Thank God! Biggest score of my life! MUST READ

Gamblor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Call, text, and leave her long messages incessantly until she concedes and slobs on your knob :up:

BearsFan4Life

Reaction score
Write down what you want to talk about.

Then practice, practice, practice.

Then when you call up the next girl, speak clearly and with conviction. Smile when you're talking, she'll hear it. Use what you've written down, she won't see the paper.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle, good comments! :up:

sandman6991 said:
Jesus!!!!!!!!

I'm a stupid, stupid man. I just called. My first time calling a girl. No excuse at all. I blew it like Monica Lewinski.

- Get a grip man, your already overthinking it and you just met her, don't stop cold approaching women, do it today, cause this is getting into a oneitis anyway

Her: Hey
Me: Shay?
Her: Yeah
Me: It's ______
Her: Oh, hey!
Me: How's it going?
Her: Oh it's going ok
Me: That's good to hear...
Her: How's it going with you?
Me: It's going good!
Her: Cool!
Me: I've got a question for you here real quick...
Her: Haha...yeah

- think she's getting intrested into you or slightly is

Me: Are you a football fan

- never, EVER go on a viewing date, worst idea ever! You would try to be macho, and screw things up, or you'll be a puss and screw things up, eather way first dates are ALWAYse action dates...

Her: Yeah
Me: A Vols fan?
Her: What? *I guess she couldn't hear me...idfk*
Me: A Tennessee Vols fan?
Her: Oh, yeah

- she probebly couldn't care less... :D

Me: Well, get this. My friend and I usually go to the UT games, and he's going to be gone this weekend...would you like to come with me?
Her: Well...I don't know if i can. I may be going out of town this weekend
Me: Oh really..when?
Her: Maybe Friday night...
Me: Well...call me... (WRONG) or (VERY WRONG, no or) I'll call you later this week and maybe we can work something out (WRONG)

-just say: Ok no problem, I'll call you later; don't promis (you're giving her to much control, you're the guy leading not her) this week or whatever, best thing you can do now is call her like thursday or something cause she's expecting you, make her wait at least a bit...

Her: Okay
Me: See ya later
Her: Bye

I had a sh!t load of funny stuff to say, but I forgot it all when I called. I was going to bust on her for saying she was bad with names and then knowing who I am..and tons of other stuff...I get nervous on the phone...I don't use the phone...I should have texted...I shouldn't have been a moron when I called...I am a stupid, stupid man.(*sight... selfimage 0/10*)

-Don't make phone talks to long, make your "superb" jokes when you're on a date, at least there they will have a decent effect, phone calls are there to make the dates.
I repeat get to know more girls do not get a oneitis, or you're in for slavery or a good old painfull dump. Do an action date, where you don't have to talk to much. (She doesn't need to know everything about you in one date -> action is the enemy of thought...)

SaucyBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time make arrangements to meet again right there. If you were too nervous to do it then, I'd just come back and find her again. Then you would have known about her upcoming trip and saved yourself a bit of time. BTW, don't take her anyplace that requires any money. An action date is just fine. Make it sound like you were going to go anyway, with or without her.

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, aren't you guys supportive! Great job dude :up:! I enjoyed the prettiest girl in the mall line. Hahaha. Keep it up, I used to play this game with my friends too, they would always puss'y out though. Keep practicing man. You'll only get better :up:.

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sandman6991 said:
I'm slightly over my temper tantrum now.

But thanks to my own stupidity, I've blown my shot at a great girl.

I'm still going to get this girl.

BUT

I don't want to do anything rash in the heat of the moment...how should I approach this? Call her back? Text her? Go see her in the store? Make conversation? Suggest a bowling date? Forget the game?

Idk....I'm lost....and not a happy camper
Don't sweat it man...It was an awesome approach. Just keep working at it. It sounds like she lost interest after the initial convo. No biggie. You can't dwell on one girl, one "almost" success doesn't cut it. Time to move on and improve on the next one.

And to the other guys who have posted in this thread. Anyone remember what fingers said when he came back?

"I think we can all agree that there is a serious fukking problem on the forums these days. I have no idea how it has gotten this out of control, but maybe someone here can explain to me why the vast majority of our 24,539 members are:

Professional Haters - Any random poster comes on here and posts a FR with pics and instead of saying "Way to go bro!", 10 dudes come at him arguing over whether his girl is really an HB 8 or an HB 5 Warpig. WTF is wrong with you guys? Are you that filled with hate and negativity that you have to share? Sad."

Half the guys on here just bullshi't. This guy is actually making progress...Criticism is welcome, but show some fuc'king support!

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. You got over your approach anxiety and actually made an approach and got a number.

2. You called and blew it but at least you had the balls to call. You learned from it and thats what counts. I've probably called and setup over 150 first dates in my day, probably more. I probably blew at least 30 of the calls by saying stupid stuff. I probably never repeated any of those 30 mistakes again though and now I nail it pretty much 99% of the time. Practice is everything.

Westwind

Don Juan
Reaction score
sandman6991 said:
I'm slightly over my temper tantrum now.

But thanks to my own stupidity, I've blown my shot at a great girl.

I'm still going to get this girl.

BUT

I don't want to do anything rash in the heat of the moment...how should I approach this? Call her back? Text her? Go see her in the store? Make conversation? Suggest a bowling date? Forget the game?

Idk....I'm lost....and not a happy camper

I'm just going to throw this out there, if you have a problem talkin to her on the phone....... you could just text her, it's not too weird, i mean you already called her. But ask her if she wants to go get some coffee. Because you can get to talk to her and get to know her more and get much more comfortable with her and yourself. I also noticed you said before that you had alot of funny things set up to say to her. Don't do that. I've tried that before , never try to practice or think of stuff before hand. Go with the flow of the conversation.

I hope this could help you.