get a chance tap that @ss on the side.

PIMP

dthomas

Reaction score
Danny

Don't you love those kisses that mean something. God, i love hearing that because I've always been able to relate. Sometimes a kiss with passion is better than sex without. With this girl, if you really like her forget all the ***** on a pedestal AFC bull**** some people will feed you. You need to go for it. ANd if her boyfriend is a Douche she has a good reason to leave him for you. If he isn't treating her the way she should be treated, if he isn't man of enough to keep her happy... than what reason do you have to not go for it? . GO for it. Carpe the Diem! haha
Cheers,
Brid****