Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thank You So.suave

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Well....this site helped me man up from a post that is listed on the front page. I saw a chick in the cafeteria whom I get good vibes from (eye contact) and whom I said hi to the other day. She was in the cafeteria today sitting by herself and so was I. I said..."fuk it" you only live once and I will never be in such a good situation (being in college again) as I am now.

I walked over to her table with my cup of coffee and asked if I could join her? She said sure....we talked for about 10 minutes....I may have looked silly or asked her to many questions...but damn....it felt good to have some balls.

Thanks

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mahon, sometimes you stress this sh!t a little too much, who cares what other people think of you for doing so. If the woman thinks you're a creep, ad-lib it and improvise.

Change your perspective and switch it up a bit, being a good conversationalist is good, but being able to turn a negative situation into a positive one shows skill.

Most of the time we fear the outcome more than the actual event.

Nonchalance is one of the best tools a DJ can use.