Thanks Stronglifts

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wanted to give props here to Stronglifts for all the wonderful advice hes been giving here.Its always nice having some new experienced people here posting. (Even though we may disagree on some stuff we generally preach the samething ..Eat, Lift, Sleep) This forum obviously doesn't compare with Ironaddicts, Intensemuscle, T-nation, and the likes. But the quality of information here is really improving due to people on this forum learning more/seeing the light and with the help of more experienced people posting/ clearing up confusion.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did my shoutout on another thread and agree and glad Stronglifts is here along with Throttle, Warboss and you too Effort were the one I mentioned as others on here couldn't think of the name.

The info is great from you guys my hat is off to you.

LoneSilver

EFFORT said:
Just wanted to give props here to Stronglifts for all the wonderful advice hes been giving here.Its always nice having some new experienced people here posting. (Even though we may disagree on some stuff we generally preach the samething ..Eat, Lift, Sleep) This forum obviously doesn't compare with Ironaddicts, Intensemuscle, T-nation, and the likes. But the quality of information here is really improving due to people on this forum learning more/seeing the light and with the help of more experienced people posting/ clearing up confusion.

stronglifts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad you like my posts.

We will never agree on everything. Some don't like low carb diets, some only like high carb diets. Some take sups, some not, whatever.

The fact is, and that's what all succesful athletes have in common, we claim the same basic rules:
* Lift hard
* Lift smart
* Fix your diet
* Persist
* Live a healthier lifestyle

The rest (supplements, what kind of diet,...) is tuning. Too many pay attention to the details vs. the bigger picture.

On this board:
Sosuave was my red pill some years ago, made me understand lots of things in life. This is why this board makes part of the forums I contribute to.

(my shameless plug: visit my blog :D)

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stornglifts, your blog is great too.

Actually, I have posted there on asking about one of the lifts and you answered my question's and your video demonstrations are excellent too very,very helpful.

Also, the glute exercises have made me more limber and the stiffness is gone now but I am going to see how it goes after my next mowing. I have been taking joint supplements as well which now going on two months but I believe the combination of the two has unlocked me but I believe the glute exercises was key and if I can wean myself off the supplements and still be limber that would save me bucks an added bonus but I'll have to see.

It's amazing how one excercise can make that much of a difference and to know now I had sleeping glutes so actually my butt had been alsleep lol!!

LoneSilver

stronglifts said:
Glad you like my posts.

We will never agree on everything. Some don't like low carb diets, some only like high carb diets. Some take sups, some not, whatever.

The fact is, and that's what all succesful athletes have in common, we claim the same basic rules:
* Lift hard
* Lift smart
* Fix your diet
* Persist
* Live a healthier lifestyle

The rest (supplements, what kind of diet,...) is tuning. Too many pay attention to the details vs. the bigger picture.

On this board:
Sosuave was my red pill some years ago, made me understand lots of things in life. This is why this board makes part of the forums I contribute to.

(my shameless plug: visit my blog :D)

stronglifts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneSilver said:
Stornglifts, your blog is great too.

Actually, I have posted there on asking about one of the lifts and you answered my question's and your video demonstrations are excellent too very,very helpful.

Also, the glute exercises have made me more limber and the stiffness is gone now but I am going to see how it goes after my next mowing. I have been taking joint supplements as well which now going on two months but I believe the combination of the two has unlocked me but I believe the glute exercises was key and if I can wean myself off the supplements and still be limber that would save me bucks an added bonus but I'll have to see.

It's amazing how one excercise can make that much of a difference and to know now I had sleeping glutes so actually my butt had been alsleep lol!!

LoneSilver
Tnx for the motivation concerning the blog.

You were "strongerbody"?

Glad to hear it works. I had sleeping glutes too, so I know what you mean ;-). There will be more of these mobility drills in the future.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL! How did you guess? Your right I am Strongerbody on your blog.

I look forward to more of those mobility drills from you blog.

LoneSilver

stronglifts said:
Tnx for the motivation concerning the blog.

You were "strongerbody"?

Glad to hear it works. I had sleeping glutes too, so I know what you mean ;-). There will be more of these mobility drills in the future.

stronglifts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneSilver said:
LOL! How did you guess? Your right I am Strongerbody on your blog.

I look forward to more of those mobility drills from you blog.

LoneSilver
because you wrote you asked about one of the lifts ;-)

I promess you more of them in the future

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed - I've yet to find a post of Stronglifts' that I disagree with. His nutritional ideas are awesome and his training routines are brilliant too. Definitely an asset to this and any other board! :up:

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see and look forward to more drills from your blog.

LoneSilver

stronglifts said:
because you wrote you asked about one of the lifts ;-)

I promess you more of them in the future

stronglifts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warboss Alex said:
Agreed - I've yet to find a post of Stronglifts' that I disagree with. His nutritional ideas are awesome and his training routines are brilliant too. Definitely an asset to this and any other board! :up:
Tnx Warboss Alex, very motivating, especially as it comes from you.