Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Texting

gomariners51

Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you guys think about texting? should full conversations be had threw text messages, or just short little texts? or maybe both?
just curious to see what everything thinks about it. and its purpose

steve12b

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, it's not "normal" to have full on conversations. However, if it's convienient to you then why not? Who gives a **** what someone else thinks. I got to know the girl I will probably end up marrying through text conversations.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't text. Ever. If a woman texts me, I call her and talk to her.

However, I've found that that texting can be a good test of IL. If I exchange numbers with a gal, and she texts me the next day or so..I've had a 100% success rate of getting a date with her.

I know it sounds strange. But, women love to text...and if you get into texting match with her, your testosterone level seems to decline.

But..is she texts you, and you call her. It seems to work great.

Each to his own, but for me, give me a personal convo any time. If she texts, call her.

To add, a lot of women use texting as a feeler. She'll send out a safe text to see if you are interested. She wants a man though, with balls, who will call her up.