Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thanks fvcker

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those of us looking or in ltr will eventually, or maybe often, have to deal with other guys hitting on our women. I have dated women that have gotten hit on pretty often but never as much as the girl I am currently dating.

Rather than getting pissed at the guy you can secretly thank him, for the following reasons

1) Getting pissed will do no good, even if it did scare him off you can't always be around and it will show insecurity.

2) Alot of guys won't care that she is dating someone, they will just keep trying. One female friend of mine once told a guy she was seeing someone, his response, "I'll check back with you later", other guys will just keep on hitting on my girl after she has introduced them to me.

Anyways the best reason is related to the idea that we like what we choose. Everytime she chooses you over one of the competition it simply reinforces the idea that she is really into you. So keep that in mind next time some a$$hole is hitting on your girl, thanks fvcker.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't try and chase them off, tease them. Act like you're not with her, and tell him just loudly enough for her to hear "ooh you like her don't you. yeah, she's a hot one. go hold her hand" like as if you were giving him advice.

Watch him fail, then pull her away and kiss her, then walk 10 feet away in any direction and occupy yourself with something new (preferably another girl) and watch as she ignores him in favor of you.

That's the fun of having a loyal gal

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to control girl and show her that she cant speak with any others. Not because its insecure for You, but because it pisses You off and it shows lack of respect for You. ***** has to listen and be nice. Thats what i do and think.