Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thank God for feminine men

Nobody

Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out this pansy ass

Just b/c I embrace feminine values does not make even close to being g@y. I'm as straight as you guys.Just b/c I was born a male does that mean I have act like a male? NO. I have my right to be different. Maybe Vet700lvl might be right on one thing,maybe I am a woman trapped in a man's body, but I have no desire to be with other men or get "the operation" that vet700lvl was referring to.In fact, that is what Tia loves about me the most, that I'll can be in touch and open about my feminine side..Tia thanks my mother for being the only one in my family to let me be me and not force chuavanistic,macho attitude on like my dad,brothers and sisters have always done..I'm proud to be male,left wing liberal and in touch with my feminine side.
http://forums.espn.go.com/espn/message?messageID=24800293

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The world is full of interesting... things.:crackup:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Bullsh!t aside,just another guy doing what he can in order to get laid.......unfortunately for him he just doesnt know its the wrong way yet.

Too much T.V and too many girl "friends" frying his brain.

Hes like the Papua New Guinean tribesman whos never seen a white man before and thinks his spear is an equal match to the white mans boomstick, until he pulls the trigger of course.